Carrie Hope Fletcher #26 I will retweet all your co-stars... to remind you of my love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, looks like Carrie, her Mum and Joel
have voted in the poll šŸ˜‰
Nope I voted in the poll. I seriously doubt she reads here numerous times a day. Kind of annoying to be called Carrie just because I have a slightly different opinion to the rest of you though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah, the gushing has officially started....her heart is full...she is loving endlessly. Talk about theatre luvvies speak, her description of the other co stars are equally as OTT, imagine posting about your co-workers in this way IRL? "Thanks to Brenda on the till at ASDA, she is an absolutely phenomenal cashier, I'm obsessed! Standing in awe of your grocery packing skills and mental arithmetic, you're such a triple threat Bren! - Queen!" Get over yourselves , you're only doing a job like the rest of us!
This really made me laugh - whoever said that all this gushing means none of it sounds genuine is spot on. I donā€™t think Iā€™d be cut out for working with theatre-luvvies. Theyā€™ve been working together for what, two weeks max? Itā€™s too much!

Nope I voted in the poll. I seriously doubt she reads here numerous times a day. Kind of annoying to be called Carrie just because I have a slightly different opinion to the rest of you though.
I reckon sheā€™s checks in every so often when sheā€™s got too much time on her hands. I donā€™t really see why she bothers though as it clearly only upsets her and she canā€™t jump in and defend herself since sheā€™s already tried that and it backfired. I can see why itā€™s hard not to though.

Reactions: 12
It was a joke...

Reactions: 45
Well youā€™re relatively new, so youā€™ve probably missed all the times she posts something in relation to what has been discussed on here. She also used to read her threads on GG and even commented on them.

Also, I never actually called you Carrie. I gave 3 names and it was you who chose Carrie šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Some of you take what's written on here way too seriously, and that's why you're sometimes accused of being Carrie :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Carrie will be in Brechts Caucasian Chalk Circle in October. So she will venture into the more traditional form of theatre. I hardly think she has the range.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She will get slaughtered. Yes she can sing but she cannot act. How furious must legit actors be that her ā€œclever castingā€ extends to this.

Oh what a surprise, Joelā€™s proud šŸ™„
C6E467F0-A5F4-483B-81AF-BA0FE045FFCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her headshot needs updating!

Not a flattering look and she looks really washed out in that picture. She is much more beautiful than her headshot suggests!

Reactions: 23
Carrie will be in Brechts Caucasian Chalk Circle in October. So she will venture into the more traditional form of theatre. I hardly think she has the range.
it is a play with music though, so itā€™s not completely straight theatre. I must admit, my class at college got into trouble with this play- we all assumed someone else would read it and carry the conversationā€¦ turns out none of us read it šŸ˜‚! It was mortifying and hilarious when we got to class and realised what weā€™d done. Our teacher ripped us apart and forced us to read it in class together- I still canā€™t remember what itā€™s about! We all found it incredibly boring!

Reactions: 5
I have such second-hand embarrassment from this latest role. Iā€™m mortified for whoever casted Carrie, knowing that she canā€™t act. Iā€™m embarrassed for Carrie herself too, who chose this move with blissful ignorance to how untalented she is. This will be a bleeping plane crash. Why would they do this? Sheā€™s objectively awful. Sheā€™ll never be able to carry off any acting, never mind Brechtian acting (which is on a whole other level of performance).

Reactions: 9
Her headshot needs updating!

Not a flattering look and she looks really washed out in that picture. She is much more beautiful than her headshot suggests!
Youā€™re supposed to update your headshot when anything important changes about your appearance! She dyed her hair- she should have new headshots!

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220622-104757_Instagram.jpg

Was there any public comments (not on here) about the possibility of Newsies? Cause if not that defo confirms she reads the threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No wonder she was so confident no-one would guess it. I would not have pegged her for anything by Brecht. Maybe her style of acting will fit with the whole ā€œestrangement effectā€ thoughā€¦

Reactions: 5
I thought she couldnā€™t go to some con because it clashed with her 30thā€¦ but this play is running until her 30th! (I only pay attention to the date because it is also ā€¦ my 30th)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just read briefly around the story of the playā€¦..who chose this for her? This seems like a serious no nonsense type of performance needed šŸ˜¬ sheā€™s never been able to act before! This is going to be a train wreck šŸ«£ also find it weird she gushed more enthusiastically over her co-star than Joel!

Reactions: 11
Donā€™t follow her but have a look now and again and just saw sheā€™s declaring her love for Joel ?! Already ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I studied this play at uni, never imagined Carrie starring in a Brecht piece.
I really doubt she'll be able to pull this off.

Also can you imagine her tween fans going to see this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.