Carrie Hope Fletcher 18 She's ginge, she's cringe and in Q&As she loves a whinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of her getting a leg up on everyone else through social media and then subsequently using social media to be incredibly unprofessional very publicly is never lost on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kind of weird that the song Carrie put in her stories is the one her and Alex did a cover of and released as a single. (That’s not the version she’s posted though)

Kind of weird that the song Carrie put in her stories is the one her and Alex did a cover of and released as a single. (That’s not the version she’s posted though)
Super weird. That was the song they published right before they announced that they were together. Alex even put it on his album I think. Brings back some OG Youtuber ship war flashbacks I did not want.

Reactions: 7
If Oliver posted a picture like that with a female co-star, she’d be fuming. I definitely feel like she’s trying to make him jealous.

Reactions: 33
Oh dear, she looks like his mum in those pics. Big yikes. Red flag.

I definitely went through that phase when I was younger of posting my every thought and feeling onto social media, with a (not-so) healthy dash of sentimental/motivational quotes. That probably ended when I hit 19/20 - so for her to still be going through this phase when she's pushing 30 is very worrying to say the least. And on a professional account! She has that spare private one, if she wants to air her dirty laundry she could be doing it over there. It's all so very messy. Carrie is trying to paint herself a victim but Oliver is definitely coming across the more dignified, which I'm not sure is her aim...

Reactions: 21
If Oliver posted a picture like that with a female co-star, she’d be fuming. I definitely feel like she’s trying to make him jealous.
I don’t think it would be just her fuming, everyone (on here as well) who identities with her because of the breakup would shred him to pieces if he had posted a pic like that.
I don’t believe for a second that there is or ever will be something between Carrie and Ivano; this is just her typical „my male co-stars adore me“ spiel that she’s perfected back during her first Les Mis run :D

Reactions: 19
Kind of looks like at least Carrie may have been a bit tipsy in that pic, which like fine, in the moment, bit of alcohol, big event, emotional high take a pic like that. But why is she posting it days later in her feed.

Reactions: 11
Just why 😂😂 if I was Oliver I wouldn’t be jealous of that lol

Reactions: 7
Girl...that's such an embarrassing thing to post. Ivano seems way younger than she is, their posing doesn't look natural at all, and it's super transparent what she's trying to go for by posting that.

If I saw my ex post a picture like that I'd feel nothing but secondhand embarrassment, not jealousy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She just posted this. Wtf🤦🏻‍♀️
The caption is also very 👀 considering how much of a big deal she made out of Ollie playing PRINCE Hans and she said stuff like “oh I’m not with cinders today I’m with Prince Hans” etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.