Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The newsies fandom doesn't need to be infiltrated by her little hatefuls! It'll be a repeat of heathers all over again.

Reactions: 16

Kitt

VIP Member
She was all ‘my relationship ended abruptly’ and ‘I will be ok’ suggesting she was okay and didn’t want the relationship to end. Now she’s not so subtly listing all the things wrong with Oliver and the relationship through these posts. You were happy with him a second ago, Carrie. You’re only doing this cause you feel hurt but work through this privately. Doing this so publicly doesn’t help anyone and is so tacky.

sixback

The only thing that makes her different to anyone else is that she is slightly bigger and can't dance.

kev1974

VIP Member
I mean….she’s being quite clever here, building up that „cast bigger sized actresses in typical MT lead roles!“ narrative, because she’s basically putting herself out there for the Elsa and Anna roles of the world with this, implying that it will be super woke of companies if she gets cast in roles like that because she’s plus sized (in comparison to other actresses).
I see what you’re doing Carrie and yeah…it might actually work
No way Disney would stand for her tweeting "You paid for Elsa and you got an Elsa!!!!" when she can't be arsed to turn up again, so I think that particular show will be firmly closed to her!

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
She's so annoying. There's a cast member in Moulin Rouge who is bigger than Carrie, wears all the sexy costume for the can can etc. Looks amazing doing it. And can do all the physical dancing etc.

Carrie could never. She is nothing special.

sixback

Going on Strictly would be career suicide for Carrie and she/her agent knows it. How mortifying it would be for a musical theatre actor to go on national television and not be able to dance.

Reactions: 15

FakeSmile

VIP Member
At a time like this Carrie really should remember those boundaries that she so often likes to scream about.

LeishaB

It’s so weird of them to use a picture of an understudy who isn’t nominated to wish good luck to the nominees. Why not use one with Carrie and Ivan or the company, all of which are nominated
55523834-2E29-472F-A71A-480738478B02.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Let’s face it. In bald terms. She means actors thinner than her. Which in turn is a dig at the others, as in her mind they clearly got those roles because of how they look.
When did the fight for plus size equality mean shaming slimmer actors?
There’s no stepping stone Carrie. How about a bridge to meet in the middle?
Exactly this. Carrie thinks that she’s better than the slimmer people as she’s bigger AND getting the better roles. Nothing to do with her famous brother and YouTube following. This is the problem with Carrie, she moves the narrative to suit herself.

It’s actually criminal that she believes she is better than people like Sam Barks just because a load of teenage mcfly fans have voted over and over. Does she every acknowledge any of her peers. I never see her big up any other female actors

There is a blog of hers saying she was 5”5 and a size 12 in Heathers. Hardly plus size or setting trends for future actors. She’s made herself a martyr

She’s by no means fat. She looks a bit frumpy because she dresses about 20 years older than everyone she hangs around with.

Last edited:

Kitt

VIP Member
Has she ever mentioned/shown/praised Ivano as much as she has done in the last few stories? I don't think it's necessarily her messaging Oliver or whatever by doing that. I think it's Carrie's usual coping mechanism of needing a man's attention OR showing the world how close she is to guys because she's not like other girls.
Yeah if she feels close to Ivano and getting hugs, dancing with him etc then she’s getting the male attention she craves to feel less shit. She needs to be able to get that validation from herself, not from men.

Poothe

VIP Member
I see she’s back to posting videos of the bows 🙄. I find it kind of funny that all the cast except Carrie (i.e the people who have actually been to drama school and have had training) get to dance and have fun together and it all comes to a grinding halt for Carrie’s entrance because she could never keep up with them.