Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestmutha

3 years to set up dewa?!!!! I mean i know it takes some time but no wayyyy near that long 🤣🤣
No the 3 years thing was you have had to work in Dubai for 3 years and show credit history before you can have the things in your name. Having said that, would that mean Caroline employs him?? So he can build up a working history. He has no other job out there.

Finally watched the first 2 episodes. It seems to be better than last season I would say. Brooks is completely unhinged and should make for some good TV moments lol. CS is boring and doesn't exude any "umph" so far. IQ is just annoying and so clingy he's even more unbearable to watch than his IG stories. If I wasn't on this thread and "invested" on them, I would definitely fast-forward the scenes.
Now they are in NY with CS doing the show promotion runs just as Lesa did last week. We've got IQ there, of course, filming everything like CS is an Oscar winning World Wide star. Ridiculous.
Then we've got the thirsty Ozempic skeletal body and overdone botox/filler face Michael following her around on the press tour. Why is he even there? He seems as much as a fame wh*ore as IQ29.
In regards to your comment @the real dubai rea about Michael, there is no way Michael can be a genuine person if he's friends with her. Nobody I know from her London days and in Dubai want to be associated with her anymore.
I need to catch up on the episodes and the press tour haven’t seen past 2 episodes