Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

VIP Member
They get more cringeworthy every day. 🤢🤢
[/QUOTE]
Have they ever had a genuine kiss for the camera. Zero chemistry between them. She seemed to have quite the normal life with Cem. Why she walked away from that is bizarre af.

Reactions: 2

JulesWake

VIP Member
All I hear in my head when Sergio screeches is... HAAaamasing. Caroline brought all this on herself. :D I'd love to know why she walked away from Cem. Or is that Caroline's version?

Reactions: 1

SFV

VIP Member
Looks like there may be a Ladies of London reboot, or at least Caroline is angling for one. Sophie just posted a reel from Caroline asking who they would want to see on LOL.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
How it works is she gets on tv, gets lots of publicity and utilises this to try and raise funds for her and sergios projects such as bali. Also she did the shoe line too but i think the shoe company dropped them. If they werent on tv guaranteed they wouldnt get funding for their ventures.

Also u can absolutely get a mortgage in dubai.

Dexter1799

For those curious about the timeline of their relationship, look at the dates posted for each picture. Celebrating her anniversary with Cemmin but communicating with IQ29
IMG_3669.png
IMG_3670.png
IMG_3671.png
IMG_3672.png
IMG_3673.png

Patsy Fritatas

Why the fuck does he turn up everywhere like a bad smell 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ she's still banging on about her effing face-lift. 😩 Also, why has Michael suddenly become her mouthpiece! I think him and IQ are an item now 😅
What has happened to Michael? OMG I haven't followed them in ages. His face? So think and a bit scary looking! 😨

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
@Joan on Third managed to watch some of it before it got taken down can’t watch in the Uk. she hasn’t had much airtime in the first half all ayan and Lisa , her and Sergio just filming tik tok and her realising it’s daft and treating him like muck on her shoe! , the new house being built “from the ground up” how else would you build a house and how hard it was for her to get a mortgage and she had to do health tests and oh my Lordy she looks like Ru Paul with this make up and hair do ! Who told her she looks good 🤣🤣
I saw bits of it. They were talking about Taleen falling over somewhere, and CS says "Sergio saw your vagina" 🤢
I'd say that's the first vagina he's ever seen.
---
He's blowing smoke up her ass to get her to talk about her facelift 🙄 and he tells her "yiu look incredible. She's lapping it up 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

hattie27

She lies about so many things! She also said you can’t get a mortgage in Dubai, a quick google search shows you can.

There was a divorce lawyer on a Diary of a CEO podcast, he’s really interesting. I saw him on Facebook on another podcast and he says he loves watching the bravo franchise of Real Housewives as he can tell which couples will split by the way they talk to each other and how they talk about each other when their partners aren’t around. I believe him and I think Caz and Sergio won’t last.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I looked at the video on Twitter and I am not advocating violence lol but how does she not lose her shit with Sergio even more than she does? she was setting up the bills for the new house with DEWA etc and he kept on and on and in fairness ot her she told him a couple of times to leave it and he kept saying honay honay and she snapped. Michael then intervened and IQ said speak to me properly! btw, the bit about three years in Dubai etc to set up utilities is rubbish (facts). Its her house in her name, which is fine but honestly Cem to him nagging her about her bags? jobless and gormless!
3 years to set up dewa?!!!! I mean i know it takes some time but no wayyyy near that long 🤣🤣

Pradalova

Do you think her kids basically live full time with Cem? they must do and just visit her when she is about. She was away in Aus and now away again to NYC.

JulesWake

VIP Member
i would love a ladies of london reboot. Sad to see about Marissa and Matt divorcing
Yeah, that one kind of surprised me. Also didn't think they'd ever move to America. Genuinely thought Marissa loved living life in London. Although I think she's close with family & has a lot of friends in California. Wonder if Matt plans on staying close by because of their children & work.

Pradalova

I’ve watched two episodes of Dubai now. Sergio is genuinely a child, Caz is getting the ick and the kids can’t stand him. I give them till Xmas
I cant get the show. is it obvious wiht the kids? yasmine and the boys or just Yasmine? I feel sorry for them. Imagine having him constantly in your life and very little access to your mum because he's always there.

Pradalova

Course it doesn't. How would anyone set it up otherwise when you move there? I honestly dont know how how she didnt lose her shit more in that scene. He is spectacularly annoying. Imagine not being able to breathe with him following you around all day,. Her children must have zero quality time with her.

leah99

I've watched Caroline since Ladies of London and have been very much into the RHODubai (guilty pleasure for me 😭) and my god is Sergio insufferable!! I'm not big on Caroline, she has such a horrid attitude that really reminds me of some of the girls I went to school with and still to this day just use others to get up in life, but will. he. grow. up?? She is raising him but also, can't she stop harping on about it? I'd say they're mismatched but they're equally as bad as each other tbh

Anyway, I'm seated for the next episode lol

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I looked at the video on Twitter and I am not advocating violence lol but how does she not lose her shit with Sergio even more than she does? she was setting up the bills for the new house with DEWA etc and he kept on and on and in fairness ot her she told him a couple of times to leave it and he kept saying honay honay and she snapped. Michael then intervened and IQ said speak to me properly! btw, the bit about three years in Dubai etc to set up utilities is rubbish (facts). Its her house in her name, which is fine but honestly Cem to him nagging her about her bags? jobless and gormless!
I can’t see it, it must have gone 😞