Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Will Carrie dump Joel on her return from Disney?

• Yes

• No

• Not yet but obviously soon if he carries on with his stalking!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live laugh love out loud 😭😭

i bet Carrie has at least one sign with that on it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might be missing something obvious, but how has Joel seen that story he has reposted? The one where it says "authors really are magic " or whatever. The mum's post of her daughters school report

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hopefully Carrie is doing the slow fade with Joel because my god he is so ridiculously over the top and full on. They’ve not even been together 3 months?! Also I can’t believe he would isolate at her house with Covid knowing she is going abroad with her family…unless he has actually moved in?! Or wanted to give her it so she couldn’t go without him?!

Reactions: 29
This occurred to me too. With no boundaries, he’s not the man I would want to leave in my house unsupervised with my journals and other private stuff.
His Instagram stories are either Hamilton or anything to do with Carrie. He has no life outside of those two things. He'll be memorising her diary to learn new things about her and trying to become everything she wants 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I might be missing something obvious, but how has Joel seen that story he has reposted? The one where it says "authors really are magic " or whatever. The mum's post of her daughters school report
This has topped it off for me, he was creepy to begin with, but sharing a childs school report (comes across on ig as they are primary school age) on your IG stories, just because your gf is mentioned in it (Especially when she hasnt shared it herself) is bloody ridiculous, where does he get off?

Reactions: 35
I'm expecting a full house tour from Joel......"look, I'm in Carrie Hope Fletchers baking pan drawer......it's all organised, am so proud"......*giggles*.....*opens door*......"now this is where the magic happens, NO, not there you silly bunch, this is her office"........it'll go on and on....."this is her toilet, so proud of her having such a lovely loo"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anybody remember the video Carrie did to Good Morning Sunshine when she housesit for Tom & Gi and it's her rooting through the house and trying on Tom's clothes? I expect a recreation from Joel within the next 3 hours.
Edit: It's this video - going through her videos trying to find this one reminded me why I actually started watching her in the first place, she used to be genuinley fun to watch?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This might just be me looking too deeply into it because I lowkey hope she dumps him when she gets back, but Carrie seems to have gone a bit cold on insta regarding Joel 🤔 she didn't acknowledge his story wishing her a good holiday, and her sharing that photo of him as King George and just adding clapping emojis around his face seemed a bit...odd? She could have at least written well done, so proud or something. Idk I just thought that considering how gushy she can be about him/her friends/family it seems strange🤷

Reactions: 24
Why is he searching for Carrie hashtags to reshare? This guy is an absolute weirdo

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is he searching for Carrie hashtags to reshare? This guy is an absolute weirdo
Is that what he has done? Because it's not a hashtag, I genuinely couldn't see how he would even have seen the story if he isn't tagged in it

Edited to say - unless the person who has posted it has hidden the mention of him, knowing he would repost it and Carrie would see it?!

Reactions: 5
This has topped it off for me, he was creepy to begin with, but sharing a childs school report (comes across on ig as they are primary school age) on your IG stories, just because your gf is mentioned in it (Especially when she hasnt shared it herself) is bloody ridiculous, where does he get off?
Omg yes I just saw this and I’m seriously skeeved out by it. Joel, what in the ever loving duck does that post have to do with you???

If Joel spotted that and thought awww how sweet, the appropriate thing (not that he would know what the word meant if it smacked him across the face) would’ve been to just dm it to Carrie directly?

The thing about him that grinds my gears the most is when he inserts herself into her achievements. Like him hanging around backstage after the last Cinderella show signing merch and promoting Hamilton. Or when he reposted (his full time job at this point) her ‘Witches of Eastwick announcement to brag about how he knew/worked with everyone in the production. And now this.

It’s not like Carrie became famous overnight and he’s excited on her behalf. Or like he’s been there with Carrie throughout her career and can take personal joy/satisfaction in her achievements. He’s just some guy she’s been seeing for a few weeks?

The way he has made Carrie and her life his entire identity is absolutely terrifying. Like genuinely creepy beyond belief. And a grown adult man pushing 40 at that! Carrie needs to detach herself and avoid getting any more involved with him. It’s not cute, it’s not romantic, this level of codependency is a big flashing warning sign for something far more sinister.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m just waiting for his Carrie cosplay, I’m sure she will be thrilled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anybody remember the video Carrie did to Good Morning Sunshine when she housesit for Tom & Gi and it's her rooting through the house and trying on Tom's clothes? I expect a recreation from Joel within the next 3 hours.
Edit: It's this video - going through her videos trying to find this one reminded me why I actually started watching her in the first place, she used to be genuinley fun to watch?
I really miss her soft speaking voice, it’s one of the things that initially made me a fan. I enjoyed listening to her voice and how she used to make videos and share stories 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Also I can’t believe he would isolate at her house with Covid knowing she is going abroad with her family…unless he has actually moved in?! Or wanted to give her it so she couldn’t go without him?!
The only benevolent answer I can think of is maybe he has multiple housemates wherever his actual home is so Carrie and Scott agreed Joel could isolate with them as there's only 2 of them? Or maybe he lives with a medically vulnerable person and Carrie and Scott aren't vulnerable?

It's probably that Carrie and Joel are super codependent and can't cope with being separated but I thought I'd throw that out there 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t think any dumping will be happening. Even though most of us are creeped put here, she still loves the fact that she’s getting adoration from him. Maybe she’ll realize how creepy he was later on but for now she seems perfectly happy to have him around.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If Joel is trawling Carrie’s mentions and hashtags, then he’s 1000000% reading Tattle. Hiyaaaaaaaaa 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.