Carrie Hope Fletcher #28 Boyfriend is creepy, will do anything for a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a very quick update

Just seem Carrie slid into my DMs… this is absolutely getting into the realms of the ridiculous! I don’t want to take over the entire thread so i’ll do a summery if anything of value is said (which i guarantee it will not)
So I won’t post the whole thing as her messages are so long, (interesting for someone on holiday!) and also she shares a lot of personal information I don’t feel comfortable putting here (i hope you understand) but i just wanted to put these on here that i think speak volumes about how she’s views her world, I’ll probably take these down because i don’t know the rules about private messaging but I just wanted to share

I included mostly my messages and I don’t care what you see of me☺

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
sorry not to spam the thread but … aren’t they supposed to be on HOLIDAY???
Good grief. Carrie, Joel, here is a wonderful idea: Lock your mobile phones in the hotel safe and have a screen free day enjoying your holiday together. I promise it will do you both the world of good, and I mean that in a sincere way!

Reactions: 20
since they seem to be so bored on the beach they spend more time on their phones than when they are back home, i'd just like to point out that from what we 've seen so far (and it turns out they share EVERYTHING), they have only been to the hotel beach (pink squiggle), a tiny bay just out of main village (yellow squiggle), and lest we forget, the nudist beach (blue squiggle). which leaves them with some 80-90% of the island to explore, including stunning cliffs, blue caves, shipwrecks, medieval chapel ruins, fortresses, beaches, forests, an entire second charming vilage. and all that within a 30 min leisurly stroll, since kalamota is less than 3 km sq. in surface (less than 1 mile sq.). so carrie and joel, since we can deduce you are religiously reading through irrelevant people's posts over here, please, for your own good, take that disposable camera, leave your phones on airplane mode and go on a walk somewhere, i know it's not disney and there are no rides, but you might actually get to know each other better in the process.
Your description makes me want to book a holiday there just so that I could spend all of it exploring the island! 🥺 Why would you go to such a gorgeous place just to sit on a hotel beach?

Reactions: 11
Your description makes me want to book a holiday there just so that I could spend all of it exploring the island! 🥺 Why would you go to such a gorgeous place just to sit on a hotel beach?
Me too, this sounds like my perfect place!
Tattlers holiday? We'll show them how it's done! :cool:

• Haha
I keep thinking of her describing this holiday like a 120 year old grandma who just likes to sit in the sun, and I realized why. Maybe I am a bit harsh, everybody is different, so some people maybe just enjoy resting in the sun, but she made it sound like she is so old and tired. Meanwhile, the other day I had a chat with a 63 year old retired teacher who is planning to go biking around the south of France this summer.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that every time I open Instagram now expects a share of a share of a share of a share of a proposal and doesn’t want to look incase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joel said her name whilst filming her stroking a cat to get her attention and she looks so fed up of him filming everything

View attachment 1432367View attachment 1432368View attachment 1432370View attachment 1432372
Long time lurker etc. Hi everyone!

I had to come in and comment on how unhappy Carrie looks here. It genuinely upsets me to see another woman seemingly stuck in a horrible relationship. It's taken me a LONG time (7+years) after my first narcissistic boyfriend (who love bombed me just like this in the beginning!) to actually truly enjoy being single and stop thinking there's something wrong with me. There's power in freedom and I would be very happy to see a Carrie glow up arc. Sadly I think we're a ways off with the way she's on her phone snarking at people all day 🥴

Reactions: 14
since they seem to be so bored on the beach they spend more time on their phones than when they are back home, i'd just like to point out that from what we 've seen so far (and it turns out they share EVERYTHING), they have only been to the hotel beach (pink squiggle), a tiny bay just out of main village (yellow squiggle), and lest we forget, the nudist beach (blue squiggle). which leaves them with some 80-90% of the island to explore, including stunning cliffs, blue caves, shipwrecks, medieval chapel ruins, fortresses, beaches, forests, an entire second charming vilage. and all that within a 30 min leisurly stroll, since kalamota is less than 3 km sq. in surface (less than 1 mile sq.). so carrie and joel, since we can deduce you are religiously reading through irrelevant people's posts over here, please, for your own good, take that disposable camera, leave your phones on airplane mode and go on a walk somewhere, i know it's not disney and there are no rides, but you might actually get to know each other better in the process.
I’m AMAZED they haven’t been to ‘lovers lookout’

Reactions: 1
I'm still stuck on the "known each other for 8 years" bit in his caption. You knew "of" each other for 8 years. I highly doubt they so much as hung out once in that time. Joel is trying to paint this whole thing as Friends who eventually fell in love because that's more realistic sounding than overcommitted rebound relationship with near stranger.
There is a ginormous difference between knew and knew of, this is spot on. Of course I still think it's fake, but this is a such a good point.

Reactions: 9
So I won’t post the whole thing as her messages are so long, (interesting for someone on holiday!) and also she shares a lot of personal information I don’t feel comfortable putting here (i hope you understand) but i just wanted to put these on here that i think speak volumes about how she’s views her world, I’ll probably take these down because i don’t know the rules about private messaging but I just wanted to share

That’s a good point Carrie makes. Your comment was public on a public forum so she and Joel had the right to reply.

They will do well to remember that when THEY are posting their shite on a public forum and people have a right to comment and have opinions

Aside from the fact she’s writing war and peace whilst on her first holiday with her soul mate. Keep telling yourself that.

If anything this forum has turned completely team Carrie and is actually concerned for her

I know you used to be a fan but I honestly wouldn’t get involved in back and forwards with her and leave them to it

Reactions: 35
I think she has it in her head we're all out to get her, but sincerely, if she broke up with Joel and decided to be single for awhile and truly find happiness in the scariness she seems to find being alone (but actually being happy, not just using friends as band-aids and dropping them the second she finds a boyfriend again and claiming she's "put the work in" in therapy so she's totally fine guys) I'd be SO happy for her. Genuinely.

I keep saying it but her eyes just look so sad and unhappy in all her posts with Joel. I didn't love her Disney family vacation photos but you could tell she was genuinely happy in them...she just looks so resigned and the smiles all seem so transparently forced when it comes to Joel and I don't know how she can't see it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not concerned for her tbh, she's a grown woman who willingly entered a rebound relationship with this manchild and she puts them and their relationship out there for the whole world to see and comment on. I'm more embarrassed than concerned for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Well done for standing up for yourself! She should just rise above criticism/comments of any nature - not respond as she does when she knows the consequences of her actions! It's irresponsible at best and goading her "fans" at worst. Hope you're ok. Ignore those pathetic trolls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anything this forum has turned completely team Carrie and is actually concerned for her
Good points although if anything, I'm team #makeitstop and I genuinely can't stand either of them at this point. Any good will or concern I felt for Carrie has been burnt to a crisp by the pair of them. Maybe one day she will realize that her behavior and her attitude need to be brought into adulthood, because they are seriously acting like children right now. I wouldn't hire her for any job, let alone as the face of a show or whatever.

That’s a good point Carrie makes. Your comment was public on a public forum so she and Joel had the right to reply.

They will do well to remember that when THEY are posting their shite on a public forum and people have a right to comment and have opinions

Aside from the fact she’s writing war and peace whilst on her first holiday with her soul mate. Keep telling yourself that.

I know you used to be a fan but I honestly wouldn’t get involved in back and forwards with her and leave them to it
She’s blocked now☺

Well done for standing up for yourself! She should just rise above criticism/comments of any nature - not respond as she does when she knows the consequences of her actions! It's irresponsible at best and goading her "fans" at worst. Hope you're ok. Ignore those pathetic trolls ❤
Thank you so much, I’m not very good with words so coming up against an author i felt pressure… but then I remembered it’s Carrie🙄 It’s absolutely fine I’m a big girl I can deal with it, maybe I’ll DM each one😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@sun_and_stars You really didn't do anything wrong. Your comment might not have been of the celebratory nature they will only allow, but it was not a meanie-super-hater-hateful comment, you simply stated a fact that clearly struck a nerve with these two children.

Reactions: 27

Sorry if I missed this @sun_and_stars, but what did you comment that got her so riled up to write all that in your DMs? I understand what she says about public forums, but it's kind of hypocritical of her to be preaching that while she is spending her holiday writing massive DMs to people that comment on a public post. If you're that in love, you shouldn't care and just shrug it off. Or are you trying to prove something CHF?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.