Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she was going for 2 months (there was a boring YouTube video or something on it) ..so the twins came for a token week .. but the daughter stayed on camp or something ..can you imagine not seeing your daughter for 2 months? I'm floored .. Sergio isn't that great, yes he's cookie cutter kind of gay good looking .. but no sex appeal, he's Tom yougf
I agree, he's a man child, zero charisma. Perhaps that's the appeal for her, she wears the trousers and he does what he's told!

Reactions: 9
He once took the piss out of how she walks. She got the walk of a rich older women who almost strides along like a cowboy but on the putter edge of her feet. It’s very weird!

It is on this video from 7:10 -https://youtu.be/U3eQRz-vlrs

Reactions: 7
He once took the piss out of how she walks. She got the walk of a rich older women who almost strides along like a cowboy but on the putter edge of her feet. It’s very weird!

It is on this video from 7:10 -https://youtu.be/U3eQRz-vlrs
Yes she walks like she's tit herself. Awful. And another thing I can't stand are her dry as a bone lips. Literally cracked dry. Must be all the sun, alcohol and cigarettes! No wonder she's always having facials. Chasing after her tail I'm afraid as those three things are the main causing of an aged skin. She can have all the procedures she wants, nothing screams old and desperate more than overly nipped and tucked face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she walks like she's tit herself. Awful. And another thing I can't stand are her dry as a bone lips. Literally cracked dry. Must be all the sun, alcohol and cigarettes! No wonder she's always having facials. Chasing after her tail I'm afraid as those three things are the main causing of an aged skin. She can have all the procedures she wants, nothing screams old and desperate more than overly nipped and tucked face.
Her face is free of blemishes and wrinkles (with the added assistance of a filter!) but her chest and arms are full of sun damage.

Re her walk, it’s hilarious to watch her flat footed stomps on her stories, attempting to look sexy and sophisticated. She has a bad bad walk. Never seen anything quite like it 😂

Reactions: 5
Her face is free of blemishes and wrinkles (with the added assistance of a filter!) but her chest and arms are full of sun damage.
Her walk and lips get me. Often her voice sounds like she’s been on the piss and dehydrated.She’s thin as in doesn’t eat properly thin but her stomach always looks bloated like recovering from a eating disorder. The fact her muscles are shot and her form when exercising poor has worsened the situation. I’m always surprised she’s not hurt her back with her lack of muscle there, on her legs and poor posture. She can afford to do something to rectify all those issues from a health point of view.

I always find the contrast between Caroline and Sophie Stanbury so funny. Sophie is so naturally gorgeous, all about being with her kids and working hard for them and seems to have a brilliant relationship with Alex. She also has an incredible body through diet and exercise. Whereas Caroline lives her life like a teenager with no responsibilities spending Daddy’s money.

I’m not Sophie btw, just have the same name 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What vacuous on repeat life’s they lead. Massages, cosmetic treatments, spray tans, lunches and dinners out on repeat. She needs to get a new spray Tanner, she always looks ridiculously orange. With her leather sun spotted skin underneath. Anyone seen death becomes her, she’s going down that path with all her cosmetic work, it won’t be long before she feels compelled to actually go under the knife in her pursuit for youth.

Reactions: 8
Yes to all the above..

I find it unusual she uses filters ALL of the time, in stories, videos, everything.. it's so fake her eyes take on an alien like blue. It's almost cartoonish.. does she care? Does she think we think she looks like this? It's very unusual to use filters to the extent she does even amongst "influencers".. does anyone else think this? What's she hiding? Sometimes when the filter falls on Sergio it's beyond bizarre...

Reactions: 4
Omg so this morning I watch the video of them flying in the private jet to mykonos. It literally just confirmed everything I thought to be true. She speaks and treats Sergio like he's a piece of tit, I have absolutely no idea why he would want to be a woman so vile. Actually that's not true he obviously has been seduced by the lifestyle and being treated like tit is the price he has to pay for it. This relationship won't last, eventually he'll wake up and realise its not worth it.

Secondly the way she speaks to, or should I say doesn't speak to, the air hostess made my blood boil! Sergio was polite and said please and thank you, cruella on the other hand could barely bring herself to mumble anything. She didn't look at her and when she asked "how do you put this seat back" there was no please. It speaks volumes. Shes a horrible entitled rich witch who somewhere along the line has lost her manners. She needs to look at her ex sister in law to see how a lady should be. What a vile human being!! Her ex husband is well out of it!

He's dodged a bullet.

Reactions: 15
What’s she posts is very different to reality. I bet she hates that when she looks in the mirror beside him she looks so grim

A96E0CB4-8BAF-47D6-9268-0A2AE1B80E85.png
C6044EE0-4A14-47E8-B3BC-32DB8F507A5B.jpeg

431F69F2-B0A2-4719-A20A-BC66B43F7E34.jpeg
67AD1007-34C0-4CAD-8510-F1EFE0AC2428.jpeg
0FBB526F-5A41-4D97-B32C-ED8436253E33.jpeg
5CF1348A-407B-40BF-9BAD-960FE62BB3F9.jpeg
7D6AA8DE-6BA9-4403-9A05-F2C79EF670F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
God she looks awful in those video stills! It’s sad really, what she’s teaching her daughter about body image

I think she thinks if she's got a young guy in tow it makes her look younger, but the truth is it ages a woman terribly, if you wanna look younger have an older man and next to him you'll look amazing. 😂

• Haha
God she looks awful in those video stills! It’s sad really, what she’s teaching her daughter about body image
I think she thinks if she's got a young guy in tow it makes her look younger, but the truth is it ages a woman terribly, if you wanna look younger have an older man and next to him you'll look amazing. 😂
Exactly she thinks cos she’s bagged a younger and in eyes hot fella so she thinks she’s youthful. But it ages her. The stills aren’t great but it’s reality that she’s hiding. Thing is because everything is filtered to death it makes the unfiltered look awful.

She looks bloated, washed up and grumpy.

Surely she must get up some days and think I just can’t be arsed with all of the makeup, cosmetic procedures, filming, prancing around. Surely she has days when she just wants to eat what she likes and wear an old track suit.

See she’s messed her travel up again like seriously how hard is it to read entry requirements for where you are going 🤯 whoever manages her travel arrangements are piss poor at it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
See she’s messed her travel up again like seriously how hard is it to read entry requirements for where you are going 🤯 whoever manages her travel arrangements are piss poor at it
I just watched , very funny. What a shame , said no one ever. She doesn’t think there are any rules and regulations where she’s concerned and he probably can’t even read . Oh well, she will have to get some treatments and do some Pilates instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you Imagine the hissy fit that took place last night? Someones gonna get a bollocking this morning. Note there's currently no stories from either of them. They must have the raging hump 😂🐪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.