Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he really say real state?

COS HE IS A REAL STATE!

What he should do is give a masters on grifting because he has MARRIED his grift. He saw off Cem. He came to Dubai with nothing. god knows what hotel he put himself up in. He wormed his way into CS's life. He moved in. Made himself her driver so she relied on him. He's gormless. He can't spell. He is unemployable but he is talented as a grifter. very very talented. THAT is what he should be giving classes in!

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand wtf is going on in his latest stories 🤦🏼‍♀️are people actually paying and coming from the US to see them and their mates talk about real estate?! Who are these gullable as duck idiots!
Sadly & regrettably we share Earth with a lot of daft lunatics.

Reactions: 2
She looks like his mother! Apparently, in Namibia they had 140 speeding tickets (driving on dirt roads) and they had sex in the car 🤮🤮
He looks like Emirates cabin crew! once it was pointed out to me, I cant' unsee it. the guys in Dubai for Emirates have this look!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any one prepared to take one for the team and listen to the latest Podcast? It looks like it's going to be an other beauty 😂

• Haha
Any one prepared to take one for the team and listen to the latest Podcast? It looks like it's going to be an other beauty 😂
I want to know why the podcasts are increasingly just her or her and Sergio. From what I have read here, they just go on and on about the same things. How the production company hasn't let them loose yet I don't know.

such a success that either he can't spell behind or can't be bothered to spellcheck. The irony with these two never fails!
Ahh but his spelling “begrind” maybe thats a subtle message to say he is on Grindr app 🤣🤣 it’s not like he needs to tell us his preference we already guessed that yonks ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh he's most certainly on Grindr. Also watching him on clips from their pod, he appears to be sniffing a lot ❄🤔

I’m happy to listen to the podcast! I’ll report back but I’m on Aussie time. I’m so waiting for them to come to Australia next month. I live on the west coast but if I lived east I’d definitely be going to whatever they are trying to shill and observe

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did listen to the podcast this week. My key takeaways:

* I can’t think of any husband that would sit there for an hour on a podcast to talk about facelifts, eyebrows, Botox, clothes etc. so it confirms to me that Sergio is a paid intern
* Caroline gets crappy whenever the conversation deviates away from her
* Sergio fancies himself as a bit of an expert on marriage and kids. Yeah right or onya mate as we say in Australia
* For the life of me I can’t work out what the pull is for her, he sounds like my tween son on occasion when he starts talking fast and sounds manic

Housewives start next week also.

Reactions: 5
I think he promised her the world when they met and she fell for it.
I think she liked the idea of him more than the reality. Otherwise she wouldn’t keep mentioning that he’s a retired “soccer” player when he barely played. And he definitely convinced her that he’s got a lot of bitcoin money. Neither of which really turned out to be fully truthful.
Caroline is very much in her masculine energy and that’s why her and Cem clashed I think. Sergio has zero masculine energy so he just comes across as her gay best friend

Reactions: 10
They both dumb each other down. Not like either have far to go though. Find Caroline insufferable. Sergio is an over zealous little knat. No idea what the real story is behind them getting together, although I don't believe the one they trot out on social media or RHOD.

I did listen to the podcast this week. My key takeaways:

* I can’t think of any husband that would sit there for an hour on a podcast to talk about facelifts, eyebrows, Botox, clothes etc. so it confirms to me that Sergio is a paid intern
* Caroline gets crappy whenever the conversation deviates away from her
* Sergio fancies himself as a bit of an expert on marriage and kids. Yeah right or onya mate as we say in Australia
* For the life of me I can’t work out what the pull is for her, he sounds like my tween son on occasion when he starts talking fast and sounds manic

Housewives start next week also.
Thank you for listening, you deserve an award for having to go through listening to that. There is nothing remotely manly about IQ29, impossible he's not gay. How can she possibly be turned on by him.
Speaking of being turned on, what happened to Michael? He's getting worse by the day. I can understand wanting to lose weight but not become an anorexic, especially for a man. Add to that the new nose job (Exhibit A) and the face looking like it was generated by AI for an evil Japanese cartoon character (Exhibit B).
Holly molly is he looking horrible. I'd cross that in a dark alley, I'd run for my Life.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.