Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the endless stories. Carrie, literally no one cares about your life as much as you think they do. Put your phone away for five minutes and enjoy the moment!
I would argue that the amount I log on to here to read what you all say about her life after watching all her stories, I do care as much as she thinks 😂
But I'm on maternity leave and don't speak to adults for most of the day so that is my excuse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Using a toothpaste for adults as a child can cause white spots in the teeth. Too much fluoride.

Reactions: 8
No no please Joel, begin to explain to us exactly how proud you are of your girlfriend of two months (has it even been that long?) and in what way you contributed to her success and achievements.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope Carrie has broken up with him. Seriously. He’s childish and acting ridiculous, he’s more insufferable than Carrie at this point and I can’t take him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I just can’t anymore. His behavior is gross and he gives me major ick. Maybe it’s just me, does he give anyone else major ick?! Or am I the only one?!
If you’ve read the thread you’ll know he gives everyone major ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m genuinely concerned for Carrie if she dumps him - I can see him going completely psycho

Reactions: 23
Oh my god same, she needs to dump him in my opinion, but I can see him going completely psycho if she does. He is ridiculous.
The second biggest love story to date will end badly between Joel Montague and Carrie Hope Capulet. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know he doesn’t have the hugest part but I also feel he’s just wasting his opportunity in Hamilton, when he should be having the time of his life with the cast. Instead he’s posting whiny things about not being invited on Carrie’s family holiday.

I can’t imagine all of these terrible OTT, stalkerish posts make him seem like someone you’d want promoting your show. It’s genuinely concerning how high he is holding this relationship. It is not the making of you Joel. Carrie… run for this hills please!

Reactions: 22
Oh my god same, she needs to dump him in my opinion, but I can see him going completely psycho if she does. He is ridiculous.
Yup. But the longer she waits the worse he will behave when she ends it.

At this point I'm honestly wondering if his constant posting about everything she does and inserting himself into her achievements/being passive aggressive about her going on holiday is just him being possessive and marking his territory over her.

Reactions: 8
My theory that Joel would calm down after starting Hamilton hasn't really worked out 😂

By all means you can be proud of your partner but this is just overkill 🙄

I do reckon Carrie loves the attention though. She won't be getting rid of him anytime soon.

Reactions: 16
Are Carrie, Tom, and Gi on the cruise alone? Did the grandparents stay with the boys at the Park?

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve mentioned it about 3 different times on here haha but it bears repeating. His own godson felt the need to have a word with him about his excessive Carrie posting. A 14 year old boy no less, who knows him irl and obviously cares about him. So Joel can’t sit on any high horse and act like only big meanie haterszzz see an issue with his behaviour.

Unfortunately Carrie is a delusional person who sees the world in a very black and white way. Nuance isn’t her strong suit. Joel is “supportive” and puts her on a pedestal so obviously he’s her soulmate! She can’t take 5 minutes to realise it is obviously disingenuous and creepy to carry on the way he does. In her mind she’s so perfect and special and wonderful that of course any decent man would react to her this way. Hence why she now considers him to be ‘the best man she has ever known’. I’m actually still gobsmacked that she said this hahahaha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe Joel is incredibly insecure and feels that Carrie is out of his league.
To prevent her from wanting to leave he's trying to be the perfect boyfriend by being attentive, gushing publicly about her at every chance he gets, trying to get in with her family etc
Unfortunately it's just coming across as desperate and borderline possessive. It's mind-boggling how Carrie doesn't seem to notice his behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I really hope on this trip she gets some alone time with Gi because I feel like at least she could be objective about Joel. I don't trust Debbie to tell Carrie that his behaviour isn't normal because anyone that kisses her daughters arse is a star in her book.

Reactions: 24
Honestly, if Debbie seems flat about it that says a lot! Maybe she doesn't like competition in being carrie's biggest fan

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.