Carrie Hope Fletcher #2 The Carrie Hope Fletcher Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the step mother look younger than Carrie in this new cinderella?! Maybe they should swap roles 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
haha that was my first thought. And it's an unfortunate angle too as Carrie makes her look tiny

A2E25FF3-51FC-48E3-914C-DDDB48B85929.jpeg

“My hair looked the best” I don’t what filter is this but her hair looks like a terrible wig and it looks ridiculous????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she ever do another fundraiser quiz after the Harry Potter one like she said she would? That was well over two months ago.

Her hair looks so thin in that photo??
I think the filter on the photo has blended the hair tone into a mass of colour. Carrie has posted a video on Instagram since and her hair looks fine. I would not have posted that photo as it does look like half her hair had gone.

Reactions: 1
I think the filter on the photo has blended the hair tone into a mass of colour. Carrie has posted a video on Instagram since and her hair looks fine. I would not have posted that photo as it does look like half her hair had gone.
It's an old picture, from last year I think? I can't believe she thought that has been the best her hair has been in a while because
a) that filter made it look like she is balding
b) her hair has actually been looking the best in quarantine because she hasn't cut it and it doesn't look like a clown wig. If she just let it grow a few more inches, it would look wonders for her appearance.

Reactions: 4
The reason she thinks her hair looked so good is because whoever did her hair actually scrunched out the styling products so it looked more like her natural blonde and her curls are actually springy, unlike when she does her own hair and it just looks wet and weighed down. As a fellow curly girl it drives me crazy that she NEVER SCRUNCHES OUT THE PRODUCT ARGHHH!

Reactions: 6
In Oli’s video this morning, she was talking about when they need to wear masks indoors and public spaces where there’s lots of people but when she went into The Theatre Cafe, she wasn’t wearing one 🤔

The reason she thinks her hair looked so good is because whoever did her hair actually scrunched out the styling products so it looked more like her natural blonde and her curls are actually springy, unlike when she does her own hair and it just looks wet and weighed down. As a fellow curly girl it drives me crazy that she NEVER SCRUNCHES OUT THE PRODUCT ARGHHH!
I remember going to Lush once after Carrie did one of her favourite product thingos, and because I have a similar curl pattern to Carrie I asked the Lush person about some of the products, and then ended up recommending against them because of how heavy and weighed down they can be. Years later after I’ve figured out what products work for me I’ve come to realize that Carrie honestly has no clue, because once she (gets given something for free) starts using something, she just assumes it’s the best thing and never ever tries anything different.
Her hair must be so damn crunchy

Reactions: 7
I remember going to Lush once after Carrie did one of her favourite product thingos, and because I have a similar curl pattern to Carrie I asked the Lush person about some of the products, and then ended up recommending against them because of how heavy and weighed down they can be. Years later after I’ve figured out what products work for me I’ve come to realize that Carrie honestly has no clue, because once she (gets given something for free) starts using something, she just assumes it’s the best thing and never ever tries anything different.
Her hair must be so damn crunchy
Agreed, the Lush products she uses are so heavy - not ideal for curly hair. Especially the cream she always used (R&B, I think it was called?)
But even more recently, she told us she's been using Noughty products, which are actually really good for curly hair - especially their Wave Hello range, which is what she said she uses. However, according to her most recent Curly Hair Routine video, she just piles in the products, dries her hair, and leaves it at that. As a result, her hair looks crunchy and dark because the products have created a cast on the outside of the curl, so all she she needs to do is scrunch her hair to break the cast. Provided she has applied the products correctly (eg used the correct amount and correct method of application), her curls would be bouncy and lighter in colour, and not at all crunchy!

Then again, I'm sure she only uses Noughty products because they were gifted (surprise, surprise!) and because they sponsored her to do a video or two. Same reason why she always used to use Lush products, because that's what she would get given at stage door, so she never thought to try and find a different product that actually worked for her hair.

Reactions: 4
Small thing but the hand under the chin, eyes up and smirk pose really irks me, I don’t know why🙈

Reactions: 7
Maybe if everyone used reverse psychology saying her hair looks nice short she might grow it out again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.