Carrie Hope Fletcher #31 They kiss, they attack, but most importantly they show buttcrack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aunty Carol showing her wacky side on plenty of fish after the divorce

Better than her old ones. She at least looks in her 30s here rather than her 50s lol
Weirdly I think she looks older than her previous head shots. And sad. I know facial expressions for headshots are meant to be neutral but here she just looks like she needs a big hug. Maybe from Scott's family?

Rogue suggestion, have we heard anything from Joel in the last day or two about Carrie? Do you think the Scott post could be her soft launching a break up? Because I'm surprised her summer sun photo didn't gush about how "its just like Croatia. Wish I were back by the sea with my perfect man" sort of grossness

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ she looks so old in these new headshots. Like, 10 years older than she should look. She needs to update her playing age on Spotlight cos this is not it.

Maybe it’s the heavy foundation but I can’t get over how old she looks. Yikes.

Reactions: 27
Do you think her the q&a about taking time to work on yourself was actually Carrie and she’s building up to telling us and or Joel she needs time apart?

Reactions: 5
looking at that headshot i would never believe she was in her 20s. the lipstick is too cool and washes her out and the heavy foundation does the same, so looks so pale! all that foundation and just mascara makes her look featureless, no attention brought to her eyes at all. i’m actually shocked at how bad she looks there - doesn’t do her justice at all, it looks nothing like her. she looks almost grey!!

Reactions: 17
What do we think of the new headshot??

View attachment 1497655
I think she looks her age here, which is fine. Her hair does not look as crispy as it usually does, the colour is nicer than that awful garish orange. I like the lighter make up and relaxed expression but something feels a little off though, I am not sure what. Colouring overall maybe? Her face looks a little washed out. Not keen on what we can see of the outfit but I suppose that is irrelevant with a headshot 🤣

Reactions: 13
I literally came here to comment about the headshots, they are SO BAD!! Jesus fire that makeup artist wtf, she looks so palw (like unhealthy) and flat, this is NOT it

Reactions: 14
i like the q&a(?) style thing she’s doing right now with people telling her what they’re proud of and her sharing them - such a breath of fresh air after months (YEARS) of just random story posts and q&as all about herself
Agreed, such a breath of fresh air to her usual content. I really liked her responses to them, too. It felt really heart-warming and genuine. Glad to see it. More of this, please, Carrie

Reactions: 13
I think she looks her age in that headshot, but there's so much sadness in her eyes. Her hair colour looks nice for once.

Reactions: 23
I actually like the new headshot she looks more mature and it could be a deliberate ploy to widen her range out in terms of casting, and even outside of musical theatre

Reactions: 11
Hm, I think the new headshot is nice, but it’s a shame that whoever did her makeup didn’t do anything with her eyes.

Reactions: 11
Hm, I think the new headshot is nice, but it’s a shame that whoever did her makeup didn’t do anything with her eyes.
Yeah, she looks washed out. She just looks sad too in my opinion. I think her hair looks nice though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.