Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very subtle gifted trip begging there, Carrie.
Maybe I’m overreacting, but this has really irritated me. It’s always irritated me seeing her and her family have free lavish gifted trips when they can afford to pay for their own trips whilst I have to work double nursing shifts to save for a holiday. I know I’m not alone having to work longer hours to fund holidays however this time around it’s irritated me more knowing so many people are struggling financially and have lost jobs due to the current circumstances yet she’ll still happily beg for a free trip whilst she appears to be facing no financial concerns whatsoever. I can imagine her being totally oblivious to how some people are struggling financially right now, I hope my point makes some sense 😂 Maybe I’m just bitter as our Disney world trip was cancelled due to Covid and we spent two years saving and paying it off and now my boyfriend’s lost his job I don’t know when or if we’ll be able to take a holiday. I’m sure lots of people would love (and really deserve) a Disney vacation right now, especially a gifted one. Sorry for the rant!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is her problem, she overshares and then wonders why people want to know what’s going on. If you have no intention of talking about something, just don’t mention it.

Reactions: 11
why have oliver and carrie stopped doing their good morning/evening videos together? they probably mentioned it in the videos, but i haven't had time to watch them recently!

edit: nevermind, i see that oliver has posted one of them together just this morning! my mistake :)

Reactions: 2
This is her problem, she overshares and then wonders why people want to know what’s going on. If you have no intention of talking about something, just don’t mention it.
And now she’ll get loads of messages asking what’s wrong and she’ll come back with a whole blog or video dedicated to people invading her personal space, and why do people think it’s appropriate to ask a someone about their personal lives? Despite the fact that she put the information out there in the first place! I don’t know why but she’s really pissing me off the past couple of days- maybe whatever pissed me off caused the drop in numbers. I just can’t pinpoint exactly what it was...

Reactions: 10
I've never watched a notebook tour but I was expecting something like a sketchbook tour where you get to see thoughts and scribbles, and well, the inside... not just a bunch of pretty covers with pages ripped out, and "this was gifted to me by (name drop)".

Reactions: 4
I feel like Carrie should have the right to say that she's been working through some personal stuff without giving away any details. It's not like her fanbase has the right to all of her secrets. I do agree that she shouldn't be surprised when unreasonable nosy people want to know the ins and outs of her life though. That's just human nature tbh

The problem is she has put her life online for years and made a career out of it. Once you open the door it's very hard to close it, and when you do people won't engage as much. you cant have it both ways. You can say you've been going through some personal stuff but then move straight on to discuss other stuff, and be more upbeat. But dont make the whole thing about personal struggles but provide no context. It's boring to the viewer and comes across as self involved or even fake. I honestly dont believe blogging so publically every day is healthy

Reactions: 5
I don't know, it's what she has been posting the last couple of days. About she is having a rough time. I could be wrong and tbh I hope I am wrong, they look happy together. More natural that she was with anyone else. And less cheesy too.

She seems concerned at being 'unemployed'... and maybe she's realising she could have actively done more of what other MT performers have done during lockdown for revenue.... I don't know.

Guess 2020 has took it's toll on everyone. Carrie is no exception when it comes to being down and anxious.

Reactions: 6
She seems concerned at being 'unemployed'... and maybe she's realising she could have actively done more of what other MT performers have done during lockdown for revenue.... I don't know.

Guess 2020 has took it's toll on everyone. Carrie is no exception when it comes to being down and anxious.

I think she has other means of financial support. I agree tho she should have done other things, too. It might be the stress about cinderela and the uncertainty

Reactions: 1
Oh god yeah. She has several other ways of incurring income. But it's all got to be hitting hard when the regular amount of money you're used to isn't rolling in.

You'd think and hope she's seeing this moment in time to be appreciative of her situation.

But I would hope also it means reevaluating her laziness too.

Reactions: 1
Oh god yeah. She has several other ways of incurring income. But it's all got to be hitting hard when the regular amount of money you're used to isn't rolling in.

You'd think and hope she's seeing this moment in time to be appreciative of her situation.

But I would hope also it means reevaluating her laziness too.
She keeps on talking about she can't stop being productive and I just don't see that? She barely does anything.

Reactions: 7
Carrie has had opportunities to be productive during lockdown. She even admitted herself that she ignored an email offering her work to do.

She's one of those annoying people who keeps going on and on about how busy they are but evidently, isn't doing an awful lot.

However, if her content and books aren't getting the same traffic, she may not be hitting big figures right now. I'm not sure how it works so please correct me if I'm wrong 😊

It is possible that things can be a bit tense with Oliver. I'm in lockdown with my boyfriend and it's definitely tested our relationship. We've had way more arguments than what we would normally as we are the only people we've seen apart from the general public.

It's very easy to put on a front in a video that everything is okay too so I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm not saying that they are having problems, I could be completely wrong but I definitely wouldn't be so certain of that. We all know she's super jealous of Oliver getting the Hans role. That's very apparent.

Reactions: 8
Carrie has had opportunities to be productive during lockdown. She even admitted herself that she ignored an email offering her work to do.

She's one of those annoying people who keeps going on and on about how busy they are but evidently, isn't doing an awful lot.

However, if her content and books aren't getting the same traffic, she may not be hitting big figures right now. I'm not sure how it works so please correct me if I'm wrong 😊

It is possible that things can be a bit tense with Oliver. I'm in lockdown with my boyfriend and it's definitely tested our relationship. We've had way more arguments than what we would normally as we are the only people we've seen apart from the general public.

It's very easy to put on a front in a video that everything is okay too so I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm not saying that they are having problems, I could be completely wrong but I definitely wouldn't be so certain of that. We all know she's super jealous of Oliver getting the Hans role. That's very apparent.
Yeah, I was fine with my bf for many months but locked down has made us irritable.

I actually believe she is super lazy work wise.

I will say no matter who you are or where you are, I can’t stand “vague booking”. I have a few people in my own life that will hunt at something really stressful online, then people comment about what’s wrong and they only reply to a handful with “ I’ll send you a dm” or “I’ll call”. Why not just dm or call the people you’re close to in the first place? Surely you must realize when you say stuff like that you worry people and make them curious.

I can’t imagine what my goal would be if I posted on Facebook to my friends and family what a rough time I’m having. What am I hoping to accomplish? Am I looking for support? But then if I’m unwillling to elaborate because, I presume, I’m not close enough to many of them to share something so personal, then again, what was the point? Why not go directly to the people I am willing to tell, rather than I guess, baiting them, to ask first?

This is true for a social media filled with friends, family and acquaintances a person knows. It’s even more strange to me to do it with “fans” and strangers.

Reactions: 11
She is lazy, she's never had to work for anything in her life, it's all been handed to her, so she always expects that she's going to have the role handed to her because that's the way it's always worked.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.