Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without the filters you can see she’s over done the fillers and threads etc. Shame as she’s attractive. But she’s gone way too far.
I’ll never forget the time she said on Ladies of London, “There’s no one skinnier than me” I was like what? Although she has no hips or curves, she looks good.

Reactions: 2
She will not like these photographs! What a difference from her filtered insta pics and videos. I’d expect more considering the amount of free tit she’s always getting done at Cosmesurge.

Reactions: 4
71941067-B5FB-4C01-9D34-12953F9B9559.jpeg

She’s probably got a good six pack under all this... natural is best, not liposuction shaping!

Reactions: 2
I've just never seen a stomach like this.. what's happened to the middle section? Not fat at all.. but the most unusual shape ive ever seen!

View attachment 649814
She’s probably got a good six pack under all this... natural is best, not liposuction shaping!
I doubt that
Have to have very little body fat to have a natural six pack. She's slim but a normal weight/size and doesn't train.

Reactions: 5
Thsts a classic case of diastasis recti. Her abdomen muscles have stretched after carrying babies and not returned after. It affects many women, over exercising and incorrectly performed abdominal exercises can actually make the situation worse, which looks like has happened here. I'm surprised she hasn't seen a doctor about this. She certainly has all the resources at her fingertips to get the problem fixed.

• Wow
Thsts a classic case of diastasis recti. Her abdomen muscles have stretched after carrying babies and not returned after. It affects many women, over exercising and incorrectly performed abdominal exercises can actually make the situation worse, which looks like has happened here. I'm surprised she hasn't seen a doctor about this. She certainly has all the resources at her fingertips to get the problem fixed.
I’m sure the liposuction and sculpturing she says she’s had and tries to flog/ promote hasn’t helped 🤷‍♀️🙈.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the liposuction and sculpturing she says she’s had and tries to flog/ promote hasn’t helped 🤷‍♀️🙈.
I just find it odd that someone so vain over their hair, tan (dont even get me started on the bloody couples fake tans!), clothes, Botox, cellulite treatments, fake boobs.. does not address a blindingly obvious issue such as this? It seems very unusual.. she's obviously not self conscious or would Wear some skimpy one piece but hey..: who knows..

I just find it odd that someone so vain over their hair, tan (dont even get me started on the bloody couples fake tans!), clothes, Botox, cellulite treatments, fake boobs.. does not address a blindingly obvious issue such as this? It seems very unusual.. she's obviously not self conscious or would Wear some skimpy one piece but hey..: who knows..
She’s so full on with the filters she probably has no idea on what is natural looking and what isn’t. She’s a mess .

Reactions: 3
I see she’s flogging some stomach toning salon treatment on her latest story 🙈😂. Yeah no thanks turtle 🐢 tummy. How is her deformed stomach a good advert for this procedure 🤷‍♀️

I just came over to ask..... Is it possible she's pregnant?........ She's doing an awful lot of stomach cover ups and in some shots she's def got a tummy going on, she's either put on weight or is pregnant. I don't know much about her.

Reactions: 1
I just came over to ask..... Is it possible she's pregnant?........ She's doing an awful lot of stomach cover ups and in some shots she's def got a tummy going on, she's either put on weight or is pregnant. I don't know much about her.
She said multiple times how much she hated being pregnant so very much doubt it. Her stomach just shows that these cosmetic procedures cannot compensate for exercise and a good diet. Caroline has enough resources to have the body of a JLo, Halle berry etc who are of a similar age, but she just wants the quick fix

Reactions: 8
She has spoken previously about Sergio wanting a baby, egg freezing, etc. We’ll see if they go ahead with it. The poor thing will be palmed off to a nanny so I’m sure her lifestyle won’t be affected too much anyway!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s hitting the menopause stage. According to her age and seeing her gain weight. In regards to her stomach, it doesn’t look normal at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.