Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Disney movies and would love to go to WDW at least once (only been to Disneyland Paris) but a cruise would be worst for me. Even on a massive ship I'd feel too trapped and regimented.
But each to their own!

Yeah I assumed it was because Gi is technically there for work.
Carrie obviously jumped at the chance to have a free Disney holiday!
There was a Disney media list where people who disney love for a free holiday and then a b list where Disney invited some people onboard for a matter of hours.

I hope she has some "normal" no-tongue shots too because I know if it were me, I'd regret it later. Imagine showing your kids/grandkids pics of your travels or whatever and them going "Why tf is every pic mouth wide open and tongue out?" 😅

Is it me or is it getting worse? Lately it feels like almost every single picture or video she posts to her stories features her mouth opened as wide as possible. I can’t remember if she’s always done this. It’s starting to weird me out

Reactions: 12
Joel does. Joel wants to see it.
He’s #soproud of that tongue

Is it me or is it getting worse? Lately it feels like almost every single picture or video she posts to her stories features her mouth opened as wide as possible. I can’t remember if she’s always done this. It’s starting to weird me out
Her brother and sister in law are the same
Mouth agape they look like three village idiots

• Haha
I have a feeling Carrie might end things with Joel sooner than later.
I have no idea why many of you guys think this 😅
Even though it’s the logical thing to do, she loves the adoration, she’s not going anywhere.
Also, I agree with others, he will definitely propose in Croatia because he knows she dreams to be engaged by 30.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I have no idea why many of you guys think this 😅
Even though it’s the logical thing to do, she loves the adoration, she’s not going anywhere.
Also, I agree with others, he will definitely propose in Croatia because he knows she dreams to be engaged by 30.
I personally agree with both sides of this- I see them either break up soon when this implodes as spectacularly as it began, or just barrelling ahead and rushing through the milestones as soon as possible.

Even though I can't at all picture what Joel and Carrie in a long term relationship would actually look like. Would they just maintain this performative posting forever? Would there be fourty years of Joel making TikToks about waiting for Carrie outside her work? Would they ever exhaust themselves?

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Alessia making cute posts about Oli and him reposting seems normal relationship goals

why does Joe (L) and Carrie seem so fake?

it’s so weird

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile Alessia making cute posts about Oli and him reposting seems normal relationship goals

why does Joe (L) and Carrie seem so fake?

it’s so weird
because they’re trying to sell their relationship as some disney love story bs. even though it comes off as a PR stunt where they’re flaunting each other not because they actually love each other, but because they each have something to gain from it. Carrie gets the adoration and attention she always craves, and Joel gets to reap the benefits of being associated with Carrie

re Joel being camp, it might just be because camp really isn't my cup of tea for humour. He did have a great voice and sang the songs well, it just got to a point where it felt very "Look at me! Look at me!" Like him doing a silly dance at the side of the stage when another performer has started singing and making everyone clap him after his number. Might just be because my sense of humour is very sarcastic and over the top campness isn't really, I think there's a fine balance for playing characters like that and I'm just not sure if he hit it for me personally. He made a lot of people laugh though so clearly it worked for them.
i saw it in December with the previous king George and this was how the character was played so think this is a direction thing rather than a Joel thing

Reactions: 2
Why is she on the Disney trip and why are the kids stuck in DisneyWorld whilst they’re on the cruise?!

Reactions: 2
Why is she on the Disney trip and why are the kids stuck in DisneyWorld whilst they’re on the cruise?!
I mean “stuck in Disney world” doesn’t seem so bad? It IS Disney world, it’s not like the kids are locked up in a room 😂 maybe the grandparents wanted alone time with their grandkids 🤷🏽‍♀️ Maybe the adults wanted a few nights alone 🤷🏽‍♀️ This is just one thing I find had many easy answers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the bigger question is
If it’s Gi’s work trip
Why is Carrie even there?
Why are any of them there?😂

• Haha
93D86AC7-D3D1-4ED2-84E5-F593FD447BA5.png

I don’t know about Disney Cruise but my experience in Disneyland is that 97% they ask for an ID when getting alcoholic drinks. Between this and her probably lying about a CM telling her she is her fan (which they are not allowed to do, even Jonh Green mentioned it this year) I think she truly creates stories out of a simple interaction.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1403020

I don’t know about Disney Cruise but my experience in Disneyland is that 97% they ask for an ID when getting alcoholic drinks. Between this and her probably lying about a CM telling her she is her fan (which they are not allowed to do, even Jonh Green mentioned it this year) I think she truly creates stories out of a simple interaction.
Isn’t the legal drinking age 21 in Florida?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought that at first but it seems like Gi’s work trip is covering the cruise and recording an episode of the podcast from the ship. Assuming Disney allowed Tom and Carrie to go along because they both have a large social media following/influencer status. The options were probably either leaving the kids at home with grandparents or bringing the kids and leaving them having fun at Disney with grandparents (who love Disney as much as the rest of them). Seems to make sense as well since she’s probably reviewing all the different things available on the ship that she might not have been able to take the kids along to like all the different bars etc! Still, imagine being a kid and finding out your parents went on a cruise without you 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.