Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the influencers I follow completely ignore the troll comments, why on earth is Carrie looking through her comments and responding to anything that isn’t gushing? I must admit having lurked the Amber and Johnny thread, and also contributing to the Ioan Gruffudd (and Alice Evans) thread, I actually am concerned for Carrie. This lovebombing could turn into an abusive relationship- I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy!

Sorry if I missed this @sun_and_stars, but what did you comment that got her so riled up to write all that in your DMs? I understand what she says about public forums, but it's kind of hypocritical of her to be preaching that while she is spending her holiday writing massive DMs to people that comment on a public post. If you're that in love, you shouldn't care and just shrug it off. Or are you trying to prove something CHF?
From the looks of things it was a comment saying ‘It’s been 2 months’! That’s it!

Reactions: 11
So I won’t post the whole thing as her messages are so long, (interesting for someone on holiday!) and also she shares a lot of personal information I don’t feel comfortable putting here (i hope you understand) but i just wanted to put these on here that i think speak volumes about how she’s views her world, I’ll probably take these down because i don’t know the rules about private messaging but I just wanted to share

I included mostly my messages and I don’t care what you see of me☺
Very enlightening....but, I'm concerned she's sharing personal information with someone she doesn't know? Not to disparage you at all, you made a valid point and did so very eloquently and you're being very kind by not sharing said personal information - I just find it very bizarre she shared anything remotely personal with someone she's clearly pissed off with? How very, very strange.

Reactions: 25
How is she consistently gaining followers? Who is subscribing to this tit show?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if I missed this @sun_and_stars, but what did you comment that got her so riled up to write all that in your DMs? I understand what she says about public forums, but it's kind of hypocritical of her to be preaching that while she is spending her holiday writing massive DMs to people that comment on a public post. If you're that in love, you shouldn't care and just shrug it off. Or are you trying to prove something CHF?
Hi! That’s fine i know it’s all hidden in so many posts as it escalated😂 Oh Joel’s lovebombing post i commented ‘it’s been 2 months’ … that’s it

Very enlightening....but, I'm concerned she's sharing personal information with someone she doesn't know? Not to disparage you at all, you made a valid point and did so very eloquently and you're being very kind by not sharing said personal information - I just find it very bizarre she shared anything remotely personal with someone she's clearly pissed off with? How very, very strange.
I won’t share it at all because then I become the awful person she thinks i am but it got EXTREMELY personal, unprompted by me at all! Like you know when you’re drunk and exchange life stories with girls in the bathroom…. it sort of felt like that! for example she gave me 3 FULL messages of her and joel’s story… like i didn’t ask??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hi! That’s fine i know it’s all hidden in so many posts as it escalated😂 Oh Joel’s lovebombing post i commented ‘it’s been 2 months’ … that’s it

I won’t share it at all because then I become the awful person she thinks i am but it got EXTREMELY personal, unprompted by me at all! Like you know when you’re drunk and exchange life stories with girls in the bathroom…. it sort of felt like that! for example she gave me 3 FULL messages of her and joel’s story… like i didn’t ask??
This is giving me trauma bonding vibes?? Obviously I have no idea what sort of stuff the messages contained and I could be way off base here. It could explain how toxically quickly things have progressed between them though if true.

• Heart
How much of a following did Joel have before? It feels like he’s on a high because of the increased traction to his page/posts since being with Carrie. She’s not his soulmate, his social media is 😂
Also, since Carrie is so desperate for Disney comparisons, does anyone else think he looks like an elongated version of LeFou from Beauty and the Beast? 😂
I think he had a smallish following from people who’ve seen him in his various pre Carrietheatre roles. I knew him from taking over as Ogie from Joe Sugg (personally thought it was a bit of downgrade from Joe and other previous Ogies they were all relatively good looking young men… I don’t think Joel is tbh) but he’s definitely benefited from Carrie and her rabid stans flocking to follow him.

Carrie kind of reminds me of Zoe Sugg in a way. Neither seem to have many or any proper friends and both give off the impression they have a lot of unresolved issues that they won’t tackle despite having the money (I know Carrie has had some therapy but I dubious as to the quality) They both know they could be truly happy and content but keep living this facade.

If anyone does have a word with her about the state of this relationship I can’t definitely see her cutting people off without listening to them properly. His behaviour reminds me of an ex friend (nothing romantic) who got really possessive of me in not a good way (would get moody if I hung out with someone else/made me feel guilty once because I was ill and had to cancel plans)

I can see him getting possessive and weird if she did try and end it with him. This whole thing reeks of bloke who was constantly friendzoned finally getting a girlfriend and it’s worrying.

Reactions: 5
Nah, that feels more like a manipulative move on her part. Some people, to win an argument, will suddenly tell the other party super personal stuff in an attempt to appear "more human" and to make the other person feel guilty for what they see as their wrongdoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm more worried about her and all the cats — a friend of mine used to love making friends with cats on holiday until they got bitten and ended up in hospital having a tetanus jab and precautionary antibiotics...

• Haha
Most of the influencers I follow completely ignore the troll comments, why on earth is Carrie looking through her comments and responding to anything that isn’t gushing? I must admit having lurked the Amber and Johnny thread, and also contributing to the Ioan Gruffudd (and Alice Evans) thread, I actually am concerned for Carrie. This lovebombing could turn into an abusive relationship- I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy!

From the looks of things it was a comment saying ‘It’s been 2 months’! That’s it!
so not to give it all away but this is nearly exactly what I said, I said i’ve seen how behaviour like this ends and I wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemy, so just to look out for herself and not try and prove a point to everyone… but i guess it fell on deaf ears

Reactions: 8

Well she said it’s a public platform so I wouldn’t worry. If it was so private she shouldn’t share with a stranger

Also. No offence but someone signing up to a forum to spill ‘parts’ of a conversation I don’t really see the point and it’s actually playing into the troll narrative for them (no offence just seen it on tattle before)

Reactions: 12
So I won’t post the whole thing as her messages are so long, (interesting for someone on holiday!) and also she shares a lot of personal information I don’t feel comfortable putting here (i hope you understand) but i just wanted to put these on here that i think speak volumes about how she’s views her world, I’ll probably take these down because i don’t know the rules about private messaging but I just wanted to share

I included mostly my messages and I don’t care what you see of me☺
I’m not sure what to even make of this. Like on the hand she is being civil and even nice (about your photos), but also not taking responsibility for her hatefuls. And on the other hand why even go into such depths with a stranger?

sorry to hear you’re getting awful dms btw <3

Reactions: 3
Why get so personal with a stranger online after having a stalker 😭
Obviously there was no nefarious intentions on your part but she has no awareness of internet safety!

Reactions: 18
Well she said it’s a public platform so I wouldn’t worry. If it was so private she shouldn’t share with a stranger
I'm so sorry she attacked you like that.
She's an immature child who cannot accept help. I'm sure she probably pays her "therapist" to agree with her.

Has anyone else noticed how Joel posts all of these gushy posts and not once has she re-posted it saying " I feel the same", she replies saying "how perfect are you?! 🥺"

She's 100% sat there and complained to Joel about how Oliver never did this or that, so Joel is overcompensating by doing ALL OF THOSE THINGS a hundred times a day.... She doesn't love Joel, she loves what he does for her. She loves that he's willing to do what oliver wouldn't.
And to be perfectly honest I feel sorry for Joel. He's so clearly being manipulated and he can't even see it.
Not once has she said " I love him for him". It's " I love him for what he says and posts about me". And to be fair, that's all narcissists care about 🤷‍♀️

She's so beyond fucked up I actually think she needs medication.

She's an immature child who cannot accept help. I'm sure she probably pays her "therapist" to agree with her.

Has anyone else noticed how Joel posts all of these gushy posts and not once has she re-posted it saying " I feel the same", she replies saying "how perfect are you?! 🥺"

She's 100% sat there and complained to Joel about how Oliver never did this or that, so Joel is overcompensating by doing ALL OF THOSE THINGS a hundred times a day.... She doesn't love Joel, she loves what he does for her. She loves that he's willing to do what oliver wouldn't.
And to be perfectly honest I feel sorry for Joel. He's so clearly being manipulated and he can't even see it.
Not once has she said " I love him for him". It's " I love him for what he says and posts about me". And to be fair, that's all narcissists care about 🤷‍♀️

We've ALL known girls that date boys for their own sick gratification and this is what Joel is to Carrie....
It genuinely makes me feel sick because there is no way she doesn't know what she's doing. Not once has she posted a photo of him calling him handsome or sexy... It's all one sided because it's all about *her*.

Also. No offence but someone signing up to a forum to spill ‘parts’ of a conversation I don’t really see the point and it’s actually playing into the troll narrative for them (no offence just seen it on tattle before)
Someone asked who from here wrote the "It's been 2 months" comment, and @sun_and_stars replied saying it was them.

Reactions: 1

We've ALL known girls that date boys for their own sick gratification and this is what Joel is to Carrie....
It genuinely makes me feel sick because there is no way she doesn't know what she's doing. Not once has she posted a photo of him calling him handsome or sexy... It's all one sided because it's all about *her*.

Would like to clarify that I absolutely do NOT believe that everyone who needs medication is fucked up. Just in this one particular circumstance of major narcissism. She literally has all of the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder....

Reactions: 2

Maybe she was actually drunk?
but still ..

Reactions: 2
This reeks of :

- alcohol , she’s clearly a bit drunk sending these messages because why would you ?
- insecurity , why does she give a tit what one stranger on the internet thinks ? She’s clearly feeling very insecure and possibly partly agrees with @sun_and_stars in some way
- desperation , they are so desperate to seem like a power couple that when ever someone comments one thing that might jeopardise that they both have to jump on them ….

Utterly bizarre behaviour .

Reactions: 24
If Carrie has sent chapter and verse over a dm to someone she doesn’t know then that is weird. I’m not sure why half of the conversation has been shared though, it’s easy to make out Carrie is the bad person when you just see her replies

I however think she shouldn’t have replied AT ALL. I can’t think of any legit ‘celeb’ that would nevermind when ‘loved up on holiday’ totally weird and she’s making herself look a fool

Reactions: 18
If Carrie has sent chapter and verse over a dm to someone she doesn’t know then that is weird. I’m not sure why half of the conversation has been shared though, it’s easy to make out Carrie is the bad person when you just see her replies

I however think she shouldn’t have replied AT ALL. I can’t think of any legit ‘celeb’ that would nevermind when ‘loved up on holiday’ totally weird and she’s making herself look a fool
Narcissist's always have to have the last word - it enrages them if they don't and she's probably fuming that sun & stars blocked her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.