Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cherry198

VIP Member
This is a very random thought but I'm curious if anyone thinks Oliver will propose anytime soon?
I’m pretty sure he said in an interview or youtube video that he doesn’t want to get married/marriage isn’t important to him or something along those lines.

Reactions: 2

nymeria

I mean Jane Seymour is the most boring queen in six song-wise but there's no way she could manage in the show. It would be too tough for her, physically and vocally.
That's what I meant. If each queen would be onstage just for her song, she'd be fine playing Jane. But the show as a whole would eat her alive.

Mark81

VIP Member
Maybe 'The Face' should be the name of the new ALW talent show instead of 'How Do You Solve A Problem Like Carrie's?!🤷‍♂️🤣

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Was Malala there? I’d be interested to know what her thoughts were on such an anti feminist show raising money for her foundation…
Yeah she was there, saw a photo of her on the evening standard this evening whilst darting through Leicester Square tube station

aurora01

Curious to know what people's opinions are of Oliver on here. Do you think he genuinely loves her? Do you think he's using her?
I think they’re very well suited and are in love but both as bad as each other so…well suited ;)

CeeThreeTV

Bizarre place to announce it. Who on or who watched loose women would care. Most probably never heard of the show or her.

Assuming alw and Carrie have made up then
Don't know if that's the reason. I am speculating? I'm sure I read somewhere yesterday that the reason ALW is on Loose tomorrow is because he has an announcement to make? Surely it's not just to flog tickets? Unless ALW is still trying to ride the coattails of Malala?

Lilu22

VIP Member
If they hadn’t done a VW last week, I would’ve bet on that to I Know I Have A Heart

kerplookie

Am I blind or has she deleted her old Disney World vlogs? I swear she went at least twice each with Pete and Alex (although I understand taking down the Alex videos), but I can’t find them? All I can see are her more recent ones.

lablife54

The awards aren’t even for her, they’re for the writers, composers, and producers of the albums but of course she’s said ‘I feature on two Grammy nominated musical theatre albums’. Like she’s trying to take credit for it. ‘I feature.’ Not ‘Congratulations to X, Y, and Z for being nominated for a Grammy. So lucky to have been a small part of it.’ It’s ‘I feature on two Grammy nominated musical theatre albums. Pinch me. Hard. This can’t be real?!’ CARRIE, the fucking nominations aren’t even for you!! She is so desperate. The narcissism is astounding. The amount of people congratulating her and calling her iconic is ridiculous. It’s not her work!
Any principal vocalists submitted (and I assume that would be a certainty for Cinderella and a possibility for Les Mis even though Fantine is barely in it) would get an award if their album won, so I’ll give her this. I just hope it’s not all we hear about for the next 2 months (and god help us if either of them win!).