Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to stop her travelling?
She was trying to fly to USA, but had been to Europe within previous 14 days. You cannot fly to USA from Dubai if you have been in Europe in the previous two weeks. They were sent home and have to go next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was trying to fly to USA, but had been to Europe within previous 14 days. You cannot fly to USA from Dubai if you have been in Europe in the previous two weeks. They were sent home and have to go next week.
Not the first time she has been caught out like this. Ever get the feeling she would pull the whole “don’t you know who I am” card?

Reactions: 4
I've given up watching her stories, it's the most bizarre existence! All the above plus the face bleeping the camera and 'SWIPE UP!!!!' followed by some weird stare at the camera.
Agree. Its getting boring now.

What vacuous on repeat life’s they lead. Massages, cosmetic treatments, spray tans, lunches and dinners out on repeat. She needs to get a new spray Tanner, she always looks ridiculously orange. With her leather sun spotted skin underneath. Anyone seen death becomes her, she’s going down that path with all her cosmetic work, it won’t be long before she feels compelled to actually go under the knife in her pursuit for youth.
I feel sorry for her. It seems like she is stuck there. I mean why would she not move back to England with her kids?

Omg I love you I was thinking the exact same !!!!!!!!!!

I’ve thought a few times she’d suit the rhony cast, although she should leave Sergio at the door with Sonya she’d know what to do with that lol
No! She isn't from NY. It just wouldn't make sense. Although I seen her ex make up guy making a few appearances with Dorinda. He was another strange personality.

I hate to say it but she looked like his mum in that 'lie-in or lion' post at the airport. And what is the Swipe Up all about? Also she must be exhausted with all this travelling. Why not just relax with your kids and dogs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Agree. Its getting boring now.

I feel sorry for her. It seems like she is stuck there. I mean why would she not move back to England with her kids?

No! She isn't from NY. It just wouldn't make sense. Although I seen her ex make up guy making a few appearances with Dorinda. He was another strange personality.

I hate to say it but she looked like his mum in that 'lie-in or lion' post at the airport. And what is the Swipe Up all about? Also she must be exhausted with all this travelling. Why not just relax with your kids and dogs?
Dorinda and Caroline have known each other for years, dating back to when Dorinda lived in London, hence Luke being a mutual friend of them both. I just find the Caroline of today a million miles away from the Caroline of Ladies of London, that Caroline would have been scathing of the way current day Caroline is living her life.

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Luke! He was certainly an interesting character. I used to find it so weird that Caroline would bring him along on all those trips away with the girls and then just sit in her room with him and witch about everyone else

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Luke! He was certainly an interesting character. I used to find it so weird that Caroline would bring him along on all those trips away with the girls and then just sit in her room with him and witch about everyone else
I just can’t get my head around Caroline and Dorinda being friends, they seem miles apart in characteristics. Would kill to see a drunk Dorinda takedown of Caroline, she’s one of the few that could do it, unlike all the Ladies of London. “Liar, liar, Ho on fire”, will forever be one of my favourite Dorinda lines.

Reactions: 8
I see there are away on another freebie hotel trip because god forbid they would actually stay at home.

She mentioned her sons were having the time of their lives at camp with their dad…but what about the daughter ? What a strange existence, I hadn’t watched a video of there’s in ages and had forgotten about how he speaks and acts like a little boy lost and as for Caroline. They have nothing to offer, they are not talented or even interesting.

I see there are away on another freebie hotel trip because god forbid they would actually stay at home.
I homestly don’t get the point, her home is amazing, she has the pool, sunshine and staff to wait on her hand and foot, why would you pack up just to go to the same? If you’re going to travel so much then make it worthwhile, see some of the amazing sights the world has to offer. What a bizarre existence they have.

Must admit in the UAE families often go and do staycations for a couple of nights. They will go to hotels in another city further up the coast.
But these 2 don’t have the children with them and like someone posted above she does have a beautiful home.

Reactions: 2
Must admit in the UAE families often go and do staycations for a couple of nights. They will go to hotels in another city further up the coast.
But these 2 don’t have the children with them and like someone posted above she does have a beautiful home.
I live in Dubai and we do make the most of the amazing hotels on offer! But I’d rather be at home after the trip they have had also in amazing hotels. They must all blend into one after a while ?

Reactions: 8
I live in Dubai and we do make the most of the amazing hotels on offer! But I’d rather be at home after the trip they have had also in amazing hotels. They must all blend into one after a while ?
🙌🏻🙌🏻 Spot on.

Does anyone else have trouble understanding what they're saying? I literally have no idea what he's banging on about most of the time but English isn't his first language so it can be forgiven but wtf is she saying? She came home to what? She needs to put subtitles up.

Does anyone else have trouble understanding what they're saying? I literally have no idea what he's banging on about most of the time but English isn't his first language so it can be forgiven but wtf is she saying? She came home to what? She needs to put subtitles up.
She says about three words then does a weird stare at the camera and waggles her foot around 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Checked the stories.... off to get more sh*t done at Cosmosurge the off again for a staycation with no kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.