Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
les mis can also often be drama school graduates first job on graduating due to its large cast so the younger years are often keen to see those who have just graduated

Reactions: 2
What was the mug post she deleted? Her stories from the last hour say new post, but it directs you to the nap one from 21 hours ago.... But it briefly showed me another newer post, looked like her face with a white mug? Just wondered what she'd deleted

Reactions: 1
Instagram has probably just done a bit purge again and cleared out all the fake accounts. I remember another influencer complaining they’d lost a couple thousand followers because of a purge, and it’s like mate, you never had those followers in the first place if they’re spam accounts?
i don’t really think it’s Instagram purging. The way she’s losing followers is dozens a day, and every day for over a period of time. When it’s purging of spam/fake accounts, you usually see a large number that jumps out of the pattern.

as you can see, the only day that’s green (+7) is the sexy tattoo post day.
79F989AA-2651-47D0-AA0D-F879B4CDC3CD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Even if she hates wearing a bra, I wish she’d wear a top that means we don’t have to see her boobs dangling. Or just change the camera angle. That latest journal video had way too much boob. 🤢

Reactions: 2
Even if she hates wearing a bra, I wish she’d wear a top that means we don’t have to see her boobs dangling. Or just change the camera angle. That latest journal video had way too much boob. 🤢
I don't wear a bra whenever I don't have to - in my opinion, her (and everyone) can do as they want about that

What was the mug post she deleted? Her stories from the last hour say new post, but it directs you to the nap one from 21 hours ago.... But it briefly showed me another newer post, looked like her face with a white mug? Just wondered what she'd deleted
I only saw the nap one - she probably needs more people to see her humble-bragging about not being able to take naps because she always needs to be so damn productive. Jaisus.

Last edited:
The trouble is, she’s not doing anything to attract new ‘fans’ or followers and the ones that she did have are growing up and becoming wise to her changing attitude and demeanour. So it’s inevitable that she’s going to lose followers but not pick up any new ones to replace them.

Reactions: 3
The big dip on the 16/17th came right after her ‘I miss making you laugh’ post about Celinde 😂 everyone probably thought oh shut up big head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Aimee Atkinson has been doing dance classes, including teaching everyone the Six routines. I've seen Lexi Mackintosh do something like 'teatime with Lexi' which I'm guessing is private q&as or something. So many musical theatre stars making an effort to actually connect with their audiences and give them actual insights into the world of MT. While Carrie is napping and hanging out with her cat.
With Lexi you hang out with her on zoom and have a "tea" party and talk six, I got her message on my dms and it honestly sounds like fun but I'm broke. Most of the WestEnd/Broadway people I follow are doing classes, concerts, cameos and everything to have an income and stay active and Carrie is....doing whatever she does I guess.

Sorry for the double posts, her journaling videos are no longer in her main feed and you can only see them on the IGTV tab, she had a new one today but because she did this change it's not longer on her main feed.

Not entirely sure why she’s now responding to a tweet about her being slightly heavy and middle aged looking when it was posted over 2 weeks ago and clearly from a troll account

Last edited:
The big dip on the 16/17th came right after her ‘I miss making you laugh’ post about Celinde 😂 everyone probably thought oh shut up big head 😂
Yes! She's never come across as having a great sense of humour. I really like Celinde she's very sweet and just has a whole aura about her that's cool, can be silly and laugh at herself, and is 1000X more talented and artistic than Carrie could ever wish to be.

Reactions: 1
Yes! She's never come across as having a great sense of humour. I really like Celinde she's very sweet and just has a whole aura about her that's cool, can be silly and laugh at herself, and is 1000X more talented and artistic than Carrie could ever wish to be.
I really like Celinde too. She seems really laid back which surprises me that she’s stuck with Carrie and her high maintenance behaviour for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly wondered, back in 2014, what would happen when all of these youtubers grew into their 30s and 40s? Is it possible to feel bored of youtube or like you've grown out of a persona? I feel like that's what Carrie feels. The persona that originally drew everyone to her channel is gone. She could honestly quite her youtube channel and I feel like it would be a good move for her at this point. At one point in time, she held the disney loving- honorary big sister title and now I just see a fully grown woman who is tired and distant from youtube. I think that this is completely fine. I feel like it seems she would be a lot happier if she let go of social media all together.

And also, this change of tone doesn't surprise me. Dodie Clark doesn't really post much, Zoella is kind of irrelevant, Marcus butler quit, Jenna Marbles is taking a break/quitting, Pete is completely rebranding and changing the tone of his content,...this all leads me to believe that a career on Youtube isn't meant to be forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s started restricting comments on her instagram posts, is this a new thing or has she always done this?

Not entirely sure why she’s now responding to a tweet about her being slightly heavy and middle aged looking when it was posted over 2 weeks ago and clearly from a troll account
i don’t agree with the troll. I think that tweet was unfair and clearly biased. But Carrie responding and sending all her fans to report it had me rolling my eyes.

There’s this one tweet from a fan that made me think oh dear, you mean well but she’s not gonna be very happy with you... “beautiful and talented but people don’t see her that way”? :ROFLMAO:

BE3860D1-1599-440D-B53A-3E9776CFE941.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.