Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The holiday photos/videos are actually really sweet so far! They seem to really enjoy each other’s company and are having a good time. Really nice to see 😊

Reactions: 13
Do you think Carrie’s getting the 💍 on this holiday?
I’ve thought that, then will marriages and babies be why she can’t get another role.
Obviously we can do both however in her line of work she would have to stop west end performing when heavily pregnant

Reactions: 1
Perfect excuse and then follow gi into motherhood influencing and piggy back off Gis podcast and success

Reactions: 9
I don’t necessarily see her becoming a mother as I’ve never seen Carrie as the mothering type, has she even spoke about wanting to be a mum? And even if she gets married and then has children I could see her being the type to wait a while between getting married and having kids.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling Carrie will take a "break" after Cinderella. Can't see her being offered a role like that again. Must be a reason she's missing so many shows and her schedule is constantly changing
She's been the lead before. She knows how much work requires goes into it. I don't get why she was so weird with this production. She wants all the press and notoriety of being ALW's leading lady but doesn't want to put in the work.

Reactions: 3
She's been the lead before. She knows how much work requires goes into it. I don't get why she was so weird with this production. She wants all the press and notoriety of being ALW's leading lady but doesn't want to put in the work.
She hasn't though really. Both les mis roles are supporting, so was chitty, war of the worlds and and addams really. Heathers was closer to it but still a small scale short run production. This was her first big main lead in a high profile production

Reactions: 4
“ I haven’t been skiiing since I was 14” she says. With Disney holidays every year, and a brother in an expensive theater school and her meetings in America re: making a musical.

So working class our Carrie.

Reactions: 37
She hasn't though really. Both les mis roles are supporting, so was chitty, war of the worlds and and addams really. Heathers was closer to it but still a small scale short run production. This was her first big main lead in a high profile production
Very different type of show too. Heathers is super popular and attracts a lot of fans who will see the show over and over again, night after night, in multiple locations with multiple casts and will dress up as the characters regardless of who is playing the lead. Carrie probably loved having all that attention and people dressing up as Veronica waiting for pics at stage door and having people fawning over her. In reality Cinderella isn't attracting that kind of fan attention, and the people who will go see it repeatedly and give Carrie lots of attention are probably people who are her fans regardless of what show she is in. It doesn't have the same kind of following as Heathers so she isn't getting the same level of attention, and maybe therefore isn't willing to put in the same level of work.

Reactions: 9
carrie would get pregnant and complainl about needing to make her office or a spare room into the child’s room

I very much can't see Carrie being a mum, she's never spoken about wanting kids (as far as I can remember) but if she were to have kids I can see her being a Pentland-type trying to live her dreams through her kids - Getting them to go to auditions and signing them up for every school holiday theatre club going and enrolling into stage school - even if they had no desire go to into theatre.

Reactions: 17
I hope Carrie doesn’t have a kid just for the sake of it - I have full admiration for people who say they don’t want them. There’s so much pressure to have one. I don’t want kids yet I’m constantly asked when I’m going to settle down and have a kid 🙄

Reactions: 5
Getting them to go to auditions and signing them up for every school holiday theatre club going and enrolling into stage school - even if they had no desire go to into theatre.
Imagine:
Child: “Mum I wanna go do xyz!”
Carrie: “No! I played Eponine and Fantine in the West End so it only right you keep it in the family and play them too,”
Child: “But I don’t wanna!”
Carrie: “I don’t care, just do the face and they’ll love you!”

Reactions: 13
Imagine:
Child: “Mum I wanna go do xyz!”
Carrie: “No! I played Eponine and Fantine in the West End so it only right you keep it in the family and play them too,”
Child: “But I don’t wanna!”
Carrie: “I don’t care, just do the face and they’ll love you!”
It's like Christi or Melissa from Dance Moms. Where they're blatant stage moms.

I see Cinderella has been cancelled again tonight. Carrie timed her holiday well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see Cinderella has been cancelled again tonight. Carrie timed her holiday well.
Rumours on theatreboard are implying covid protocols aren’t being followed and that the performance last night should have been cancelled rather than going on an hour late. Apparently there are lots of cryptic tweets happening from the cast, but I’m not on twitter so I don’t know what’s being said. This whole production is a mess!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.