Carrie Hope Fletcher #26 I will retweet all your co-stars... to remind you of my love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just a one week rehearsed semi-production/concert. Not uncommon.

In other news, it’s actually REALLY weird to me that she has not said a peep about Joel’s 1st night of Hamilton (big deal no matter how minor the role) pre-performance! I understand she’s been WOE cramming this week and did not fault her for not promoting due to busyness in general, but this seems a more specific dig…considering how much he raves about her work on his social media (which in turn helps promote the project to a wider audience). I wonder if we’re seeing some jealousy here…
But she did post about his opening night

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She might be waiting until the day after the show to make a gushy OTT ‘couldn’t be prouderrrrrr’ IG post about his first night. I’m sticking her on a 24 hour deadline though. If there’s nothing by this time tomorrow then yikes. I’ll assume she either has actually cooled on him, or she’s simply enjoying the upper hand of being the ‘fawned over’ one in the relationship. Kind of recreating her past dynamic with Oliver but with her in the opposite role this time. Joel’s been posting on his stories endlessly about her show last night with a super lovey dovey main grid post to boot…
She made it a point on her stories today to clarify that any posts or lack thereof aren't necessarily indicative of whether or not she cares about something. I think we're probably just used to seeing Joel cranking up the hype for everything they do to 1000 at this point.

Reactions: 9
I agree I think it’s weird that we haven’t had a gushy post about how well he did! At least a story…?

Reactions: 2
Yep, mixture of on and off book for WoE — there wasn't much time to rehearse so it's much better than somebody forgetting the words!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1360548View attachment 1360549View attachment 1360551Looking at some of the pics from the WoE concert last night, were they performing with their scripts onstage?
I'm just curious 😬😅
The witches (and the GSA choir) were the only ones carrying scripts on stage. The GSA choir used theirs a fair bit, I assume because they had less rehearsal time? But the witches I only saw refer to them very occasionally. I think because of the short rehearsal time it was a stress reduction type thing. If you know its there if you need it, you're less stressed about potentially needing it and therefore less likely to need it if that makes sense?

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah, the gushing has officially started....her heart is full...she is loving endlessly. Talk about theatre luvvies speak, her description of the other co stars are equally as OTT, imagine posting about your co-workers in this way IRL? "Thanks to Brenda on the till at ASDA, she is an absolutely phenomenal cashier, I'm obsessed! Standing in awe of your grocery packing skills and mental arithmetic, you're such a triple threat Bren! - Queen!" Get over yourselves , you're only doing a job like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No one in the crowd clarifying how proud she was of him though so Joel wins this one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How long is he on stage for?
Not long, between 10-15 minutes maybe

Oh yeah, the gushing has officially started....her heart is full...she is loving endlessly. Talk about theatre luvvies speak, her description of the other co stars are equally as OTT, imagine posting about your co-workers in this way IRL? "Thanks to Brenda on the till at ASDA, she is an absolutely phenomenal cashier, I'm obsessed! Standing in awe of your grocery packing skills and mental arithmetic, you're such a triple threat Bren! - Queen!" Get over yourselves , you're only doing a job like the rest of us!
Agreed, it's too much. If you describe every single person in this manner it starts to lose meaning and doesn't come across as very sincere. And Carrie does it all the time.

Reactions: 13
Was this Carries preemptive attempt at taking a step back from Joel? Maybe she hopes we’ll all forget that he’s the love of her life 😂
notice she posts this after people here mention she’d been quiet about Joel

Reactions: 12
Carrie is gorgeous in the scenes where she's in lingerie or the long black dress but in the photos above she looks like she's the same age as the other two (despite being at least a decade younger) because of the hair, glasses, and general demeanour. But then, she's Not Like The Other Girls
she’s definitely not a decade younger than Natasha Barnes I think she’s like early 30s
And Laura Pitt-Pulford is 10 years older than Carrie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.