Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie looks so snug and Oliver looks like he’s holding in a fart. They are not the most photogenic couple.
“Son, come and take a picture with me for the Christmas card”

Why does she look at least 10 years plus older than him?😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If 'Cinderella' does move to Broadway do people think ALW will want Carrie to move with it or will he find a new leading lady?

If 'Cinderella' does move to Broadway do people think ALW will want Carrie to move with it or will he find a new leading lady?
I really can’t see him taking her over with the show. If he does, Broadway will eat her alive!

Reactions: 9
I doubt he'd keep her after the WEL tantrum. Plus, she isn't worth the Equity swap—there are plenty of Broadway actors who could play Cinders.

Reactions: 5
Just saw this and it reminded me - something I’ve noticed recently is that loads of West End stars or influencers do Q&As which is normal. But loads of them tend to do ask questions to their followers (like Georgina here) but Carrie’s are ALWAYS just for people to ask HER questions. She talks about herself WAY more than anyone else on insta does. Like here, Georgina is asking people to tell her one thing they’re grateful for. Carrie’s version of this would be ‘Feeling grateful today. Ask me anything about gratitude!!!’

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Think someone should explain to Carrie that working class does not simply refer to the fact that her father went to work!!!!!!! She said that she'd been to Disney at least 14 times up until she left school, that is incredible! I'm double her age and still have not been able to afford to go!! She'll never know how fortunate her childhood was and her adult life us! #totallyoutoftouch
Yeah but her dad once worked in a factory so she's obviously a woman of the people 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Carrie and Oliver have no chemistry. I saw them in Addams family and I thought she was still with Pete and I remember watching thinking how awkward they looked together, and to think they were sleeping together at the time.

They look like one of those married couples who’ve been together forever who sleep in separate beds but won’t get a divorce 🤣

Reactions: 10

We meet at Ormson’s workplace, the Theatre Royal Drury Lane – resplendent after a £60m revamp – in the plush “retiring room” that opens on to the royal box. Ormson admires the view; not to be outdone, Fletcher feigns disinterest and bigs up her own venue. The Gillian Lynne theatre has been reconfigured so some rows of Cinderella’s audience are rotated during its grand waltz.

Guess it's a slow news day... also Karen, get your dirty boots off the couch!
of course she’s wearing a joanie outfit, gotta get that free promo

Reactions: 3
Just saw this and it reminded me - something I’ve noticed recently is that loads of West End stars or influencers do Q&As which is normal. But loads of them tend to do ask questions to their followers (like Georgina here) but Carrie’s are ALWAYS just for people to ask HER questions. She talks about herself WAY more than anyone else on insta does. Like here, Georgina is asking people to tell her one thing they’re grateful for. Carrie’s version of this would be ‘Feeling grateful today. Ask me anything about gratitude!!!’
Most people who do that just do it to drive up engagement though

Reactions: 4
What is her deal with replying to the tweets saying they were disappointed she wasn’t in the show? Ignore them. It’s not even passive aggressive subtweeting anymore. I saw the tweet she replied to and is referring to. Yes, it was clumsily worded and could have come across better but English could have been that person’s second language? And they are ALLOWED to be disappointed that they didn’t see the person they came for. I don’t remember the lady asking for a refund though?!?

Reactions: 15
What is her deal with replying to the tweets saying they were disappointed she wasn’t in the show? Ignore them. It’s not even passive aggressive subtweeting anymore. I saw the tweet she replied to and is referring to. Yes, it was clumsily worded and could have come across better but English could have been that person’s second language? And they are ALLOWED to be disappointed that they didn’t see the person they came for. I don’t remember the lady asking for a refund though?!?
She is so toxic. Leave her to it. Even her die hard fans will get fed up of her moaning. As you say, there was no need to comment.....she can't help but put herself publically at the centre of attention. A narcissistic personality is a dangerous one and self-destructive.

Reactions: 12
I know of someone who had travelled to see Cinderella from Manchester and she is a massive Carrie fan. Her tweet was sent at 12:30 2 hours before the show so of course people will get annoyed she’s not there. That’s what happens when you put big names in shows

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand why she does it! I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again - DELETE YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT CARRIE!
Carrie herself has previously said that if she wants to feel worse about herself she’ll go on twitter. Then why do you still use it Carrie?
I do think twitter is the worst of all of them. I deleted my twitter account a few years ago because with the news and everyone sharing everything about the world falling apart and politics I got to a point where my mental health was severely affected. A conversation with a friend made me realise that twitter was the catalyst and wasn’t good for me. I deleted my account as soon as I realised. When people post tweets on Instagram I sometimes get sucked into the comments and have to remind myself to block and move on. The most recent one for me was the heartbeat bill in Texas. I was seeing so much info about it, got sucked into a comment section and started getting angry. Realised it was the same feeling I got when I was on twitter, so I blocked the account so it wouldn’t come up again. It’s hard to change peoples opinions, there was no need to start an argument so I took a breath and moved on. That’s what Carrie needs to do. Take a breath and move on. She gets too entangled in the mess and goes into defence mode. She’s talked about this trait of hers for years- so why hasn’t she learned from it?
I’ve been through grief counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy in the past few years and I’ve learned so much about myself and how to change things for myself. Despite her boundaries she still overshares, as soon as she sees anything that could be taken as criticism she goes into defence mode and she’s also in complete denial about certain aspects of her life. When I saw that article she did with Ollie it made me think of a clip off an old series called Benefits Street. Young woman asked if she considers herself working class- she replied ‘I’m not working class, because I don’t work’. I don’t think Carrie knows what working class actually means.
My own parents have talked about what it was like when my brother and I were young and how they saved to take us to Disney world Florida for a week when I was 8, most holidays were to Scotland when I was young. Carrie would probably consider my family as working class back then, but as an adult looking back I can honestly say I think we were middle class. Both my parents had fairly good jobs both in the NHS and at the time were probably quite well paid though looking back now it would seem like not much (but house prices were a lot cheaper back then).
I’ve also heard that Carrie’s dad would’ve been doing quite well working silver recovery for Kodak. Tbh I think Carrie likes the rags to riches idea and has made everything up to fit that narrative.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t see the original reply, but I have to assume that they also didn’t specifically tag Georgina - Carrie tagged her and if you’re not well versed in Twitter you won’t know that you need to deliberately remove anyone mentioned in the original tweet in order for them to be removed from your reply.

Reactions: 4
Carrie Fletcher, creator of drama and seeker of attention at any cost.

Seeing how genuinely Samantha Barks and Stephanie McKeon have celebrated Danielle Fianmanya's debut as Elsa made me think how shocked we'd all be if Carrie for once reacted to someone else's success like this (without, you know, making it all about herself or weirdly passive aggressive).

Reactions: 13
She couldn’t even celebrate Oli’s first major West End role without making it about herself and her Joanie collection

Reactions: 18
Now i don't know much about the workings of theatre, but she has missed more shows in the past couple of months than i have missed days of work in the past year! Is this normal?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.