Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Caroline and Sergio are heading to Vegas. I see a photo op in chapel, making it seem they have got married…. Anything for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 7
Going on their travels again. Made a bigger deal about leaving the dogs but not her children. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her priorities are really off.

Reactions: 6
I have just come on as so shocked she is leaving her kids for two months. Absolute craziness.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find her stories SO bizarre with that weird stare she does at the camera plus the daily mirror shots showing her outfit for the day.

I'll still watch though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

love that this article in the fail doesn’t mention who Caroline is, despite her being in lots of the photos. This will defo smart 😂 as she obvs thinks she famous. She just knows lots of famous people, it’s not the same hun.

• Haha

love that this article in the fail doesn’t mention who Caroline is, despite her being in lots of the photos. This will defo smart 😂 as she obvs thinks she famous. She just knows lots of famous people, it’s not the same hun.
The fact that the article says Thom was talking to someone and its clearly Caroline 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched Caroline’s story, the amount of showing off knows no bounds. Nicole’s bf Thom looks as full of himself as Sergio. It must be like hanging around with a toddler that’s had too much Ribena and haribo

Reactions: 8
She is never off her stories and add into that her YouTube stories. It’s bizarre. I’ve never come across another instawanker that shares as much as she does. Constant showing off how much fun she’s having and eye fuxking herself in the camera. Who’s it for I wonder 🤔

Her body also looks totally different! Can the filters on a video/stories do this too! She doesn't seem as slim and toned or is it just a bad angle?
not saying she looks bad, far from it.. she's a similar Age and build to me!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.