Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The law changed there late last year and unmarried couples are now able to live together. I think I remember her posting about it as well. So guessing they now probably live together.
The low hasn’t actually changed yet there are proposals to take the new changes forward but hasn’t actually become law yet , nobody really bothers as long as nobody reports you couples have been living like this for years , she would only get in trouble if someone reported them to the police……

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The low hasn’t actually changed yet there are proposals to take the new changes forward but hasn’t actually become law yet , nobody really bothers as long as nobody reports you couples have been living like this for years , she would only get in trouble if someone reported them to the police……
Ah ok I got it confused. Thanks for the clarification

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t have said it any better.

Caroline has no heart when it comes to her children. Zach is needing therapy to handle all the changes he’s been through. The move from London, culture change, divorce of his parents and now he has to share his mother with a man that could practically be his own older brother. I never thought she could be so shallow and heartless with her kids. SMH 🤦‍♀️ She did Cem a big favor. He can get any woman he wants and he’s in a class of his own, she can’t measure up to him.
I don’t know why she even had children. I was parted for some times from my child as a single parent so that I could finish my studies and build a life for us and even then felt guilt and sadness. I think a million times before leaving our puppy alone whereas she constantly leaves her kids at the drop of a hat with no thought and then gets all defensive when it’s pointed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she even had children. I was parted for some times from my child as a single parent so that I could finish my studies and build a life for us and even then felt guilt and sadness. I think a million times before leaving our puppy alone whereas she constantly leaves her kids at the drop of a hat with no thought and then gets all defensive when it’s pointed out.
Well, she’s there this morning saying she’s cooking for them and their friends... well the maid is lol!

It is a very upper class thing to do. You get married, have kids, hand them to the nannies and keep living your life as if nothing happened.

Reactions: 8
Seriously! Where are those kids? Did she really get rid of them for the summer? She’s a vile human. She shows more love to her dogs then her own children. Actual animals love their young ones more than she does. If I was Cem I would have taken those kids away from her, especially after flying off to another country ( USA) to have an affair with a boy and then brings him to Dubai and has him move in with her kids. The woman is wicked.

Caroline should step in and do “White Chicks” part 2, I swear she looks like them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seriously! Where are those kids? Did she really get rid of them for the summer? She’s a vile human. She shows more love to her dogs then her own children. Actual animals love their young ones more than she does. If I was Cem I would have taken those kids away from her, especially after flying off to another country ( USA) to have an affair with a boy and then brings him to Dubai and has him move in with her kids. The woman is wicked.

Caroline should step in and do “White Chicks” part 2, I swear she looks like them.
white chicks ….. YES.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lordy 😳 really needs to stop with the procedures on her face. Looks ridiculous especially when you look at her neck and décolleté which isn’t as smooth as her face.

Reactions: 6
Lordy 😳 really needs to stop with the procedures on her face. Looks ridiculous especially when you look at her neck and décolleté which isn’t as smooth as her face.
Most definitely can see that her neck and chest do not match with her face.

Reactions: 1
Her stomach in that story looks even worse / odder than normal. It now looks like the back of a tortoises shell rather than the front 😂😱 I couldn’t get a screen shot, anyone able to?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooh I just looked the tummy pic, looks like it’s just been stuck on. There’s nothing natural about it at all. I think she’s had so much surgery she has no recollection of what natural should look like.

edited for typos!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She looks FUCKED. Her face is terrible - aside from those lips, the skin looks like leather & she looks battered …

if that is what Botox, fillers and whatever else does … I’ll age the way I am meant too.
The lips look like they are melting in all directions

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.