Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mother of The Year is flying out to Australia and didn't even attend her own daughter's Gradation yesterday ?!
She really is the most despicable human being ever. She will regret all this one day because her children will really resent her.
Her life really is a car crash in slow motion. The only person in Caroline's life is Caroline, everyone else is irrelevant to her. So sad, especially for her children and elderly parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
*graduation
---
Her life really is a car crash in slow motion. The only person in Caroline's life is Caroline, everyone else is irrelevant to her. So sad, especially for her children and elderly parents.
Oh yes I forgot about her parents that she didn't even go see in the UK last Summer.
On an other note, from seeing the previews of the new season coming up, I think she's going to be even more unlikeable than Season 1 if that's possible. She's already not a fan favorite with the viewers but this Season, I believe she's going to come out even worse..we are going to need a new thread (Part 9) soon as there will be much to discuss ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
*graduation
---

Oh yes I forgot about her parents that she didn't even go see in the UK last Summer.
On an other note, from seeing the previews of the new season coming up, I think she's going to be even more unlikeable than Season 1 if that's possible. She's already not a fan favorite with the viewers but this Season, I believe she's going to come out even worse..we are going to need a new thread (Part 9) soon as there will be much to discuss ๐Ÿ˜‚
Can't wait ๐Ÿฟ Are we going with 'The Digital Beggars of Dubai' for the new thread ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Mother of The Year is flying out to Australia and didn't even attend her own daughter's Gradation yesterday ?!
She really is the most despicable human being ever. She will regret all this one day because her children will really resent her.
I don't think Caroline will regret her life choices. She's a narcissist, it's all about her, all the time. Could be wrong, but her kids seem like an after thought. She's just too busy with herself, her next adventure & making sure her gram is up to speed. Sad for her children, growing up, hitting milestones & big moments yet Mum couldn't be bothered.

Do the other husbands go on these promotional trips for RHOD? CS thinks she is so clever but when you think about it he has wormed his way in, saw Cem off, has no job, came to dubai with nothing, moved in with her, goes on these promotional trips and he is a husband not a "wife" if you get my meaning. btw, I can't take much more of the open mouthed smiling. Its really getting to me and its getting worse!

Reactions: 5
The taglines are up
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Is she insane? Does she not realize that the people she knows from her past and maybe some current are totally going to laugh at that?
Old money doesn't wear clothes like hers, Old money certainly doesn't wear clothes where you see the brand name like hers, Old money doesn't brag, Old money doesn't film themselves in planes to show what Class they are in etc...etc..etc
But most importantly of all: OLD MONEY DOESN'T TAG DOG FOOD AND PET GROOMERS..amongst the countless other freebies !
She's just pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Listening to the podcast about relationship OCD. Two things occur to me:

# the therapist is explaining what OCD means and she is missing the point and asking totally irrelevant questions. Perhaps learning about attachment theory for Caroline might be a good start? This stuff goes way over her head. I wonder if sheโ€™s heard of Esther Perel?

# Caroline talks about when she was married and Cem used to travel every two weeks then she would travel to New York etc. โ€˜Yes Iโ€™d go to a bar with my girlfriends and see what else is out there, but the good thing about my relationship now is he comes everywhere with me 24/7 so he forbids me to ever have that opportunityโ€™.

Fark.

Is that not telling her audience she cheated on Cem with Sergio and her relationship (note she doesnโ€™t say marriage) sounds unhealthy?

What does Caroline look like minus the filters? She's a piece of work. Have to give her credit, she's telling the truth, kids will never be her number one. Hey ho, no one is more worthy than this deluded, mentally stunted arse.

Reactions: 4
oooh Caroline is coming to see us in Aus! cant wait to see which crowd she hangs out with here...will let you guys know!

oooh Caroline is coming to see us in Aus! cant wait to see which crowd she hangs out with here...will let you guys know!
It surely would have been Roxy if she wasn't in Singapore although i am guessing she would have returned, at lighting speed, if she hadn't got herself into such a mess with this house giveaway debacle since which she has been super quiet.

Reactions: 3
God, she looks like a man in drag, despite the plastic surgery and the filters, she is so unattractive.

@Pilatesgirl, tell us more please, what house giveaway debacle?

Reactions: 1
God, she looks like a man in drag, despite the plastic surgery and the filters, she is so unattractive.

@Pilatesgirl, tell us more please, what house giveaway debacle?
Oh the house giveaway debacle is in relation to Roxy Jacenko, a Sydney PR girl and supposed socialite, not Caroline. She was spruiking a PR course you could buy and get the chance to win a house supposedly worth $10m. Catch was you had to select the two winning envelopes which both had the house in the then for goodness knows how many envelopes, so changes are nigh on impossible. Things have now gone pear shaped with her 'business partners' in relation to this. There is a whole thread dedicated to Roxy.

• Wow
Two articles in the DM, yesterday and today. The comments are gold ๐Ÿ˜…
All the pictures you put of CS in the last 24 hours, there is a not one where we can say she has a pleasant person face. I mean you can just tell that she's not a nice and friendly person. We know it already and the viewers have realized it too, thus her not being the Queen Bee of the show.
Her comment about her children above is just disgusting. How can she possibly say something like that and think her "listeners" will be "oh wow what an amazing person she is, I want to be the same!".
She's getting worse and worse in her psychopathy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.