Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like football - but have never heard of this man. Maybe due to him being in the youth and reserve team - and ending up at Corby Town ?
Yeah me neither .....

So every moment these two spend together is contrived and forced - it’s soo “trying” to create a narrative of their LOVE.

Caroline would kick that kid to the curb when something rich comes along and feeds her ego, but I think she’s more likely to catch a reality show gig (which she craves soo desperately) with the young piece ....

Reactions: 5
I like football - but have never heard of this man. Maybe due to him being in the youth and reserve team - and ending up at Corby Town ?
Yeah me neither .....

So every moment these two spend together is contrived and forced - it’s soo “trying” to create a narrative of their LOVE.

Caroline would kick that kid to the curb when something rich comes along and feeds her ego, but I think she’s more likely to catch a reality show gig (which she craves soo desperately) with the young piece ....
You are so right. I think she’s bankrolling him and she won’t / can’t do that forever. Everything is all for show. I’ve seen she’s also selling her clothes on depop, I can’t she she is living on the same budget now that she was before she divorced.

Her latest podcast episode is an interesting listen. In some ways I agree with her sentiment that you should have financial independence but I can’t believe that she never addresses her MASSIVE privilege!! She lists school fees, nannies and £200 hair appointments as standard essentials we have to pay for. I don’t think she has a clue (or cares) that this is not the reality for 99% of people.

Reactions: 8
Her latest podcast episode is an interesting listen. In some ways I agree with her sentiment that you should have financial independence but I can’t believe that she never addresses her MASSIVE privilege!! She lists school fees, nannies and £200 hair appointments as standard essentials we have to pay for. I don’t think she has a clue (or cares) that this is not the reality for 99% of people.
She will have a very handsome divorce settlement I’m sure. The constant #ad on her instagram shows she will sell her soul for a freebie, even if it is dry cleaning!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the Daily Mail interview

‘There’s a lot of sex,’ she adds. ‘His testosterone is through the roof!’

‘I want sex all the time,’ confirms Sergio. ‘I used to burn off a lot of calories when I was playing football, so I have to find another way. Sex is the way and I need to score!’ he laughs.

‘And I tell him to slow down,’ adds Caroline dryly.

Gross - her daughter is definitely old enough to read this and understand

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ys-toyboys-father-offered-money-dump-her.html

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

‘I want sex all the time,’ confirms Sergio. ‘I used to burn off a lot of calories when I was playing football, so I have to find another way. Sex is the way and I need to score!’ he laughs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ys-toyboys-father-offered-money-dump-her.html
That’s 30+ stories she’ll post that people have sent her ..... me, me, me .... she is the older version of Veruca Salt.

Reactions: 9

I read this too. It seems she’s very honest with him about dating an older woman, I think they will have fun together but I cannot see it lasting too long. I’m sure the novelty will wear off, for her more than him. I think he’s like a little lap dog wanting attention. Her daughter must be mortified, her mates probably fancy him too!

Reactions: 4
I read this too. It seems she’s very honest with him about dating an older woman, I think they will have fun together but I cannot see it lasting too long. I’m sure the novelty will wear off, for her more than him. I think he’s like a little lap dog wanting attention. Her daughter must be mortified, her mates probably fancy him too!
I think he’s a stepping stone .... an ego boost. But he doesn’t have the wealth or status which she requires. She can spin it all she wants about him being this footballer, who NO FUCKER HAS HEARD OF ... he played 5 matches for Real Madrid in 2014, I know that doesn’t align with the narrative she wants to get across.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. You can see she’s the driving force behind the constant #AD and the freebies that keep rolling in, I wonder what he’s bringing to the party. The sex is always a winner at the beginning but even that will start to decline. He needs to bring more.

Absolutely. You can see she’s the driving force behind the constant #AD and the freebies that keep rolling in, I wonder what he’s bringing to the party. The sex is always a winner at the beginning but even that will start to decline. He needs to bring more.
Sex, she’s exploiting this podcast (she makes it sound like she has worn Laura Ashley dresses and being doing daily crafting and home schooling the kids all whilst doing house work) with this “I’m not dead” shite. I find her to be one of the most calculated women I’ve seen on a TV SCREEN - I can almost detect her next move.
She is desperate for fame in the states ...
D E S P E R A T E

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Plugging social media companies and begging for free flowers and Lego won’t give her the lifestyle she’s accustomed too. There will be a rich man somewhere along the line for her. She will then say how she had a wonderful time with the toy boy but she realised she needs more stimulating conversation ( and way more money) . I haven’t listened to the podcasts, she’s very irritating.

Reactions: 8
Her podcast about all the plastic surgery she has was so superficial and actually quite dangerous for young or insecure girls listening. Basically saying that doing all these procedures is a necessity! I think she’s gone too far with it - her lips look ridiculous.

• Sad
Plugging social media companies and begging for free flowers and Lego won’t give her the lifestyle she’s accustomed too. There will be a rich man somewhere along the line for her. She will then say how she had a wonderful time with the toy boy but she realised she needs more stimulating conversation ( and way more money) . I haven’t listened to the podcasts, she’s very irritating.
I couldn’t listen to her or watch her again. I just find her so contrived, superficial and calculated, that makes her utterly unlikeable. I agree with what you are saying about using him, well she uses him as a prop doesn’t she ...

She is a ruthless networker. I just don’t find her likeable at all.

Her podcast about all the plastic surgery she has was so superficial and actually quite dangerous for young or insecure girls listening. Basically saying that doing all these procedures is a necessity! I think she’s gone too far with it - her lips look ridiculous.
You know when people get too many fillers & Botox - the texture of the skin changes, like the bloke from Innerspace or Phil Cool. It has a strange look at texture too it .... she’s got that.

Who the duck has time to do this many stories ? A mother of 3, whose kids are at boarding school whilst she plays with her boy toy (basically play means he takes photos of her) ....
and lives on a alimony ....

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you think there’s a more sinister reason she split with her husband ?
She’s definitely a ruthless social climber.

Do you think there’s a more sinister reason she split with her husband ?
She’s definitely a ruthless social climber.
I don’t necessarily think sinister - I just don’t think his agenda fit into her.
But other than that I don’t know - but I believe she’s just calculated so there will be some reasoning behind it.

I don't even think I made it to 5 minutes listening to her podcast her voice grates on me and she comes across as fake.
I will never understand these women who mess with their face with fillers and botox to make them look younger when their hands and decolletage show the true age.

Reactions: 7
I don't even think I made it to 5 minutes listening to her podcast her voice grates on me and she comes across as fake.
I will never understand these women who mess with their face with fillers and botox to make them look younger when their hands and decolletage show the true age.
i am the same, her voice grates on me. It’s nothing to do with someone being well spoken, it’s to do with her adding to her accent to make it seem somewhat aristo ....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.