Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B765D922-0313-4FEA-A70E-E1DC8224C547.png

BBD19067-61DF-4C44-849B-5730BBC8AC77.png

36FEEB68-4467-471C-9385-577A9CC60D08.png

she is so filtered in these you’d think she’d done the old Vaseline over the lease trick.

she has amazing legs but her torso also looks bloated…like she has malnutrition in her stomach photos.

Has she spent any time with her kids lately? X

Reactions: 4
View attachment 709850
View attachment 709851
View attachment 709853
she is so filtered in these you’d think she’d done the old Vaseline over the lease trick.

she has amazing legs but her torso also looks bloated…like she has malnutrition in her stomach photos.

Has she spent any time with her kids lately? X
Her face in those top two pics look every year of their age. She’s tiny but whatever procedure she had done on her stomach looks weird.

Reactions: 5
Her face in those top two pics look every year of their age. She’s tiny but whatever procedure she had done on her stomach looks weird.
Totally agree. She’s aging like the disordered eater, binge drinking ex smoker she is should. She’s had procedures and still looks like she does. Not great! Her posture is so bad and she just waddles everywhere. She’s like a posh penguin 🐧 x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. She’s aging like the disordered eater, binge drinking ex smoker she is should. She’s had procedures and still looks like she does. Not great! Her posture is so bad and she just waddles everywhere. She’s like a posh penguin 🐧 x
I always think she looks like she’s wearing a nappy that she’s pooped in !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God the Caroline shoe collection is really ugly.
Are any people besides her friends/hangers on actually buying them? All soooo awful... sorry!

Reactions: 9
Yep she's only ever wearing those fugly shoes when flogging them.. otherwise she's back on her Hermes, Chanel sandals.. much nicer. Wonder how much that shoe deal is worth?

I'm not sure she's even an ex smoker, on their recent Mykonos trip she was filmed several times with a cigarette in her hand. She didn't even try to hide it.

Are Caroline and Shiva Safai still friends ? I haven't seen her with Caroline in ages.

Reactions: 3
I can’t comprehend how she’s been podcasting over a year now and the audio is still TERRIBLE! I’d understand if the guests audio wouldn’t be great but her own is often worse!

Jeez what the hell is she wearing for her dental appointment. The fake bolt on boobs are hideous. She needs to stop with the fillers and treatments as she looking like a wax work

Who is that they are staying with in LA ? She looks 😐 erm. Interesting 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was staying with someone in Chicago. Seemed awful. Running around after someone else's kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.