Carrie Hope Fletcher 18 She's ginge, she's cringe and in Q&As she loves a whinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he is trying to get some attention. Perhaps from a potential new girl-friend. We all do it
True, but my god they haven’t even been broken up 2 months yet, just seems very quick and fast too me if that’s the case. I mean too each their own, my ex did that, we hadn’t even been broken up for a month and he already had a new girlfriend, and that did sting so maybe that’s why I feel like it’s very quick. Because I had that happen too me and it did hurt, I was like well that just truly tells me how much I really meant to you and the 4 years we were together. Just what happened to me though🤷🏻‍♀️ He has followed a lot of girls since their breakup.

Reactions: 3
I agree, I wonder why? Maybe he’s trying to get his followers back up🤷🏻‍♀️
Well, when it was announced he got cast as Hans there seemed to be a bit of an attempt to position him and Carrie as this West End power couple so now that narrative’s gone and so (presumably) have a lot of the followers he got from Carrie’s fan base. Using his attachment to Frozen to build up more of a base in his own right would be a smart move.

Reactions: 5
True, but my god they haven’t even been broken up 2 months yet, just seems very quick and fast too me if that’s the case. I mean too each their own, my ex did that, we hadn’t even been broken up for a month and he already had a new girlfriend, and that did sting so maybe that’s why I feel like it’s very quick. Because I had that happen too me and it did hurt, I was like well that just truly tells me how much I really meant to you and the 4 years we were together. Just what happened to me though🤷🏻‍♀️ He has followed a lot of girls since their breakup.
Guys tend to move on much more quickly than women I find. Also he may have been emotionally checked out for a while already

I too think the sudden posting from him is to impress someone or get someone’s attention

Reactions: 2
Guys tend to move on much more quickly than women I find. Also he may have been emotionally checked out for a while already

I too think the sudden posting from him is to impress someone or get someone’s attention
Yeah, I also think he thinks with him posting more maybe he’ll get more followers, especially since he’s lost quite a few it seems.

She’s acting like she bleached and box-dyed her hair bright red in her bathroom, when really she went to a professional, probably paid over £100 to get a crappy ginger and become a knockoff of Rose from Titanic lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s acting like she bleached and box-dyed her hair bright red in her bathroom, when really she went to a professional, probably paid over £100 to get a crappy ginger and become a knockoff of Rose from Titanic lol.
A crappy ginger💀💀🤣 I actually really like the color of her hair, oh god what does that have to say about me🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I really love red hair though, I think it’s beautiful and I wish I could pull it off, I would really look like a knockoff of Rose from Titanic if I dyed my hair red🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
A crappy ginger💀💀🤣 I actually really like the color of her hair, oh god what does that have to say about me🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I really love red hair though, I think it’s beautiful and I wish I could pull it off, I would really look like a knockoff of Rose from Titanic if I dyed my hair red🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I like it too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Never have I needed an eye-roll reaction more on this website. JUST GET ON WITH IT, constantly having to tell everyone how badass you are via no other means than other people's quotes is so so so bleeping teenage.

Reactions: 12
I like it too 🤷🏼‍♀️
I like the colour I just don’t think it suits her… maybe i’m used to the mousy brown but it seems way too bright for her skin tone. Then again.. if she likes it, i’m not going to drag her for it lol, just wanna drag her for acting like she did it mid-mental breakdown when really, she would have booked an appointment and had multiple consultations with her agent on whether she was even allowed to dye it.

Reactions: 3
Never have I needed an eye-roll reaction more on this website. JUST GET ON WITH IT, constantly having to tell everyone how badass you are via no other means than other people's quotes is so so so bleeping teenage.
Yup. She needs a journal. Not her professional insta.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.