Carrie Hope Fletcher #27 Live, Laugh, Love Out Loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god he's even started retweeting every mention or tag of himself now. Carrie has taught him well.

Only a matter of time before he spends two hours every night searching for "Hamilton bows" on youtube and retweeting/gramming 17 of those every night isn't it, just like her

We're so proud of your retweet skills Joel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If he wants to acknowledge people who tag him in tweets or Instagram posts then why doesn't he just reply to them directly? Why start a repost wormhole 🙄

Reactions: 10
Can’t think of anything worse than a Disney cruise, just know the staff absolutely loathe it and are paid crap money . Just too much 🤣

Reactions: 13
I am #soproud of the people in this thread for always making sure we’re having a great time here. Couldn’t be prouder. #proudTattler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’ll either dump Joel or be pregnant/engaged to him by Christmas , I guarantee it

Reactions: 23
A bit late to the game here but i cackled when she posted a photo with Austin Butler from what, 10 years ago? tagging him and 'reminiscing' on the past, obviously to trying to wangle a bit of clout. Funniest part is he doesn't even follow her! i doubt he even remembers who she is... oh carrie..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Occasional lurker here so this comes with an apology if I've missed it, but wouldn't you expect to be seeing a bit of #ad #gifted on all these cruise posts? I may be wrong but it doesn't feel like a trip they've paid for, all just feels a little underhand. I'm happy to be corrected, btw!

Reactions: 21
Occasional lurker here so this comes with an apology if I've missed it, but wouldn't you expect to be seeing a bit of #ad #gifted on all these cruise posts? I may be wrong but it doesn't feel like a trip they've paid for, all just feels a little underhand. I'm happy to be corrected, btw!
Yep! Every post where they either show it or mention it should be an ad

Reactions: 5
Wonder if it was a conscious choice from Tom, using Love is an Open Door (Olli's song in Frozen) for his newest reel

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I think they’ll get engaged. For some reason she has a weird idea that you HAVE to be engaged by 30 and he’s as intense and strange as she is so he’s more likely to propose than someone who she might meet and might want to wait a year or so
Oh 1000% she will get engaged to him on their holiday and it will be so unexpected to her and she will be so blissfully happy and by Christmas she will be pregnant and again so happy.

Reactions: 7
Oh 1000% she will get engaged to him on their holiday and it will be so unexpected to her and she will be so blissfully happy and by Christmas she will be pregnant and again so happy.
Yep, I completely agree with you. Imagine the ick🤢

Reactions: 5
It’s nice to see her spending some time with her family tbf, I can’t stand all the Joel stuff so glad he wasn’t along for the ride but you just know he’s going to try and outdo it on their trip to Croatia

Reactions: 11
Carrie, nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants to see your tongue. It’s gross.
I hope she has some "normal" no-tongue shots too because I know if it were me, I'd regret it later. Imagine showing your kids/grandkids pics of your travels or whatever and them going "Why tf is every pic mouth wide open and tongue out?" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope she has some "normal" no-tongue shots too because I know if it were me, I'd regret it later. Imagine showing your kids/grandkids pics of your travels or whatever and them going "Why tf is every pic mouth wide open and tongue out?" 😅
I always wonder that when people used the dog ears filter all the time in 2016!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.