Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggestion: I made the Daily Fail, with my latest break-up wail, will AW make me bail?
PERFECT :LOL:

As an aside though, I wonder would / will ALW really do anything at this stage? She is very close to the end of her contract ... although if she is made to take a "break", it can only improve the show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a big fan of Oliver but I am proud that he dug through the tit to get to the gold unlike Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
PERFECT :LOL:

As an aside though, I wonder would / will ALW really do anything at this stage? She is very close to the end of her contract ... although if she is made to take a "break", it can only improve the show
If the profile of the show and ticket sales were badly affected then maybe. Who knows if it's even a blip on his radar at this point.
If the mental health of the actors was important then someone should be speaking to Carrie regardless.

Reactions: 2
If that is the case it’s unforgivable. The pettiest type of revenge. If she was heartbroken and possibly hoping for a reconciliation think all chance of that just left on the Humiliation Express.
Does she get off at being a martyr or something? She always has to be the victim.

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s just going to brazen it out with her usual stories.
No hiding or explanation from Ms I’m Always Right. Obviously telling the world she’s running and bouncing without a care in the world not getting a call into work or her agents.
I hope Oliver is ok.
Like someone said above Google has them linked forever now. And this could affect future employerbility. Maybe that was the intention?
He obviously has friends in the industry I wonder if anyone may get in touch on his behalf with her to tell her enough. Stop now.
more whether this was all geared towards him getting directly in touch.

Thread from a fan about meeting Carrie at her workplace.
I don't doubt she was nice to her (and her manager sounds like the worst), however how can she say she's worked extremely hard to get where she is??

Looks like she’s just going to brazen it out with her usual stories.
No hiding or explanation from Ms I’m Always Right. Obviously telling the world she’s running and bouncing without a care in the world not getting a call into work or her agents.
I hope Oliver is ok.
Like someone said above Google has them linked forever now. And this could affect future employerbility. Maybe that was the intention?
He obviously has friends in the industry I wonder if anyone may get in touch on his behalf with her to tell her enough. Stop now.
more whether this was all geared towards him getting directly in touch.
I noticed it was odd she hasn't mentioned it today. Maybe she isn't even aware the DM has written about her.

I don't doubt she was nice to her (and her manager sounds like the worst), however how can she say she's worked extremely hard to get where she is??

I noticed it was odd she hasn't mentioned it today. Maybe she isn't even aware the DM has written about her.
I very much doubt that
She googles herself on the daily.
Think someone here found it within minutes of it being posted online last night

Thank you! 🙌🏻 God what a non story though - obviously a slow news day 😂
Definitely. But what a way to set fire to your ex relationship. She lives in such a cosseted bubble that I doubt she would register what regular people’s thoughts would be on reading that.
I think the DM comments are a good indication!

To be fair if not posted here I wouldn't have known. Its not very prominent on the mail homepage

Reactions: 5
It was posted on Theatreboard also.
If no industry professionals read here. They will have read it by now on there

Reactions: 4
Is she flexing about her sub-30 minute 5km run because Oliver did something similar the other day in his stories?? Almost certainly.
I think his was under 20 mins though, so double cringe for her.

(Please tell me someone else remembers this and I’m not just going crazy 😅)

Reactions: 5
Sorry changing the subject, wonder if she has an invite for the Oliviers on Sunday? (even just independently, not as part of Cinderella)

Is she flexing about her sub-30 minute 5km run because Oliver did something similar the other day in his stories?? Almost certainly.
I think his was under 20 mins though, so double cringe for her.

(Please tell me someone else remembers this and I’m not just going crazy 😅)
He posted a picture of a treadmill that was like 19 minutes I think, but tbf Carrie has ran a half marathon and marathon and done other races. Actually I found it quite odd and funny that he all of a sudden started posting about running after they broke up, he never seemed to when they were together. I couldn’t run a sub-30 minute 5km, sometimes I wish people wouldn’t make running so much about time and trying too be faster than someone else and just enjoy the movement and benefits of running, for me I do it for my mental health so that’s why sometimes I wish it wasn’t such a “competition“ about time and who’s the fastest.🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my opinion though, ever since I was diagnosed with my Chronic illness my whole outlook has changed on exercise, so that’s probably why I think of it like that now, I’m just grateful to be here and get too move my body, it’s been through a lot and still goes through a lot. I’ll stop my stupid rambling now, sorry.🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Thing is the mail and sites like it aren't just news sites, it's all about content content content these days. Websites constantly need to be adding new articles for us to consume. We are just as much to blame really.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.