Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her pregnant? She’d whinge and moan NON STOP as if she’s the only one to go through it.
Because no one was ever pregnant before her, right? It would be insufferable.

I just don't get the appeal

Oliver's face reminds me of the "handsome squidward" meme, where he has all the features that make someone handsome but looks ugly. His voice is so nasally that I don't enjoy listening to him sing either. Unlike Carrie though, he doesn't seem completely self obsessed and comes across as a nice guy

Carrie is so self obsessed that she's immediately unlikeable. She screams when she sings and thinks louder is better. She can't act, and I don't think she's pretty either. Does anyone else think she looks nothing like the rest of the fletcher family? Eg she has more of a pig snout, whereas Tom has a really sharp nose. Everything from their looks to their work ethic is so different to each other
Carrie’s self obsession is what makes her unattractive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Carrie and Tom are both apples that didn’t fall far from the Debbie-tree.
Tom isn’t a good singer. He can write a great tune, no denying that; but he fell into where he was after being rejected from Busted. That style of music was emerging and there was a gap in the market that McFly were manufactured for and fell into. Busted were huge, and McFly got their start by riding their coattails (sound familiar?).

Tom is a huge narc. There was a time where people were asking about the long promised, long delayed McFly album and he snapped and said to ask the others because be wouldn’t talk about it anymore. He doesn’t take criticism well (see the Strictly thread), stole money from taxpayers in the form of furlough money he definitely didn’t need, and generally struts around like he’s God’s Gift.

I wouldn’t say at all that Carrie and Tom are different to each other.
Tom isnt a good singer, are you joking? I guess everyone has their own opinion but I think Tom is an amazing singer.

Pretty much disagree with most of your post XD

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd say Tom is just average singer, he isn't terrible and good enough for a band but not one I listen to as a solo artist or I'd want to attempt more vocally challenging songs

Reactions: 19
I don't think Tom is awful but he's not great either

I recommend watching them do a cover of Dynamite. Danny's voice is insane in comparison to Tom's.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think that is Carrie keeps going she’s going to fall into a similar thing I seem to have with idina menzel - now this is not meant with any disrespect to idina or compare her in any way to Carrie and I do love her originals, but if you listen to 1) the original Wicked soundtrack and 2) the original tracks of Let It Go, and to a smaller extent Maureen in RENT, and then listen to what performers are doing with those songs now they’ve become something far greater (so while her foundations are good it is sometimes hard to go back when you’ve heard the “full monty” current versions so much is what I mean), and looking at Lauren singing I Know I Have a Heart and the current West End and Tour Veronica’s singing I Say No they’re taking those same songs Carrie just “gets through” to a whole other level which makes re-visiting Carrie’s just sound even more flat really (attached screenshot of a IG post of the U/S tour Veronica singing the end of I Say No would high recommend going to find it)

Basically I get the feeling that Carrie is going to need to cling to her original status for most shows because eventually her versions won’t be the best anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I honestly think that is Carrie keeps going she’s going to fall into a similar thing I seem to have with idina menzel - now this is not meant with any disrespect to idina or compare her in any way to Carrie and I do love her originals, but if you listen to 1) the original Wicked soundtrack and 2) the original tracks of Let It Go, and to a smaller extent Maureen in RENT, and then listen to what performers are doing with those songs now they’ve become something far greater (so while her foundations are good it is sometimes hard to go back when you’ve heard the “full monty” current versions so much is what I mean), and looking at Lauren singing I Know I Have a Heart and the current West End and Tour Veronica’s singing I Say No they’re taking those same songs Carrie just “gets through” to a whole other level which makes re-visiting Carrie’s just sound even more flat really (attached screenshot of a IG post of the U/S tour Veronica singing the end of I Say No would high recommend going to find it)

Basically I get the feeling that Carrie is going to need to cling to her original status for most shows because eventually her versions won’t be the best anymore
Yeah, didn't Idina mess up her voice in the beginning of her career because she didn't understand vocal technique/keep her voice healthy?

Reactions: 4
Carrie should take some time out to think about what her next step is going to be. If that's a career in theatre then use the time to take classes and learn new skills. She is fortunate enough to not have to worry about money so it won't hurt her bank if she takes some time off

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine her pregnant? She’d whinge and moan NON STOP as if she’s the only one to go through it.
Imagine the collabs and begging for sponsorships and free tit 🤢 and you just know her kid will be doing XYZ well ahead of usual development times and better than everyone else...

Reactions: 5
I don't agree tbh. There's a lot of things that they discuss on things like discord or MTA which people who aren't fans don't see. I've been a fan of mcfly for a long time so know how it all went down, but will agree to disagree on that
Was also a McFly fan - from the very start. Saw them on the tour they supported Busted on. Was on the original Street Team, was at the Street Team meeting at the Marble Arch Hotel with Lydia and Fletch where the first idea of something like the Supercity was discussed, have met them dozens of times, and am still on the Discord.

Still think Tom is the biggest twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was also a McFly fan - from the very start. Saw them on the tour they supported Busted on. Was on the original Street Team, was at the Street Team meeting at the Marble Arch Hotel with Lydia and Fletch where the first idea of something like the Supercity was discussed, have met them dozens of times, and am still on the Discord.

Still think Tom is the biggest twit.
Like I said, agree to disagree since it's a Carrie thread, not Tom

Reactions: 3

I think with Idina she is very proud to pass the torch on to other actress unlike Carrie who likes to remind the world she's the one who lit it and held it first!

Reactions: 11
Did you know, she loves her cat?
I love my cat too, and I maybe snapchat a cute pic of her once every month or so. Remember, Carrie's the first person to ever have a cat that meows when hungry AND follows them to the bathroom. Edgar's special. He's not like other cats.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.