Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she lost her mind? Who on earth would post such pathetic vindictive rubbish on their professional social media account? She comes across like an immature idiot. And once again, if I had a fabulous day out with my soulmate the very last thing I would be thinking about is Instagram. That ‘hate’
The first year I was with my partner while he was still working in the UK I planned a massive day filled with all kinds on his actual Birthday to make up for him being away from his friends and family.. Neither of us posted a single thing. Guess what though, we are still talking about it over 5 yrs later.. Who needs social media? If we had kept stopping to post online, I doubt we would have had the time of our lives that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She likes to say we are all jealous haters, but actually when she first started dating Joel we were all hopeful (pun intended) that this would be a good relationship for her. An older man, who has grafted and trained to get where he is, who has worked “normal” jobs and knows the meaning of work. There were lots of positive comments on here expressing hope that he would be a great influence on her. We all had such high hopes.

They were very quickly dashed when it became apparent that he actively encouraged and brought out the absolute worst of her. She has become ten times more unbearable.

Reactions: 43
All this nonsense makes me feel even better about staying single for my 31st 😌
I hope once she turns 30 and reslises how much life she still has ahead of her that she'll ditch the ogre and pour all this energy she's wasting on him and "proving the haters wrong" back into herself.
I think she’ll stay with him.
I once dated a boy for a whole year (in retrospect to prove the haters wrong. His mum in particular)
Difference was I was 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be engaged by the end of the week. Joel is jealous she's going away with Scott and will make sure an engagement/them as a couple is all she talks about

And now that hes had a taste of what Carries (Tom's) fame can do for him, he won't want to let it go

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What if Joel secretly buys a ticket to 'surprise' Carrie on her holiday? Seems like something he would do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So I was the one that posted that slightly mean comment on her insta earlier... I'd been reading here a bit and checking in on her instagram every so often and her behavior has just seemed so... odd? I'm not sure what the word is. I'm just so curious about what is actually going on in her head, if she realizes that she's acting like a petulant teenager in their first relationship but is just pushing past it, or if she genuinely thinks this is normal behavior that no one should be allowed to ever question? Does being an actress make her feel the need to perform her relationship and life for the world, maybe?

I feel a bit bad as I seem to have touched a nerve with her... also feel bad that she'll now be putting out more insufferable content because of me, very sad :( I won't have to see it though as she's blocked me (which I was expecting and am okay with, her account had become a train wreck I couldn't look away from). I really wasn't expecting a long-ass paragraph story response though... I could have been a bit nicer (e.g. not used the word 'nauseating') but I really do just find her behavior so incredibly strange. I wasn't trying to imply their appearances were nauseating or anything, just randomly seeing any two people in such a weird intimate pose makes me feel icky. I guess I'm just supremely weirded out by someone posing like that and then holding their arm out to take a picture, and then posting it where anyone can see it. I watched her as a teen (I think she's around four years older than me) and I never would've guessed she'd eventually become... like this?

I could almost understand what she's saying about just unfollowing... like I said, it was like her posts were so cringe-inducing and uncomfortable but I just couldn't look away (and she is right, that IS a me problem lmao). I don't think her response is serving what she thinks it is though. Just parroting the same "just unfollow me!" response to every slightly negative comment just rubs me the wrong way, and her behavior as a whole (the initial posts, the "well I'm just gonna do it more! Nananana boo boo!", the fact that she took the time to reply in a story post, the fact that she genuinely doesn't seem to think what she's doing is in any way odd) is just... I don't know. Sad and weird. Like I wish I could have an actual conversation with her where she answered these questions honestly but I know that's never going to happen and I didn't really expect it to with that comment, I guess.

I don't follow her now and I may even unwatch this thread during her birthday week, I'm getting vicariously annoyed!

Reactions: 1
She used to admit herself that she's incapable of being single. But I guess now, after being in relationships constantly for several more years, that's not true anymore and we're all projecting when we point that out. (She also once admitted she overcompensated online for the issues in her relationship with Pete, but how dare we think she would ever do that again).

Also like... her saying if you don't like her posts "that sounds like a YOU problem" is so weird, because it really isn't a problem for me to point out that she looks really unstable and like she's overcompensating? I'm not sure how to put into words why that phrasing is so weird, but... I just come here every once in a while to make some observations. I'm not really suffering by having the opinions that I have, you know?

Anyway, yeah. I don't understand why she keeps responding to people she's saying she looks like she's overcompensating by continuing to post the same things. She must know that more of the same shouting is not going to change anyone's mind. And if she doesn't care what other people think, and doesn't want to change minds, then why interact with this feedback at all?

I still think the way she's behaving in this relationship is bizarre. But don't worry Carrie, it's not a problem, I'll be ok. You do you. Glad posting passive aggressive rants underneath kissing selfies at least once a month is making you so happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand why she winds herself up by reading the comments. Carrie, if it drives you that crazy- turn the comments off. Or if you still want to let your friends comment, there is a privacy option to only allow people you follow to comment. That would limit the comments to friends, family members and influencers Carrie follows. If she follows her superfans, they can comment as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, so I’ve been lurking for a while (mostly since the Joel stuff started cause it’s just awful) but I’m sorry I feel compelled to post after her reaction to that comment and the follow up awkward as duck kissing picture she posted tipped me over the edge 😂 The most staged, unromantic and dispassionate kiss I’ve seen since Michael kissed Oscar in The Office….

Seriously, same vibes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Plus, she shouldn’t be posting pictures to spite people, she should be posting because she wants to. At this point, I don’t care what she posts. If she wants to put off future employers by posting inappropriate content on a professional page, she is welcome to do that. She made the choice, no one else. If she doesn’t want to take advice she doesn’t have to. But it is her own fault if it backfires on her. No one else forces her to post these things.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.