Carrie Hope Fletcher #31 They kiss, they attack, but most importantly they show buttcrack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the all the adults loving Disney and Sonic out there...

More bullying from you Sping 👏👏👏 You are clearly the embarrassing one here 🤣🤣🤣

Also you had to edit your post three times in the space of 5 minutes so clearly if you have nothing interesting or clever to type don't type anything MATE 🤣🤣🤣
Can you please stop

• Heart
Reactions: 29
what a great ally to trans people here 🙄 if she wants to claim to be an ally, don’t work to put money in JKR’s pocket. can’t believe what i’m seeing (actually, i can).
Remember not to long ago she did a story and said she was going to wrap herself in a rainbow flag because I guess there were protesters out where she was protesting against pride?! Now I do not agree with protesting against pride, I believe love is love and everyone deserves the same rights, but the way she said it just seemed so not genuine and like she was saying it to be like look at me, I’m such a great ally I’m gonna wrap myself in a rainbow flag but still make it about me. It just rubbed me the wrong way, the way she said it and it came across…. just didn’t seem genuine IMO. But we all know how she has to make EVERYTHING about herself.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I mean considering Carrie's only interests are her cat, Harry Potter and Disney, can you blame the guy for not travelling with her? He finally found someone that can travel to other places that are not Disney, like any normal adult that's not stuck to the mental age of 15.

View attachment 1535068
Carrie, next time you read (👋👋👋) consider revisiting this type of makeup look and hair colour. It was the best one.

For anyone that's curious, the screenshot is from this video >
Completely agree, this is her best look. Again not body shaming but she looks so different now because she is at least 3 stone heavier. She looks grand now but this was Carrie at her absolute best and she is much lighter and looks like another person now.

Reactions: 2
Hey, did you know Carrie has run the London Marathon? She never talks about it... 😜

#soproud
I must say, if I ran a marathon I probably wouldn’t shut up about it either and say it’s the biggest achievement of my life too😂🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’ve always wanted to run one, just haven’t been able too yet because of my Crohn’s flaring up. Hopefully one day I can!

Reactions: 16
Completely agree, this is her best look. Again not body shaming but she looks so different now because she is at least 3 stone heavier. She looks grand now but this was Carrie at her absolute best and she is much lighter and looks like another person now.
I just think she looks better because her make up is toned down, her hair looks healthy and styled, her clothing is age appropriate rather than dressing much older, and she’s not wearing the pale rimmed glasses yet. All those things together make her look more youthful and (in my opinion) better. I still don’t think it’s related to her weight.

Reactions: 14
I just think she looks better because her make up is toned down, her hair looks healthy and styled, her clothing is age appropriate rather than dressing much older, and she’s not wearing the pale rimmed glasses yet. All those things together make her look more youthful and (in my opinion) better. I still don’t think it’s related to her weight.
I do agree all those things make a huge difference but her face looks completely different. If that picture and one of Carrie today we're side by side I wouldn't think they were the same person tbh. Maybe it's just me

Reactions: 1
If you look at the marathon pic someone posted on this page, her weight looks fine and she has a nice body shape.

For me, it's the hair (both haircut and colour), the make up and the clothes.
In general I think eyeshadow ages people, but she does hers particularly badly when she'd look much nicer without it. Same goes for her foundation which is so cakey and aging.
We've discussed the hair and the clothes so many times I won't go into too much detail again. But it's enough to compare her pic during the marathon with her video for the Harry Potter thing to see how unflattering her outfits are. If your clothes make you look twice your real weight, IMHO they don't fit your body shape and look terrible on you. I also generally think it's horrible to wear runners like those All birds with girly dresses, they clash so much.

Reactions: 6
Yep I agree. It’s not all her weight. It’s mostly her styling

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.