Carrie Hope Fletcher #17 Cinderella, you shall go to the goof-ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she would hate it when none of the panel guess her, not because they are making stupid guesses for entertainment, but because none of them actually know who she is.
I was just thinking this. She’d be unmasked and everyone would go ‘Who the hell is that?’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I expect that this tour will coincide with the release of her “tell all” book.

Reactions: 9
It's my local and stages all the big touring shows. We do have another version as well also owned by Mayflower which is smaller and more intimate, I'm surprised she's not booked that one.
She would have been more suited for the pavilion in Bournemouth or lighthouse in Poole - mayflower won’t sell out at all. I doubt they’ll even put the balcony’s on sale

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking this. She’d be unmasked and everyone would go ‘Who the hell is that?’
Like that bloke from Keane this year. 😂

Anyway, to be on topic, I have to be fair to her/the promoter and say £25 a ticket for the tour is not a bad price.

Reactions: 4
How can they rebrand it? Newsies belongs to Disney? Is this even real do you think?
It’s a tricky one, I think it depends what they’ve done with the rights? As you can see they’re using quite different images, I haven’t seen any acknowledgment from Disney Twitter accounts like there was when Beauty and the Beast announced their palladium run - I’m holding on to hope it’s real put it that way 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I doubt she'll sell out her venues, the audience will just be her merry band of hatefuls following her from venue to venue especially the mega fan who seen Cinders like 20 times

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she's going to Festival theatre in Edinburgh. It's a huge venue (almost 2000 seats) and they couldn't fill it when Carrie was there with Adams Family, so not sure why she thinks she can fill it on her own.
I wonder if she's doing this to show future employers that she can still sell out shows despite Cinderella being a flop

Reactions: 2
I’m really surprised at the Edinburgh venue too. Festival theatre is huge, I’ve been there for big name comedians and university graduations. I can’t imagine there are many Carrie fans up here when she is mainly London based.

Reactions: 7
From comments here it seems venues have an average of 2,000 seats
So they are banking on 22,000 people buying tickets. I guess this is the time to see if her online ‘fans’ match the ticket buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From comments here it seems venues have an average of 2,000 seats
So they are banking on 22,000 people buying tickets. I guess this is the time to see if her online ‘fans’ match the ticket buying.
Her comment section averages from 40-200 comments. (Except her tour post) there is no way they can reach the numbers they want.

Reactions: 1
She would have been more suited for the pavilion in Bournemouth or lighthouse in Poole - mayflower won’t sell out at all. I doubt they’ll even put the balcony’s on sale
I would have put her in the Nuffield in Southampton. I’d have thought that kind of intimate gig would have been more her bag 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I am kind of surprised at the whole touring thing. Maybe all her drama over things really is nothing and she doesnt hate being herself on stage without the safety net of a theatre (production). I remember how during the Chitty tour she didn't seem to enjoy touring at all, but who knows, maybe she's grown and thinks she can do it. There must be some certainty between her, her management and whoever organises/finances the tour that there's enough of an audience to fill seats for her.
She will definitely have something lined up after Cinderella, I don't think she'll go months without getting another lead role. So more people could come from whatever new show she'll star in post Cinders.

Reactions: 3
This could be a good measure for future employers tbh... if she can fill the venues then her stunt casting is probably worth it. If it's not selling then they have the true picture of the audiences she brings in.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.