Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Oliver constantly touching the front of their masks really irritates me, you're getting whatever bacteria/viruses are on the front of your mask onto your hand, then when you take off your mask, you have a good chance of your hand brushing against your cheek or eye.

Reactions: 2
Her and Oliver constantly touching the front of their masks really irritates me, you're getting whatever bacteria/viruses are on the front of your mask onto your hand, then when you take off your mask, you have a good chance of your hand brushing against your cheek or eye.
They also look like there sharing masks either that or they have matching masks I every style!

i'm new here! i've been lurking on gg and now here for a WHILE NOW, and yes, i AM aware of my unfortunate name-it's actually a nickname short for my full name, Karen haha!
i've seen a lot of speculation about whether or not pete was abusive towards carrie, and honestly, i feel sort of bad for carrie there. i agree 100% that she should not have been linking the posts condemning him, but abuse is hard to understand, come to terms with, and speak out about. some people mentioned that it seemed more like she was speaking up about how that subtle abuse was not okay, and that makes a lot of sense to me. i've been in bad situations with partners in the past, and it took me... 6 months post-breakup to finally acknowledge that he was abusive. i'd known, of course, but it took me a while to finally admit it to myself, and when i finally did, i may or may not have RAGED on social media about how unfair it was (not proud of it...) that he took advantage of me. so i sort of relate to her making a mistake on social media about it. she was probably angry and upset about what happened to her.
i also think ollie and her are really cute together. i might be the only one who feels that way, but honestly, i think their relationship feels more real to me than a lot of other relationships that are in the public eye! my current partner hasn't posted on instagram since, like, 2012, so i don't expect a dedication post for anything. i think ollie just has a better handle of how he uses his social media accounts, especially knowing he needs to be professional for his job!
either way, i've been a long-time lurker here because i was once a fan of carrie (as most of you were as well haha!), and she actually drove me here herself when she started tearing apart that girl who'd accidentally linked her to a thread on gg. that made me so angry unfollowed and unsubscribed and spent a while avoiding her videos! every now and then i check out out to see what's up, and honestly, ollie and edgar are the best parts of her videos haha!

Reactions: 4
They also look like there sharing masks either that or they have matching masks I every style!
I don't see a problem with that as long as they're washed at a high temp between uses.
The only reason me and my husband don't share is because his have nose wires for his glasses and I have floral ones but otherwise it wouldn't bother me. We live in the same house, share cutlery and sleep in the same bed. If one of us catches it then chances are the other one is going to get it.

Reactions: 10
I just wanna say she hasn’t done anything particularly annoying to me for quite a while now and that’s a remarkable feat for her. I’m glad and I hope she keeps it up but I won’t bet on it. :)

Reactions: 3
Why have her last few videos been her singing something, in black and white. I haven't listened to them, so may have missed an explanation, just seen the thumbnails. The one I did listen to for a bit, I thought her singing was very average, no better than the countless other amateur covers that are all over youtube.

Rolled my eyes at Oliver saying in his video that he and Carrie worked hard on their videos and that it's hard to think of something for every video - dude, you literally have a whole bleeping inbox of your fans giving you all the ideas. You just have to turn on the camera and react to people's suggestions. Woe is me.

Reactions: 6
Is anybody else really underwhelmed by Lucy & Yak clothing? It’s great that it’s an ethical clothing brand but I just find the clothing really blah. I don’t understand why all these ‘influencers’ go barmy for it. A lot of the stuff that Carrie shows off from them makes her look a lot bigger than she is. Obviously there is nothing wrong with wearing comfy baggy clothes, I think I just find Lucy & Yak clothing uninspiring for what it is compared with the price.

Reactions: 10
Is anybody else really underwhelmed by Lucy & Yak clothing? It’s great that it’s an ethical clothing brand but I just find the clothing really blah. I don’t understand why all these ‘influencers’ go barmy for it. A lot of the stuff that Carrie shows off from them makes her look a lot bigger than she is. Obviously there is nothing wrong with wearing comfy baggy clothes, I think I just find Lucy & Yak clothing uninspiring for what it is compared with the price.
It's overrated and very expensive!!

Reactions: 5
They're likely to be paid or incentivised. It's very hard to find an authentic influencer

Reactions: 1
I like the look of the dungarees but no way can I justify the price!

Carrie gets send all the Lucy & Yak stuff for free, I can't think of an influencer who has actually bought anything from them. At least she is following them now.
The weird filters she is using make her hair look worse than it is. And I assume her covers video lately is because she is busy "journaling" for her IG now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.