Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing Rob's version of Into the Unknown was wonderful. I prefer it to Idina Menzel's version. Lovely to hear someone who actually has taken care of his voice and learned how to sing healthy and with support - really wish Carrie would go to a singing teacher and make steps towards singing in a healthier way.

I’d suggest this simple one that is open to wild interpretation ;)

Carrie Hope Fletcher #3 Call Her Bad Cinderella

Reactions: 22
Carrie Hope Fletcher #3:
She loves a good strop , will Cinderella flop?
Carrie 'Not-like-other-girls' Fletcher
Cinderelly, Cinderelly, stomp your doc martens Cinderelly
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boots
Salty she's not Elsa, stuck arse-licking Lloyd Webber
Give no critique, she's so unique, will Oli ever get to speak?

Reactions: 1
I wonder when she’d going to give up the daily videos? When she’s back to working? I haven’t watched any of them admittedly, because I kind of went off her videos last year sometime, and I’ve found her much more digestible just via Instagram.

I feel like making a video every single day when it’s clear that some days you’re really reaching for content just completely subtracts from the videos she may actually put some time and thought into that could be more interesting to more people. She’s already proven that daily content tanks her views, so I’m not sure why she keeps doing it, other than something to do I suppose. I mean, more power to her if it’s keeping her sane during not working, but you’d think now would be the perfect time to channel her time and creative energies into revitalizing her channel, now that her book is done and she can’t work at the theatre

Reactions: 2
The irony of her reposting something about responding nicely to followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is not actual beer. Is supposly the same they sell at the parks and the studio tour.

I laughed at the “into the unknow is cancelled” becauseI just remember how awful her cover was.
I went to the Harry Potter Studios a few years ago and the butter beer was actually disgusting (and super overpriced) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her new video she actually addresses the pressure she was under by "higher ups" to perform despite being very ill. She doesn't go into massive amounts of detail, but sounds like a nasty situation.

Reactions: 4
In her new video she actually addresses the pressure she was under by "higher ups" to perform despite being very ill. She doesn't go into massive amounts of detail, but sounds like a nasty situation.
How many more signs does she need that she was stunt cast in that role?! I’d be so embarrassed of how blatant it was if I were her.

Reactions: 7
How many more signs does she need that she was stunt cast in that role?! I’d be so embarrassed of how blatant it was if I were her.
I think she probably knows deep down she was a stunt cast. But she's still friends with some of the people in the production team and doesn't want to burn bridges so it would be hard (not to mention a massive dent in her ego) to actually publicly admit to it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.