Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Oliver calling her over was lovely.

It was nice to hear her “real” voice too if that makes sense?

Reactions: 16
Okay so now that Carrie has run a full marathon and a few halves, can we put to bed the whole ‘she eats nothing but sweets and is lazy blah blah blah’?

Don’t get me wrong, Carrie is no fitness guru by any stretch, but she’s literally just completed a marathon, I think people can accept that she’s clearly got a decent level of fitness

Reactions: 41
Just watched the stories and gotta say, she looked so much younger than usual in the shot of her back at the hotel. Natural hair not weighed down with product and no heavy eye make-up. She looked quite nice I thought. Her usual look and styling does her a disservice I think.

Reactions: 17
Congrats on completing the marathon, now can we have more of THAT Carrie and not the ego loving, diva that was WEL? Oliver sounded lovely on the Instagram post. Please don't end up like that bff of yours Louise Pentland, if there's someone you don't want to model yourself on it is her! Check out this privileged lady!

Reactions: 1
Okay so now that Carrie has run a full marathon and a few halves, can we put to bed the whole ‘she eats nothing but sweets and is lazy blah blah blah’?

Don’t get me wrong, Carrie is no fitness guru by any stretch, but she’s literally just completed a marathon, I think people can accept that she’s clearly got a decent level of fitness
I agree although being fit for one thing doesn't make you fit for everything as different activities require different forms of fitness and stamina. I'm still not convinced she is really fit enough for physical stage roles. They often are short bursts of high energy instead of steady state like running and I wonder if that's her weak area. Also the ability to sing while moving

Reactions: 9
I’m not a Carrie fan but I have to say, she did amazingly and reserves the right to brag I think. Not at all comparable, but a few years ago I did a beginners triathlon after a long period of ill-health (physically and mentally). I remember crying on the cycle (the middle bit, which was only 23km long) thinking there’s no way I could finish it. But I did and I’m so proud of that moment because even though it was no marathon length, it’s the first time I put myself out of my comfort zone and did something I’d always wanted to do. So I kinda get it. She should be proud. It’s a good feeling to finish something that people tell you you can’t do.

I agree with what others have said, she looks so much younger after her shower. Just goes to show that all that product in her hair doesn’t do it justice. It’s so beautiful as it is

Reactions: 20
I’m not a Carrie fan but I have to say, she did amazingly and reserves the right to brag I think. Not at all comparable, but a few years ago I did a beginners triathlon after a long period of ill-health (physically and mentally). I remember crying on the cycle (the middle bit, which was only 23km long) thinking there’s no way I could finish it. But I did and I’m so proud of that moment because even though it was no marathon length, it’s the first time I put myself out of my comfort zone and did something I’d always wanted to do. So I kinda get it. She should be proud. It’s a good feeling to finish something that people tell you you can’t do.

I agree with what others have said, she looks so much younger after her shower. Just goes to show that all that product in her hair doesn’t do it justice. It’s so beautiful as it is
I did a similar thing a few years ago - I did a charity event that lasted 4 days and it was the hardest thing mentally and physically that I have ever done. On the second day I cried so much because it was so tough BUT I completed it and even now I still brag about it because it’s a bloody amazing achievement!

Reactions: 5
Carrie is a lot of things but the marathon is a huge achievement, and she did it in a decent time, this is something she has legitimate bragging rights for forever haha

Reactions: 14
Carrie is a lot of things but the marathon is a huge achievement, and she did it in a decent time, this is something she has legitimate bragging rights for forever haha
Especially if she does read here. She would of read how lots of people think she didn’t train enough and there was no way she would finish.

Reactions: 4
Idk how Carrie's handling Insta being down. She can't beg for freebies or show us her bows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so frustrating watching Carrie's latest insta video. It made me realize how unlikable she's become. I used to be such a big fan back in like 2013-2017, but after that she's become a completely different person.

Reactions: 6
I did the London Marathon a few years ago and it is HARD, emotionally and physically hard. Maybe not for proper athletes but for people like me (and I’ll include Carrie in that) who aren’t natural athletes it is. She did amazing to finish whether you walk or run it’s still an amazing achievement.

She best not claim she ran it. There is nothing wrong with walking a marathon (other than the fact that there are plenty of walking marathons you can enter) but she needs to take ownership that she didn’t run for the majority. We shall see.
I haven't watched the video yet so she may admit to walking it but found the title and this post funny haha

I honestly really loved her marathon video. I feel like we got a bit of the genuine grateful old Carrie back. The clips with Oli were beautiful. Even her look at the end, as someone previously mentioned, she looked younger and refreshed. Really happy for her this week, I hope we continue to see this side of her for a while

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In her defence, i saw several people yesterday wearing workout gear and their medal in central london.
Yeah but it’s a bit different to wear one to a wedding reception, it’s the couples big day, all the attention should be on them.

Well done to Carrie for completing, that must have been no easy feat. She has bragging rights for this one.

I actually teared up a little bit watching her marathon vlog. The relief in her face when she finished- I’m proud of her. Congrats Carrie x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.