Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she's full of hate, anger and resentment. She may say she loves her life now, and downsizing to a smaller home etc is what she wanted but she knows that's not true. She's in too deep with IQ as well, I don't think she can see a way out. She needs serious therapy.

Reactions: 5
I used to live in Sydney before I moved back to Perth. They weren’t in a local market but in The Strand Arcade, a historic building with shops and restaurants. Why is he even there?

Good grief Sergio THE SPELLING!!!!!

Sydney
Pic looks like it was taken from Four Seasons (George Street). Feel sorry for anyone who had to endure CS & Sergio if they were walking around The Strand Arcade. I'd imagine Caroline would want to make sure her presence is known all around Sydney. She's world wide famous in her deluded mind.

Reactions: 3
Pic looks like it was taken from Four Seasons (George Street). Feel sorry for anyone who had to endure CS & Sergio if they were walking around The Strand Arcade. I'd imagine Caroline would want to make sure her presence is known all around Sydney. She's world wide famous in her deluded mind.
I wonder if shes trying to hang withe Billionaire Heiress crowd in Sydney? Francesca Packer, The O neills etc? seems is just a work trip with radio/TV appearances then her and Sergayyo go out for a grifter dinner...at least he's in the right city..gay capital of Aus!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight on today's latest storieS in Sydney. She goes to the hairdresser because there is not to do because it's raining, proceeds to walk in said rain and wind to Bondi Beach thus completely ruining said wash and blowdry (free time course since it was tagged).
She must be THE dumbest person in Sydney at the moment.

Reactions: 1
No surprise there ! What could these 2 morons contribute to talk about "success". Everything she has tried has failed. Not even going to talk about IQ because, well, he's never accomplished anything except conning CS.
On an other note, they just did an OTHER spray tan session after 5 days of the last one! Is she really not seeing herself? I think from now on I will call her The Tan Lady

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
No surprise there ! What could these 2 morons contribute to talk about "success". Everything she has tried has failed. Not even going to talk about IQ because, well, he's never accomplished anything except conning CS.
On an other note, they just did an OTHER spray tan session after 5 days of the last one! Is she really not seeing herself? I think from now on I will call her The Tan Lady
Ha ha "apart from conning CS". I mean, WHY is he there? I haven't seen RHOD but is he in it a lot? he is travelling around like he is a housewife and a lead on it.

He looks soooo much shorter than Vince Vaughan.....

Great business woman 🙈
Dubai can put people on flight bans with matters financial disputes, unpaid invoices, legal challenges etc, you don’t know until you turn up at the airport! Maybe not for one person, but if she is getting away with this on a huge scale it’s not the country I would want to carry out bad business in if it were fellow residents making the complaints

Dubai can put people on flight bans with matters financial disputes, unpaid invoices, legal challenges etc, you don’t know until you turn up at the airport! Maybe not for one person, but if she is getting away with this on a huge scale it’s not the country I would want to carry out bad business in if it were fellow residents making the complaints
From the Bust the Label website. All good businesses use Gmail accounts for their email don't they?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What is please inspect your order on reception? Is Sergio typing while Carol (I’m calling her this now) dictates?

I think Sergio is "peak gormless" on this trip. and if I were CS's parents, I would ask her boarding school for their money back. clearly has no common sense to be taken in by this grifter, and doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". case closed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.