Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Does Caroline have friends? Genuine friendships, people she's cultivated authentic relationships with? She's a surface, shallow person. She latches on to people who have built a name for themselves, until the next shinier thing comes along. She's flakey fake. Nothing sincere about her.

Reactions: 7

hattie27

What happened with the business in Bali ? Or her shoe line ? Or bust the label how it was called ?
Every ā€˜businessā€™ is very cloak and mirrors. Remember she doesnā€™t use her own money, she raises the money.

Iā€™ve watched the first three episodes of RHOD. She just looks completely out of place. She doesnā€™t add anything, nor does Sergio and sheā€™s a good 10 years older than the others.

Reactions: 5

Pradalova

Gosh they really did love that private plane. Imagine having IQ slobbering all over you while you pretend to try and get to sleep and filming it. I bet IQ can't quite believe his lucky stars that he has this life following her around and deluding himself that he has something to contribute.

Pradalova

WHY does he travel with her on the press tours? do the other husbands go as well? What is the point of him being there seriously,

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If you havenā€™t got Hayu and canā€™t watch then please give yourselves a treat and listen to the Watch What Crappens podcast. The guys are so funny and do wicked impersonations of the cast, and they rip Sergio to threads, I was laughing out loud at them at work this morning. They have a YouTube channel too where you can watch them doing the recordings. Just saw them live on a little mini tour of the UK a couple of weeks ago and they were great.

Reactions: 4

Pradalova

I looked at the video on Twitter and I am not advocating violence lol but how does she not lose her shit with Sergio even more than she does? she was setting up the bills for the new house with DEWA etc and he kept on and on and in fairness ot her she told him a couple of times to leave it and he kept saying honay honay and she snapped. Michael then intervened and IQ said speak to me properly! btw, the bit about three years in Dubai etc to set up utilities is rubbish (facts). Its her house in her name, which is fine but honestly Cem to him nagging her about her bags? jobless and gormless!

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Agree with the sentiment re: Sergio & his cringe factor, yet Caroline is just as bad, if not worse. She has children, who don't seem that high on her importance scale, bangs on about who she knows, who she's seen with, & where her next holiday will be. She should know better at her age. Whereas Sergio is still young enough to maybe get a pass on his annoying, moronic behaviour. It's mind boggling how much Caroline has changed her life since LOL, & not in a good way.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
@Joan on Third managed to watch some of it before it got taken down canā€™t watch in the Uk. she hasnā€™t had much airtime in the first half all ayan and Lisa , her and Sergio just filming tik tok and her realising itā€™s daft and treating him like muck on her shoe! , the new house being built ā€œfrom the ground upā€ how else would you build a house and how hard it was for her to get a mortgage and she had to do health tests and oh my Lordy she looks like Ru Paul with this make up and hair do ! Who told her she looks good šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Omg she looks like a drag queen! Haven't watched it yet but will do ASAP and come make my comments šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

hattie27

She was surely banging Sergio when she was with Cem. She also posts nice things about Cem, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve once heard her say she loves Sergio. Plus Sergio has AGED. I donā€™t know how she could have given up Cem for him.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Finally watched the first 2 episodes. It seems to be better than last season I would say. Brooks is completely unhinged and should make for some good TV moments lol. CS is boring and doesn't exude any "umph" so far. IQ is just annoying and so clingy he's even more unbearable to watch than his IG stories. If I wasn't on this thread and "invested" on them, I would definitely fast-forward the scenes.
Now they are in NY with CS doing the show promotion runs just as Lesa did last week. We've got IQ there, of course, filming everything like CS is an Oscar winning World Wide star. Ridiculous.
Then we've got the thirsty Ozempic skeletal body and overdone botox/filler face Michael following her around on the press tour. Why is he even there? He seems as much as a fame wh*ore as IQ29.
In regards to your comment @the real dubai rea about Michael, there is no way Michael can be a genuine person if he's friends with her. Nobody I know from her London days and in Dubai want to be associated with her anymore.