Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There definitely is. Is this woman wacked or what? Is she so hungry for attention that she brought her ex husband to spend the night at her house with the kids while Sergio is out of town visiting his parents in Spain. Don’t get me wrong, I’d take Cemm any day over Sergio. Sergio seems not himself. His body language shows me he’s either bothered or not too Interested. Look at his grin in the pics below. I felt bad for sergios family, she did not leave this poor man alone during his visit with his family. She’s a controlling and selfish human being, narcissist. She was dating the guy already last year when she announced on Dec 26, 2019 that her and her husband were divorcing. She had been dating Sergio already for a good six months, and now a year later again she’s with the ex, trying to get Sergio jealous with cemm staying in the same house while he’s gone. She such a fool, I would have never left Cemm for Sergio. Go figure.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Sergio’s already on his way back to her! He must have gone to the airport straight after Christmas dinner. Did he really go all the way to Spain from Dubai for a couple of days!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Sergio’s already on his way back to her! He must have gone to the airport straight after Christmas dinner. Did he really go all the way to Spain from Dubai for a couple of days!
There definitely is. Is this woman wacked or what? Is she so hungry for attention that she brought her ex husband to spend the night at her house with the kids while Sergio is out of town visiting his parents in Spain. Don’t get me wrong, I’d take Cemm any day over Sergio. Sergio seems not himself. His body language shows me he’s either bothered or not too Interested. Look at his grin in the pics below. I felt bad for sergios family, she did not leave this poor man alone during his visit with his family. She’s a controlling and selfish human being, narcissist. She was dating the guy already last year when she announced on Dec 26, 2019 that her and her husband were divorcing. She had been dating Sergio already for a good six months, and now a year later again she’s with the ex, trying to get Sergio jealous with cemm staying in the same house while he’s gone. She such a fool, I would have never left Cemm for Sergio. Go figure.

Attachments

I guess he enjoyed his time at home with his real and non show off family. Looks like he had a lovely few days with lots of presents nothing too showy and just spending time in his home town. Unlike her with her free /sponsored dinner everything Instagram perfect and a post about not having to be in the kitchen ( yeah right) . She’s trying to give the impression of happy families but you can see one of her boys looks really unhappy.

Reactions: 4
Caroline made such a fuss about Sergio going away and he’s back already! I thought he would be away for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
He doesn’t look his normal chirpy self. Maybe it’s just tiredness , maybe he realised he’s going home to a narcissist. I wonder if her friends get cheesed off with her constantly filming them, that would get right on my nerves!

I had no idea there was a thread on this woman, I've met her, very stuck up.

I'm quite surprised where she is now considering the failed business "The Gift Shop" many years ago.

Reactions: 9
I had no idea there was a thread on this woman, I've met her, very stuck up.

I'm quite surprised where she is now considering the failed business "The Gift Shop" many years ago.
I think she’s just claiming success on the back of her ex husbands divorce settlement.

Reactions: 7
I just looked at her Boxing Day post , she has another load of guests over for Christmas, this is a genuine question....do they have such low levels of covid 19 in Dubai that they can carry on as normal at home? Bearing in mind Sergio has just travelled home from Spain where the cases are still high I’m surprised they are having such a household full of people.

I guess he enjoyed his time at home with his real and non show off family. Looks like he had a lovely few days with lots of presents nothing too showy and just spending time in his home town. Unlike her with her free /sponsored dinner everything Instagram perfect and a post about not having to be in the kitchen ( yeah right) . She’s trying to give the impression of happy families but you can see one of her boys looks really unhappy.
Very true. She lives for everyone to see her daily life on Instagram. Her son the one that didn’t seem too happy is the the shortest one of the two, and he’s the one that doesn’t care for the relationship. He wasn’t happy having to give up his side of the bed he shared with his mum. After seeing Cemm their at the house, I was like damn I can’t believe she left him for Sergio. She took 4 step backwards.

Reactions: 6
See she’s partying again and the kids no doubt shipped offnto Cems now Sergio is back. Why does she always have so many randoms around her 😂🤷‍♀️Can’t believe they are all her besties. Those poor kids, probably had zero alone time with her yesterday as she was playing the social queen as always. So sad.

I wonder if her ex husband has a new partner. She’s probably never totally one on one with her children without it being filmed or there being one of the hangers on there .

I wonder if her ex husband has a new partner. She’s probably never totally one on one with her children without it being filmed or there being one of the hangers on there .
If he has a new partner, then she’s a blessed woman. He’s a good man, noble and classy, everything that Caroline is not. He’s the one with the millions and is humble, but for her, the word humility does not exist in her dictionary. He’s a good father, I can’t believe she left him for Sergio, 🤦🏼‍♀️

See she’s partying again and the kids no doubt shipped offnto Cems now Sergio is back. Why does she always have so many randoms around her 😂🤷‍♀️Can’t believe they are all her besties. Those poor kids, probably had zero alone time with her yesterday as she was playing the social queen as always. So sad.
It’s all about the vanity of who she knows. She’s desperate to be on tv again and does whatever necessary to get back on. Her kids are always on the back burner. It’s all a show for her and explains why she’s a shallow human being.

Reactions: 8
In a few years time when these friends have deserted her, that’s when she will regret pushing her children to one side.

Reactions: 6
Sergio is a handsome young man, there’s no denying that. But I think that’s where it ends. He isn’t successful and wealthy like Cem and just seems to be fame hungry like her. When the looks fade for her and they will, there’s only so much surgery and maintenance can hold back the years, he will have his head turned by someone younger who can fulfil his want of a family.

These stories are so sad to watch. She’s obviously spending her whole time messaging him/posting about him instead of spending quality time with her children. Absolutely everything is about Sergio instead of them
The woman is pathetic. She doesn’t respect his time with his parents. It’s like he had to do a GPS Instagram story everywhere he went with his family. She is very possessive over him. So much that she talks about being independent, she’s actually very codependent as him. She’s just pathetic

Sergio is a handsome young man, there’s no denying that. But I think that’s where it ends. He isn’t successful and wealthy like Cem and just seems to be fame hungry like her. When the looks fade for her and they will, there’s only so much surgery and maintenance can hold back the years, he will have his head turned by someone younger who can fulfil his want of a family.
First his parents are not going to allow this to become formal. They have no relationship with her, not even his siblings. His sister doesn’t even follow him on Instagram. Now his sister and his exgirlfriend follow each other on ig. Sergio may be cute, but that’s it. He doesn’t seem-like the brightest crayon in the box. He just taking this as an adventure until he wakes up one day and realize it’s time to move on. Cem is the whole package! He’s humble, a wonderful father, classy and not shallow like his ex. and he’s absolutely gorgeous and in good shape.

I think she’s high maintenance in every sense of the word!
Tell me about it. I’ll never forget the episode and in ladies of London when she sent her housekeeper to attend her daughters recital because she couldn’t attend. I was flabbergasted when I heard speak this way.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Another day, another beauty treatment, another lunch.
I saw on her Instagram she’s asking if her followers would like a podcast about parenting teenagers. As if anyone would want her advice on parenting 😂.

• Haha
Another day, another beauty treatment, another lunch.
I saw on her Instagram she’s asking if her followers would like a podcast about parenting teenagers. As if anyone would want her advice on parenting 😂.
Right? Who is she to give advice when she hires nanny’s to raise her children. Life must be really hard. Today both of their Instagram’s were kind of different. They did not post each other and they each had their own plans for the day. I might be wrong but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some trouble. Remember he’s freshly back from Spain and I’m pretty sure he got an earful from his immediate family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.