Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiemay19

🤣🤣 I remember being so annoyed that the signed copy cover was different to the non signed version! Honestly think I was drunk or something in the last few months when I was a fan of hers 🙈
I think most of us started off as fans, no judgement from us. I actually prefer that photo of her, the other one is so photoshopped that I think it looks like someone else.

Reactions: 6

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Oh but Carrie couldn’t possibly date someone with so little influence who she couldn’t parade around on social media as being the next great West End power couple 🙄
If he’s incredibly good-looking then a crew member will do too, since Carrie is all about showing off and being envied (in her mind). She can’t really show off Joel looks-wise so it’s all about being plunged into happiness with the best man she ever met, her soul mate. She thinks that people envy her (added bonus: showing off just how over Oliver she is) because she’s got a man who shows off their relationship.
If she can find someone who’s conventionally handsome she will go for him and show him off too.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
She's never been passionate about acting and it shows.
I agree. Both Carrie and Tom acted when they were younger but I think it was more of their parents decision, and then she dropped out of school when tom gave her an out with the musical. When that flopped I think she turned to acting again because she didn't want to be seen as Tom's sister or she wanted to be known for something. She had no qualifications or job experience to fall back on. She claims to be passionate about MT but she's seen very few shows for someone who has been in the industry for as long as she has. She rarely tries to improve either

londongirl2001

VIP Member
RE: the matilda post a few pages back, carrie is defo bigging up her excitement for someone else playing that role so she’s not seen as bitter, as she’s often said miss honey is a dream role of hers
Oh damn, must have missed that one. So yeah, that's got to hurt. It's good that she didn't remain silent though but tried, in her own Carrie-way, to be congratulatory towards someone she used to work alongside.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Most recent story is such a blatant beg for compliments. She’s coming across as completely insufferable.
True, but she does seem to have issues in regards to her singing at the moment. Like others, I was surprised at her answer as to what talent she would give up, replying it‘d be singing, „easily“. It’s not like her to be insecure about that, is it?

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
35 year old Joel arguing with Carries fans who care enough about her to speak out is so pathetic. Maybe he's convinced himself all these people followed him because of his 2 minute role in Hamilton and not from dating Carrie

Sanctified

VIP Member
Whoever this was, you are the best 🙌
Tiny speedos 😂😭

I hope Joe(l) and her fans keep fighting it out. Maybe the realisation that he's turning fans against her will be the kick up the backside she needs to get rid of him.

Also, the fact that she is just letting it happen rather than try and settle things/have a word with Joel makes it seem like she wants him to get backlash. She knows what's being said and his responses.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
It’s a youtuber thing both of the sugg’s used to do it and Alfie Deyes and gang, I don’t really get the big deal, it’s in the cover page so doesn’t spoil the book and if you are buying books from YouTubers it’s because you are a fan of theirs not really for the literature anyway 😂
I think people here are mostly just taking issue with the fact she does it for herself, for her own bragging, and to inflate her own sense of self-importance.

jeßßamae

I really don’t get how she can gone from being relatively quiet about her relationship with Oliver, and Pete to an extent, to THIS!
Honestly I am starting to wonder if this behaviour was what Oliver was possibly trying to avoid when he was so seemingly reluctant to post her 🤣 Carrie is quite clearly enjoying all this attention and is posting just as much God-awful content as Joel so it does not seem much of a stretch to believe she would have acted this way had Oliver been up for it 🤮 🤣

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
What’s more upsetting is all the people in the comments saying she was their favourite 🙄
Yes because all of them are teens who probs only saw her. It’s pretty unlikely that they saw the incomparable Patti Lupone.
She’s just not in the same league
At.
All.

Is it also considered damage when Neil Gaiman does it? Cause he does it a lot. And John Green, I think?
No because they are literary giants whereas Carrie ‘writes’ bad chick lit.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
I don't think they have a formal pact but I absolutely think her turning 30 this year is a driving force behind this car crash! She put a post on insta at the beginning of January about how 2022 was going to be such a great year for her with her turning 30 and some bullshit about a lucky number (did anyone else notice that it seemed every so-called influencer seems to have a lucky number of 2 or 22? How curious... 🙄)...and then I guess a week or 2 later Oliver ended things.
Well, Carrie’s birthday is the 22nd of October, so that explains why her lucky number is 22. Coincidentally my lucky number is 2 because of my birthday- the 2nd hour of the 2nd day of the 2nd month. A YouTuber I watch actually has the same birthday as me and appears to live locally to me as well.
it would be interesting if Carrie and Joel do have a pact about getting married at the age of 30- but tbh I don’t believe they have actually known each other as long as Carrie says. I think it’s more of a case that they’ve had friends in common but never actually knew each other. This is such a rebound relationship that Carrie is going to have a real low when they inevitably break up. I can’t imagine this working out well!

Cd1313

I don't even see this comment, I went to like it and reply but I don't see it 😐
Ah, I see they are all being deleted. I went and made a throwaway account just to comment myself, but clearly it will be deleted lol. They really are perfect for each other.

• Haha

mayhem

Also what an awful vibe that a woman who preaches and screams about body positivity and gets paid to advertise mental health charities is liking a comment that says "how would you feel if someone said you looked gross in your bra photo." Neither of the Ass Crack Twins puts any thought into how they use social media, it's just barreling through with no abandon
This is a very good point

GrilledCheese

VIP Member

An extremely interesting video to watch in this present time...wow. Wish past Carrie could talk some sense into current Carrie.
Couldn't be more true for her current situation. She wants this perfect life where she's married with kids, but she doesn't look happy with Joel (or over Oliver). So getting that dream life of marriage and kids with Joel will never make her as happy as she envisioned

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I think you have to be careful when you say someone looks better without glasses, it's not as if Carrie can help having bad sight! She could try contact lenses but I believe she once said that she couldn't get on with them.
It's all about the style and fit of specs. I think Carrie uses hers like a mask and hides behind them.
But she also said she didn't need to wear glasses all the time but felt like she found herself when she got them (paraphrasing)