Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't take him long to repost her picture. I wonder if Carrie will re-repost it. Lol

Reactions: 3
They took a tour of the kids clubs but didn't bring the kids. Make it make sense.

Also Carrie's "can't wait to have kids"... watch out Joel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We haven’t seen Carrie reposting Joe(l) for a while. Is she just having a good time or getting sick of him?

gosh I hope she nips this in the bud because I’m scared for her with all these red flags.

So they are definitely moving on the ship! They’re in the Bahamas.
dang. Can’t say I’m not a little jealous. The whole ship is so OTT but the locations they visit must be amazing.

Didn't take him long to repost her picture. I wonder if Carrie will re-repost it. Lol
Oh wow that took literally ten minutes. Isn’t he doing a show RIGHT NOW?

Reactions: 5
Oh wow that took literally ten minutes. Isn’t he doing a show RIGHT NOW?
Literally. At least chronic oversharer Carrie gets to know her castmates and acts crazy 🤪 with them. Is Joel just sitting there refreshing until she posts something new??

Reactions: 11
“Big orange hair you can’t miss her” is one of the greatest things I’ve ever read💀💀😂🤣
You’ll see her shout talking into a camera and FaceTiming her proud boyfriend for 23.5 hours a day (he’s on stage the other 30 minutes)

I went snooping and as far as I can tell Joel was on today and it was him we saw, if anyone wants a Joel as George review…he has a nice voice, very camp to the point it was distracting.
To be fair (going to make myself sick sticking up for him) but if you look on YouTube the originating actor played it very camp too. Think that’s just the character

To be fair (going to make myself sick sticking up for him) but if you look on YouTube the originating actor played it very camp too. Think that’s just the character

Having said that he seems super camp anyway.

Screenshot_20220707-211035.png

I do really like this pic of her - nice smile and she looks happy & natural. Plus the red hair and the sea is giving me Ariel vibes 🌊🫧

Reactions: 36
Hair isnt crazy and she's not wearing her awful glasses, give her that idea, do that more often Carrie.

Reactions: 22
She looks quite nice in the beach photo. She looks better when the hairs more wavy than curly and when she’s got less make up on

Reactions: 10
She looks quite nice in the beach photo. She looks better when the hairs more wavy than curly and when she’s got less make up on
Yeah I agree. Plus she also looks so much nicer when she doesn’t do the strained opening-her-mouth-as-wide-as-possible thing. Just being more natural in general suits her

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So I’m backtracking on myself here - but I have a feeling Carrie might end things with Joel sooner than later. She’s looking so relaxed and happy on her holiday and being with her family, which is probably going to make her less interested in Joel’s suffocating codependency.

Like I dunno it might have felt good when she was super down but dealing with that now probably feels like being forced to walk on crutches after your broken leg has already healed. If that analogy makes any sense. I think it’s interesting that he went out of his way to make a whole grid post about her new book and she only liked it and didn’t bother commenting on the post.

And I feel like if she was actually missing him in the slightest then queen of oversharing Carrie would’ve mentioned it on her stories in some way. She would’ve tagged him like ‘missing him can’t wait to experience this together’ etc. That’s definitely what Joel would’ve done at the very least if their positions were reversed right now.

I guess it all depends on just how desperate she is for a ring and babies asap as to whether she’ll cut him loose or not. Or if she’s luxuriating in holding all the cards vs the opposite dynamic she had in her last relationship. But I’m definitely getting the vibe that she’s gone off Joel somewhat. Compare how much and how intensely she was posting about him when they first got together versus now. Some of us here were even speculating that SHE might scare HIM off at the start, oh how the tables turned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I thought it was weird seeing the Fletchers checking out the on board kids areas without the kids but in a video of them with their wands at the start of the cruise I noticed Tom & Gi have what looks like a film crew with them, maybe they didn’t want their children involved in their work ads (not like them though tbh)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I thought it was weird seeing the Fletchers checking out the on board kids areas without the kids but in a video of them with their wands at the start of the cruise I noticed Tom & Gi have what looks like a film crew with them, maybe they didn’t want their children involved in their work ads (not like them though tbh)
Maybe they only got a room for free and they decided to share it with Carrie instead of 3 kids?

I must say Carrie look like she’s genuinely having a great time and enjoying herself. It’s nice to see!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.