Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note : her friend JULIET is another humongous twit. She is painful. I blocked her instantly so I would never have to see her face again - she makes me think of Una Stubbs as Aunty Sally,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does Juliet Angus have her own thread? She was blatantly breaking lockdown last night with a Thanksgiving party. I used to quite like her but she obviously believes the rules don’t apply to her

But I’m so glad I’ve found Caroline’s thread. I actually found her really funny on Ladies of London if not quite sorry for Cem who seemed very normal in comparison but the carry on with Sergio is quite ridiculous. And the number of stories every single day about every single inane detail that then they repost to their own story is very tedious.
I also didn’t realise he’s not quite as famous as she makes him out to be. I thought he was bank rolling her (considering she’s selling half her wardrobe on Depop) but obviously not

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does Juliet Angus have her own thread? She was blatantly breaking lockdown last night with a Thanksgiving party. I used to quite like her but she obviously believes the rules don’t apply to her

But I’m so glad I’ve found Caroline’s thread. I actually found her really funny on Ladies of London if not quite sorry for Cem who seemed very normal in comparison but the carry on with Sergio is quite ridiculous. And the number of stories every single day about every single inane detail that then they repost to their own story is very tedious.
I also didn’t realise he’s not quite as famous as she makes him out to be. I thought he was bank rolling her (considering she’s selling half her wardrobe on Depop) but obviously not
She absolutely needs her own thread - just re watched her Instagram stories and she has deleted the ones of her friends in them (apart from the one of her sister). Obviously got a lot of messages about breaking lockdown and so she should !!!

Reactions: 4
She absolutely needs her own thread - just re watched her Instagram stories and she has deleted the ones of her friends in them (apart from the one of her sister). Obviously got a lot of messages about breaking lockdown and so she should !!!
She’s not worthy of her own thread, she will think she’s more important than she is 😂.
Have u been watching Caroline and Sergio ‘ up the mountain’ she has no clue does she

Reactions: 8
She’s not worthy of her own thread, she will think she’s more important than she is 😂.
Have u been watching Caroline and Sergio ‘ up the mountain’ she has no clue does she
I honestly can't keep up with the amount of stories that they both post, Caroline is just so desperate and Sergio is loving the ''fame''

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s attempting to climb a mountain after zero training and eating out and drinking every single night in the run up. I’d love to see some videos when it gets really hard

Reactions: 7
I honestly can't keep up with the amount of stories that they both post, Caroline is just so desperate and Sergio is loving the ''fame''
He’s like a little puppy running behind her, he’s loving the insta fame. She’s a nauseating, self obsessed desperado.
She is constantly having to #AD everything she does to get free flowers,Christmas decs, Lego, beauty products , I guess this was all paid for in her previous marriage. Desperation doesn’t look good on anyone.

Reactions: 7

I noticed this too re Juliet and thought the same. A couple of weeks ago she was dropping food parcels at her sisters because she had covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She met her toy boy in Los Angeles while she was still married to her husband. She has a picture with Sergio on her IG from May 2019. They met during a Podcast. June 2019 she separated from her husband, she announced divorce Dec 2019. His mom is not too excited about this relationship. She’s been swept by a Latino lover. He’s taking advantage of all the free trips and lifestyle on her ex husbands expense. He lives in the house Cem pays for. He occasionally likes his ex girlfriends IG account. He’s going to ride this as long as he can. He picked up everything and left his life that he had in LA. His father lives in LA. He seems like a nice guy taking her for an IG ride. His voice is annoying and I can tell he’s a mamas boy.

Tbh I thought her husband was much better looking than this new lad
So very true. Very educated, elegant and very classy man. He’s a father first. She’s a woman first and then a mother. I feel sorry for her son Zach. He doesn’t care too much for Sergio. The psychological damage she has done to this young boy. He’s used to sharing the bed with his mother. This is her first experience with a Latin man. Latin men know how to sweep up just about any woman and she is an awe over all the attention. We are very passionate lovers and I have a feeling she’s never had this before. She’s dated Sylvester Stallone too back in the 1990’s. She’s aristocrat by name, but she made her money married to her ex Turkish delight. She dated Sylvester Stallone 1994, Hugh Grant 2000’s and Prince Andrew. That’s just to name a few. She’s been around the block a few times.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sergio is so excited by everything, he says ‘amazing’ a lot! I think he has a zest for life and enjoys the new experiences, especially as he’s not paying, Caroline not so much. She will be booked in for some beauty treatments the day she gets home. She’s trying to keep up with his enthusiasm but you can see she’s not in the moment.
I have to say though I really enjoy their videos, I don’t mean the ones where they are showing off or advertising but this trip to Himalayas has been lovely to see.

Reactions: 2
First few hours home and she was having a spray tan, haircut/blow dry and nails and feet manicured 😂

• Haha
Yes I saw that. She’s very shallow and plastic. Very self centered individual.

No clue and no mask. So many times they were not using a mask.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s attempting to climb a mountain after zero training and eating out and drinking every single night in the run up. I’d love to see some videos when it gets really hard
It’s base camp. And it’s the Stanbury version with an abundance of Sherpas and paid help.

First few hours home and she was having a spray tan, haircut/blow dry and nails and feet manicured 😂
Johan, her guide for the Himalaya mountains looks annoyed with Sergio, filming every move they make. It’s obvious, they were out for dinner in Dubai and you can see that Johan is bothered by all the filming. He’s ready to end this trip and go back home with his wife.

Johan, her guide for the Himalaya mountains looks annoyed with Sergio, filming every move they make. It’s obvious, they were out for dinner in Dubai and you can see that Johan is bothered by all the filming. He’s ready to end this trip and go back home with his wife.
I see what you mean, but it looks like he is in their social circle (?) or is he surplus to requirements now they have had their freebie trip

They r now advertising ppe visors...surely this isn’t for real. Are they that desperate for money 🤭

They r now advertising ppe visors...surely this isn’t for real. Are they that desperate for money 🤭
Anything to be recognized. They live on camera 24/7. It’s just a matter of time, she’s going to start feeling annoyed by having him around. They have no balance. He seems very needy and that gets really old quickly.

Anything to be recognized. They live on camera 24/7. It’s just a matter of time, she’s going to start feeling annoyed by having him around. They have no balance. He seems very needy and that gets really old quickly.
She’s already called/referred to him as her 4th child on a number of occasions. He seems very clingy. I can’t work out who is using who in this relationship?

He’s definitely enjoying the free ride. It’s obvious he has other intentions. His mother is not too crazy about their relationship. I think she’s going to get bored with him eventually. When she sees something else she likes, she’ll drop him like a fly with the next person that can help her with her brand.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.