Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh how it says Oliver is from a working class family up north and would struggle to afford train tickets to London to audition and Carrie is also from a working class family, a family which could afford multiple trips to Florida most years…
Think someone should explain to Carrie that working class does not simply refer to the fact that her father went to work!!!!!!! She said that she'd been to Disney at least 14 times up until she left school, that is incredible! I'm double her age and still have not been able to afford to go!! She'll never know how fortunate her childhood was and her adult life us! #totallyoutoftouch

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Think someone should explain to Carrie that working class does not simply refer to the fact that her father went to work!!!!!!! She said that she'd been to Disney at least 14 times up until she left school, that is incredible! I'm double her age and still have not been able to afford to go!! She'll never know how fortunate her childhood was and her adult life us! #totallyoutoftouch
Also she’s said loud and proud before that her first Disney trip was when her mum was pregnant with her but the first trip she said out of womb was when she was 2! That’s an insane turnaround especially with the expenses of a newborn and an7 year old boy in school 😂

Reactions: 19
Why is she so attention seeking? You can tell that she is just itching for concerned fans to drop into her messages like “what happened??” just so that she can then “establish boundaries” and block them. She’s like one of those kids in school that would post a story of themselves crying and caption it “only real ones pop up 😪😪” like no one cares man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't want to give it away SO DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS!!!!!!

Basically the stage turns and becomes centre of the theatre for the ballroom scenes! Not sure how carries never seen it as she's part of the show.... but....
She’s not on stage until after the stage is set in the new position and then she’s offstage again by the time it moves back, so I can give her that one.

Reactions: 6
Carrie will get herself into problems. Being the lead in ALW Cinderella is significantly more hard-core than anything she's done before. She is just not ready, not trained and too narcissistic.

She is ruining the relationship between audience and performer.

She is all about herself. Her passive aggressive rants today are yet another example of Carrie, being Carrie.

Reactions: 15
Carrie will get herself into problems. Being the lead in ALW Cinderella is significantly more hard-core than anything she's done before. She is just not ready, not trained and too narcissistic.

She is ruining the relationship between audience and performer.
Bets she’ll go on a rant on Twitter or Instagram soon about the audience not ‘being entitled’ to a specific performer 🙄

She doesn’t like people even saying they’re upset she wasn’t on. Kids are getting tickets to see their favourite performer, they’re allowed to be upset when she isn’t on and doesn’t even say why.

Reactions: 5
We are what, 2 months into the run....novelty has worn off and she is also probably starting to feel the strain.

Reactions: 9
Me realising I've missed two podcast episodes... Here I was thinking she'd binned the thing off, but she just didn't seem to mention it ever again.
1633798271265.png

Guess I can stop reading Emma and review these now. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me realising I've missed two podcast episodes... Here I was thinking she'd binned the thing off, but she just didn't seem to mention it ever again.
View attachment 802113
Guess I can stop reading Emma and review these now. 😌
Does no one proof read the descriptions? Also they make it sound like a kids adventure story. "Dora the Expolorer finds a giraffe!"

Reactions: 6

We meet at Ormson’s workplace, the Theatre Royal Drury Lane – resplendent after a £60m revamp – in the plush “retiring room” that opens on to the royal box. Ormson admires the view; not to be outdone, Fletcher feigns disinterest and bigs up her own venue. The Gillian Lynne theatre has been reconfigured so some rows of Cinderella’s audience are rotated during its grand waltz.

Guess it's a slow news day... also Karen, get your dirty boots off the couch!
She looks so smug

Made me laugh how it says Oliver is from a working class family up north and would struggle to afford train tickets to London to audition and Carrie is also from a working class family, a family which could afford multiple trips to Florida most years…
And to send both kids to stage school…

Reactions: 8
Carrie looks so snug and Oliver looks like he’s holding in a fart. They are not the most photogenic couple.
I mean, I'm pretty sure if a body language expert had a comment, they would mention this does not represent a natural, loving relationship.

Just saw her Instagram stories… what the duck was that?
Just watched them, her putting on her IG story saying shes ragin but giving no further context just reminds me of when people post vague statueses on fb then get annoyed when people ask whats wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.