Carrie Hope Fletcher #26 I will retweet all your co-stars... to remind you of my love

Does Carrie read this thread?

• Yep! Numerous times a day

Votes: 367 93.1%
  • No, she doesn't care what we think of her

Votes: 27 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @summerstrallenshat for the thread title. Unfortunately it was too long, so I had to edit it but this is what it should say:

Joel Hope Fletcher: "and when push comes to shove, I will retweet all your co-stars... to remind you of my love" (DADADADADA)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I swear, this thread is keeping me alive during heatwaves and my exam season. I LOVE THE NEW TITLE.

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t mentioned Joel yet today and it’s his opening night….I’m curious to see what kind of sappy post she tries to muster up!

Reactions: 11
She’s like a more snobby version of that girl from school that posts tit like “Done with men,” Then a week later the new BF is the best man to grace the planet

Like honestly girl if you’re not over Oli it’s okay. Go for a drive and listen to some music, stop embarrassing yourself with this Joel is the love of my life stuff

Reactions: 27
Genuine question as I haven’t seen Hamilton live, only the filmed version, but does the king usually have a massive bruise on his chin?

Ughh he’s doing a live now. He really does this he’s something special now he has all of Carrie’s superfans salivating.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She commented on his post.

‘his other half’! You‘d think they had been together years at this point!
Plus: Somehow I find that a rather quiet little reaction to what he's writing there (with a hundred exclamation points). A small part of me thinks she feels a little called out today. I don't think she's still 100% sure about Joel although she very much wants to be.

Reactions: 8
Even carries nan was on his live apparently 😂

Carrie is in the audience tonight. So all her super fans will be at stage door hoping to see her and Joel will think they are there for him.

Does seem nice enough on his live to be honest. It’s the in your face teenage romance stuff he needs to chill on

Reactions: 8
Do you think she'll show this page to Joel the same way she shared her Guru page to her past boyfriends?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she'll show this page to Joel the same way she shared her Guru page to her past boyfriends?
i‘m honestly surprised he hasn‘t gone on a public instagram rant about it yet 🤔 seems like something he‘d do to „prove himself“ and defend her or whatever

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220621-232240.png
Screenshot_20220621-232319.png
Screenshot_20220621-232257.png
Looking at some of the pics from the WoE concert last night, were they performing with their scripts onstage?
I'm just curious 😬😅

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Carrie is gorgeous in the scenes where she's in lingerie or the long black dress but in the photos above she looks like she's the same age as the other two (despite being at least a decade younger) because of the hair, glasses, and general demeanour. But then, she's Not Like The Other Girls

Reactions: 13
No-one else has mentioned it that I've seen, it's just weird to me that they have full lighting, costumes and staging but are performing with scripts lol

Reactions: 15
It’s just a one week rehearsed semi-production/concert. Not uncommon.

In other news, it’s actually REALLY weird to me that she has not said a peep about Joel’s 1st night of Hamilton (big deal no matter how minor the role) pre-performance! I understand she’s been WOE cramming this week and did not fault her for not promoting due to busyness in general, but this seems a more specific dig…considering how much he raves about her work on his social media (which in turn helps promote the project to a wider audience). I wonder if we’re seeing some jealousy here…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.