Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline's tits are on show more than ever these days?
The low cut tops, the camera angle..
Has she had anything extra done?

Reactions: 2
For some reason I listened to her latest podcast about being mum and at least she was honest in it when saying she is not maternal whatsoever 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another one who thinks the stand offish, dry wit, superior female attitude makes her a cut above. Her ex husband and friends think she's a nightmare. New money, old face.

Reactions: 7
Another one who thinks the stand offish, dry wit, superior female attitude makes her a cut above. Her ex husband and friends think she's a nightmare. New money, old face.
are you implying you know the husband and have inside intel 🤔 ☕. I agree re the old face 😂 but she’s not new money…

Reactions: 5
are you implying you know the husband and have inside intel 🤔 ☕. I agree re the old face 😂 but she’s not new money…
He respects her as a mother.......just.
She has come from money but her ex took her into the realms of new money. Dry wit, saggy tits.

Tbh I don’t think she comes from that much money, would she be this desperate for fame and flogging everything the way she does if she did? This is with money from her ex too.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I'm actually bored watching them at resort after resort, they all look the bloody same, god knows they must be bored AF living it. Get up, pose pout, put in swimsuit, pose pout, get some lunch, pose pout, get dressed for dinner, pose pout, get pissed, pose pout, go to bed. Get up do it all again thr next day. 🥱😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I'm actually bored watching them at resort after resort, they all look the bloody same, god knows they must be bored AF living it. Get up, pose pout, put in swimsuit, pose pout, get some lunch, pose pout, get dressed for dinner, pose pout, get pissed, pose pout, go to bed. Get up do it all again thr next day. 🥱😴
I've given up watching her stories, it's the most bizarre existence! All the above plus the face bleeping the camera and 'SWIPE UP!!!!' followed by some weird stare at the camera.

Reactions: 9
They look bored. Its all for the same hotel group that they are the face(s) of. Dull dull dull

They look bored. Its all for the same hotel group that they are the face(s) of. Dull dull dull
Totally dull. I mean I know at first glance it appears they're "living the dream" but honestly it's like the end of your 2 weeks holiday when you've had enough and just wanna go home. They walk around all day in swimwear, round various pools, and literally have no mental stimulation whatsoever.

Totally dull. I mean I know at first glance it appears they're "living the dream" but honestly it's like the end of your 2 weeks holiday when you've had enough and just wanna go home. They walk around all day in swimwear, round various pools, and literally have no mental stimulation whatsoever.
Absolutely. They could do so much better to up their profiles and mix it with doing good deeds for others less fortunate. But they are so vacuous and self obsessed it’s all about them. All of the time. She is constantly getting treatments to try and keep up with his youth. Must be exhausting being prodded and sliced just to look half decent. She is definitely the driving force and he’s the passenger. How long I wonder until she realises he brings zero to the family purse.

Reactions: 9
It's just so odd the lifestyle.. especially for someone her age with school age children.. she's not a 20 something childless lifestyle blogger. She's at the end of career so she's she's just enjoying the freebies and holidays, she talks about building a "brand" with Sergio but I don't see it. The endless selfies, posing, lying around... as for Sergio, what kind of a guy is that emasculated in his 20's? Lying around resorts, it's odd. Most men that age are at the start of their careers and want to make a name for themselves. I don't see this happening here.. hopefully he has no regrets later in life!

I can’t watch anymore either, it’s all just so pointless. That bloody chain thing on her phone at night really pisses me off to, for some reason 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I listened to the episode of her pod when she interviewed her teenage daughter. ‘You’re fine aren’t you? You’re not bothered by the divorce are you? You’re happy aren’t you?’ Desperate!!!

• Wow
I assume the twins have been posted back to dubai with the Nanny. They were together what a week? and most of that time they weren’t actually around her. So so sad. She should be spending quality time with her children, rather than getting pissed with her man child and numerous friends. Her holidays are basically the same as her normal existence in dubai 🤷‍♀️

I assume the twins have been posted back to dubai with the Nanny. They were together what a week? and most of that time they weren’t actually around her. So so sad. She should be spending quality time with her children, rather than getting pissed with her man child and numerous friends. Her holidays are basically the same as her normal existence in dubai 🤷‍♀️
Or in Turkey with their dad, probably the only reason she went there last week. She also posted something of her daughter getting her hair done at Neville Salon in London while they were in Turkey.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned she was going for 2 months (there was a boring YouTube video or something on it) ..so the twins came for a token week .. but the daughter stayed on camp or something ..can you imagine not seeing your daughter for 2 months? I'm floored .. Sergio isn't that great, yes he's cookie cutter kind of gay good looking .. but no sex appeal, he's Tom yougf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.