Carrie Hope Fletcher #31 They kiss, they attack, but most importantly they show buttcrack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so odd that at her age she’d need her best friends family to “look after her” after a break up. So his family just listened to you cry and perhaps bring you snacks? You are publicly telling the world you were so distraught by it and yet three months later your new soulmate/love of your life/never felt this way is already consuming your social media? If I were Scott’s family I’d be overall annoyed and concerned. What happens when this one ends….will she need to be hospitalized? Jesus Christ Carrie, why do you let men dictate your life so heavily.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it so odd that at her age she’d need her best friends family to “look after her” after a break up. So his family just listened to you cry and perhaps bring you snacks? You are publicly telling the world you were so distraught by it and yet three months later your new soulmate/love of your life/never felt this way is already consuming your social media? If I were Scott’s family I’d be overall annoyed and concerned. What happens when this one ends….will she need to be hospitalized? Jesus Christ Carrie, why do you let men dictate your life so heavily.
Fair enough, everyone needs their mates after a break up. But moving into someone else's house to be waited on is just needy af.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she CAN sing however, i think this clip sounds awful, doesn't make me want to go and watch it.
I was thinking this. The one thing I still like about Carrie is usually her voice although I haven’t actually heard her for ages. But I’m not sure if they changed the key here, or if the mix isn’t done well but it sounds awful.

Reactions: 6
I came across a girl that vlogs west end shows, she's in Grease right now. She vlogged Press Night and gushed about Carrie being in the audience with lots of celebrities.
Maybe because I only stumbled across Carrie recently and I'm in my 30's but what is the big deal with her among these kids?
To me I would be more excited about seasoned pros watching my show not Carrie 🤷

Reactions: 8
I came across a girl that vlogs west end shows, she's in Grease right now. She vlogged Press Night and gushed about Carrie being in the audience with lots of celebrities.
Maybe because I only stumbled across Carrie recently and I'm in my 30's but what is the big deal with her among these kids?
To me I would be more excited about seasoned pros watching my show not Carrie 🤷
It's probably the illusion that she is approachable. She posts a lot online, so maybe she gives off this "I'm just like you" vibe? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This from the girl that continually reads and responds to Tattle and any negative comment on her and her boyfriend’s social media…
9EFBC7F5-F0A3-4937-8DC8-EAE43FC0A1CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People have touched on it a bit but the thing I find the oddest about that post about Scott is the need to centre it around her breakup at all. She gave us the EXACT date that Oliver dumped her in a post to show love to and celebrate her best friend, 8 months after it happened?? She could have alluded to it and vaguely said they took this picture at a really low point in her life/this year/January and we would have all known what it meant, and how Scott supported her through it, but she straight up had to give every detail–the date of her breakup, her train journeys, like… VERY odd in the midst of a brand new relationship where you’ve been plunged into happiness and everything feels right. She still really loves to let us know that Oliver dumped her…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
True... Also, she was the one who dumped Pete, so that's another reason why she didn't mourn that relationship at all. I remember finding it odd at the time that she seemed soo happy and posted videos titled "Spent the week laughing" right after having broken up with someone. Kinda insensitive to Pete's feelings, but she didn't care about that - too busy being happy with Oliver.
She’s always been the one to do the dumping in a relationship, she’s never been on the receiving end. She clearly had it planned that Oliver was going to be her forever and never thought things could change

Reactions: 14
i like the q&a(?) style thing she’s doing right now with people telling her what they’re proud of and her sharing them - such a breath of fresh air after months (YEARS) of just random story posts and q&as all about herself

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.