Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch us get excited for Thailand-type of travels only for Carrie to go to somewhere like Belgium (sorry Belgians, I love an hour away from the border and I love you!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch us get excited for Thailand-type of travels only for Carrie to go to somewhere like Belgium (sorry Belgians, I love an hour away from the border and I love you!)
Are there any other places that have that fabricated magic, little world of their own type vibe like Disney and Lapland?

Reactions: 1
Looking forward to the Eat Pray Love stage of Carrie's life! Maybe she'll meet a sexy, middle-aged divorcee who has nothing to do with her fields of profession, I think that'd be good :)
Well she could do with inspiration for her next book...

Karice Evergreen has it all! She is the most successful West End actress ever. She's just remodelled her London mansion, won best actress for the 12th year in a row, and stolen her neighbour's cat. Everything is great except her boyfriend has just left her. Yes, just like the Evergreen ship that got stuck last year in the Suez Canal, her love life is going nowhere. Throwing seven pairs of Doc Martens and a pair of harem trousers in a suitcase, she jets off to Thailand hoping to gain a fresh perspective on life and becoming unstuck in her heart, just like the Evergreen ship that got stuck and then got unstuck in the Suez Canal last year. She can also talk to animals because magic.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Well she could do with inspiration for her next book...

Karice Evergreen has it all! She is the most successful West End actress ever. She's just remodelled her London mansion, won best actress for the 12th year in a row, and stolen her neighbour's cat. Everything is great except her boyfriend has just left her. Yes, just like the Evergreen ship that got stuck last year in the Suez Canal, her love life is going nowhere. Throwing seven pairs of Doc Martens and a pair of harem trousers in a suitcase, she jets off to Thailand hoping to gain a fresh perspective on life and becoming unstuck in her heart, just like the Evergreen ship that got stuck and then got unstuck in the Suez Canal last year. She can also talk to animals because magic.
Omg I can't :D Genius

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I’ve always said she should be travelling way more than she does and gain some knowledge of the world beyond Disney. I just love that she’s doing all the typical break up things and I literally joked about this yesterday and now today she’s said this. I hope this year she grows up and calms down a bit but I have this feeling she’ll just keep getting more self centred as her friends panda to her every whim after this break up.
I agree entirely - it’s a shame isn’t it? She needs a really good mate to tell her to get a grip and then book them both a month away somewhere where they can get smashed and then spend their mornings woefully hungover absorbing nature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree entirely - it’s a shame isn’t it? She needs a really good mate to tell her to get a grip and then book them both a month away somewhere where they can get smashed and then spend their mornings woefully hungover absorbing nature 😂
Amazing😂🤣

Are there any other places that have that fabricated magic, little world of their own type vibe like Disney and Lapland?
Doesn’t Shanghai have Disney?

That’s my guess or Australia

Mcfly are also going to Brazil so could tag along with them?

Reactions: 3
She doesn't strike me as an adventurous traveller. And as I don't think it's possible to visit China at the moment, or Japan come to that my bet is the original Disneyland in california lol

I'm only now reading through all her Q&As so far and her favorite movie of all time is A Knight's Take. I hope it's the sequel to...A Knight's Tale
Also, I haven't read Daisy Jones and the Six yet, but I bet she'll take elements of it into her next book ;D

Get your harem pants out girls. We’re going to Thailand!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
She’s completing the post breakup checklist at breakneck speed.

Carrie Hope Fletcher: the breakup never bothered me anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Carrie Hope Fletcher: She's ginge, she's cringe and in Q&As she loves a whinge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I do find her language of “my ex left me” strange…shouldn’t it be “my ex broke up with me” or “my ex and I went our separate ways” he’s always been allowed to leave Carrie, you did not own Oliver 😅 I get being sad, but something about how she wrote that threw me.
I definitely read it as "he left meeeeeeee"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.