Carrie Hope Fletcher #11 I know i have a career because I was #Gifted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned before, I think over on GuruGossip a while back that the only women in the industry she's friends with are those who won't be cast in the same roles as her. Celinde is a soprano so they naturally wouldn't be competitors for most roles. While other performers like Jodie Steele or Georgina from Cinderella would be.
But I guess it also might just be that she met Celinde while she was still her old self, idk
I think Carrie's one of those people who will be nice to those (women) she considers her equal or superior, but not anyone else, especially not those who she considers a possible threat (to future roles, boyfriends, fame, etc.). I can't imagine her befriending someone from the crew or ensemble.

Reactions: 10
Or wicked enough. Its actually quite a hard role to get right, balancing the humour and sinister.

If her social media continues to die she won't be in demand as star casting. Not since Elaine page and Michael Ball have west end actors really been able to cross over into the mainstream , very few even have long term headline careers in theatre.

Reactions: 9
2EDCCE23-5137-42AC-BEAE-89DD0A930D8C.png
High vis jackets are very commonly worn by autistic children/young adults. To say it’s funny seeing someone one wearing one in a theatre is tone deaf, ignorant, pretentious and just plain rude

Reactions: 12
mHigh vis jackets are very commonly worn by autistic children/young adults. To say it’s funny seeing someone one wearing one in a theatre is tone deaf, ignorant, pretentious and just plain rude
Are they? I’ve never seen or heard of that in my life to be honest?

Reactions: 24
Are they? I’ve never seen or heard of that in my life to be honest?
Yeah I work with young adults with learning disabilities, it’s a thing 🙂 Not with most people but it’s definitely something I’ve seen. I’m gonna be honest, I never asked why.

I know she can’t help being ill and she definitely shouldn’t go to work with a sore throat (even though we know she often does). But she’s had so many days off now. If she was in a normal job, she’d have had a warning from her boss by now!
Makes me wonder why she’s so able to have time off Cinders but would go through hell and high water to stubbornly perform in any other show even if it meant infecting her colleagues. It was a fear of missing out on a job she loved so maybe Cinderella just isn’t as enjoyable a job. Less friends and a tit role.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’ll eventually be back at Les Mis playing Mme Thenarduer!
i think carrie would really struggle with the fact that mme thenardeur is a minor character who doesn’t have any purely solos songs (not like fantine i dreamed a dream and eponine with on my own solo), i think that’s one of the reasons why she’s never said she’ll play cosette because adult cosette only has duet songs

Reactions: 3
i think carrie would really struggle with the fact that mme thenardeur is a minor character who doesn’t have any purely solos songs (not like fantine i dreamed a dream and eponine with on my own solo), i think that’s one of the reasons why she’s never said she’ll play cosette because adult cosette only has duet songs
To be fair she has said that Cosette is totally out of her range as it’s a Soprano role.

Reactions: 5
Carrie if you see this, in what world is 5'5" considered tiny? As someone who's 5'1", that's laughable.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.