Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spotonlurker

@Joan on Third managed to watch some of it before it got taken down can’t watch in the Uk. she hasn’t had much airtime in the first half all ayan and Lisa , her and Sergio just filming tik tok and her realising it’s daft and treating him like muck on her shoe! , the new house being built “from the ground up” how else would you build a house and how hard it was for her to get a mortgage and she had to do health tests and oh my Lordy she looks like Ru Paul with this make up and hair do ! Who told her she looks good 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

JulesWake

VIP Member
She lies about so many things! She also said you can’t get a mortgage in Dubai, a quick google search shows you can.

There was a divorce lawyer on a Diary of a CEO podcast, he’s really interesting. I saw him on Facebook on another podcast and he says he loves watching the bravo franchise of Real Housewives as he can tell which couples will split by the way they talk to each other and how they talk about each other when their partners aren’t around. I believe him and I think Caz and Sergio won’t last.
Yup, definitely won't last, although a bit surprised they've made it over a year. Must be a 5 yr contract, but something smells with these two. Who are they fooling, because it's obvious there is no chemistry between them.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
I just watched the recent What what happens live on Bravo with Jeff Lewis and Caz...gosh even he didnt like her. Andy did polls...do you think she mothers her husband...yes...would you let them move in with u? No...she was slated. She also wanted ladies of london back.

WHY does he travel with her on the press tours? do the other husbands go as well? What is the point of him being there seriously,
Asking the same question!
---
@Joan on Third managed to watch some of it before it got taken down can’t watch in the Uk. she hasn’t had much airtime in the first half all ayan and Lisa , her and Sergio just filming tik tok and her realising it’s daft and treating him like muck on her shoe! , the new house being built “from the ground up” how else would you build a house and how hard it was for her to get a mortgage and she had to do health tests and oh my Lordy she looks like Ru Paul with this make up and hair do ! Who told her she looks good 🤣🤣
Haha “two queens stand before me” it’s like drag race all stars 💋💄
---
He is such a famewh*ore, almost to the point of pathetic. Ep.2 was out Tuesday. I still haven't watched!

We haven't seen @npadcr here for a while.. Are you OK? Give us a wave to say you are OK 🙏
Oh in Dubai the word is miguel is genuine person and people like him. I follow his insta and he seems to have many regular mates, hope he hasn’t lost the plot

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

hattie27

I watched episode 2 last night. It’s so bad. Sergio crying because Caroline was going to the YS with Cem and Yasmine

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
We should all go and sign up for their VIP dinner I mean WTF is that !! And also loved that half of them didn’t even want to be in his photo 🤣🤣
Yeah sure half of them didn't want to.be in the photo, yet the video of the table was a small round table for no more than 6 people

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Is there a summer holiday in Europe this year? Haven't seen anything mentioned. Usually the kids have one month with her and one month with Cem. Guess Yasmin is 18 now so can do what she wants so only the boys, one of whom despises Sergio. Such a great life she has created, seek8ng validation from strangers on the Internet and viewers of her vapid show

spotonlurker

Sergio probably reads these comments and thinks we all like him , this comment on one of her posts sums him up like we all do! How she puts up with him I don’t know. She reposted a ladies of london clip on X and she said to some tarty looking woman “ what are you wearing some kind of poor man Robert Carvallio “ the woman replied “you are such a bitch !”
Well who dresses like a tarty poor man now ! Horrible lady . I just DO not understand how she knows so many rich people and they accommodate her and that dim Witt Sergio and let themselves be seen with her? It’s just plain odd!!

Attachments

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
.. keeping up to-date with grifters of Dubai as a new season of housewives starts
---

Posting here how to start a new thread so we remember next time ! 🤦🏼‍♀️ https://tattle.life/threads/how-to-create-a-new-thread.906/
Thank you for the new thread! You are the best 😍
So apparently you can watch S2 E1 on YouTube. I haven't watched yet as I just found out over the weekend. Why would it be on YT is my question. Anyhoo let's try and watch it and come back for the comments 😂.

---
Have to say she looks quite happy and relaxed in all the Australian posts.
Agreed. But we never know if she's putting on an act in front of his phone for content and then just being her real nasty self as soon as he switches off.

hattie27

I’ve watched two episodes of Dubai now. Sergio is genuinely a child, Caz is getting the ick and the kids can’t stand him. I give them till Xmas